Thread: ISFp v ESFj v INFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp v ESFj v INFj

Please explain to me the most distinguishing characteristics between these types. Especially in regard to females.

My brain is shot over one person. I will describe her later, but I'd rather see your descriptions first.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj:

-keeps to herself and prefer others to approach her

-looks melancholic when she's by herself even though she might not be feeling sad

-tendency to look serious and uptight

-conservative dresser and adhere to the classic look

-voice can sound monotonous when talking about serious matters

ISFp:

-likes to take breaks during work, or try not to work too hard as long as she's not the last.

-cheerful voice

-likes to complain

-looks comfortable in her own skin without spending too much time on her appearance

-complains about salary (if it is too little) and how boring life is, but don't make much effort to change it eg. quitting their jobs or engaging in new hobbies.

ESFj:

-cheerful voice with lots of inflection in the tone

-very good dresser and their outfit seems to fit well with their accessories

-likes to talk to anyone they met even though they don't know or might not know the person well.

-likes to enjoy life (eg. talks about eating good food, shopping and the latest sale, suntanning etc) to the extreme, but not hedonistic at all. Knows when to enjoy herself and when to work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just ask her out
    THE BEARD HEARD HIS MOVEMENT AND MADE AN ATTACK RUN BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTACK HIM

viva palestina

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .thursday
    just ask her out
    Hahaha, definitely!

ESEs force you to laugh
    SEIs force you to relax
    EIIs force you to discuss your feelings
    (if they like you, of course)

So if she's forcing anything on you, she must like you.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes what Rick said.

- ESFjs : more energetic, enthusiastic, emotionally expressive especially when happy
    - ISFps: also emotionally expressive, but less often energetic and now and then seemingly melancholic, but not necessarily visibly
    - INFjs: far more stable in their moods, except when really upset, more dream-like happy than enthusiastic or energetic.

I think that the most difficult thing may be to differentiate an INFj from a non-moody ISFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who has met useless, missguided, erratic, childish, rude and strongly opinoniated INFjs? I seriously don't believe even the majority of INFjs are the wonderful intelligent caring angels everyone here makes them out to be. IMO they deserve as bad a reputation as any other type in delta.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric
    Am I the only one who has met useless, missguided, erratic, childish, rude and strongly opinoniated INFjs?
    yeah, for some reason i was just thinking about one INFj i know who is sort of like that.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO they deserve as bad a reputation as any other type in delta.
    Since when, and according to whom, do Delta types have a bad reputation?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    IMO they deserve as bad a reputation as any other type in delta.
    Since when, and according to whom, do Delta types have a bad reputation?
    I didn't say delta types had a bad reputation. But INFjs seems to have a sort of angelic reputation that does not match up with the rest of delta.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IJ Fi vs. IJ Ne. Reputation vs. what electric describes.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who has met useless, missguided, erratic, childish, rude and strongly opinoniated INFjs? I seriously don't believe even the majority of INFjs are the wonderful intelligent caring angels everyone here makes them out to be. IMO they deserve as bad a reputation as any other type in delta.
    No, to your question. Many people are quite wonderful from a distance until... .

And regarding INFjs having saintly reputations here, that really doesn't paint the whole picture. People are more than types and anyone is capable of behaviours you mentioned above so I wouldn't care about it. Besides, I've a feeling that some people have their list of favourite types.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've certainly met INFjs like electric mentions. My sister isn't a particularly healthy INFj and she pretty well matches that description. Not all of it (I doubt she's ever been rude), but enough. All types have good potential traits and bad potential traits.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear, the truth comes out. *starts hunting for her halo polishing kit*
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by .thursday
    just ask her out
    Hahaha, definitely!

ESEs force you to laugh
    SEIs force you to relax
    EIIs force you to discuss your feelings
    (if they like you, of course)

So if she's forcing anything on you, she must like you.

She's not forcing anything on me, that's why it's so strange.
    From all the descriptions here, it is more an ESE personality than anything else. EII is out.

Her emotional expressions are what get me. Maybe she is Si subtype, and I'm just not used to it. She is emotional but I am compelled to describe it as 'effortless'.

It is very easy to laugh around her, which sometimes undermines my serious mindset. And her work ethic and involvement in campus activities would indicate ESE over SEI.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kay, you obviously want her to be your Dual ... so you're gonna think she's your dual!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Kay, you obviously want her to be your Dual ... so you're gonna think she's your dual!
    @UDP... regardless of her type, go for it! don't let the opportunity pass u up!
    I admit I am dualseeking, but I am very wary about dual accepting.

We have been speaking more, and I think she actually used an intonation today when addressing me with my name. It is funny how sensitive dual seeking is in that regard. It wasn't a general one, but one she uses more around closer friends, so I don't know if that means i am actually moving more into her circle or not. We have been speaking more often, daily.

But there is no point in trying to analyze that matter any futher.

Elro brought up that she might be ENFp, and I was wondering that as well. Her approach originally struck me as infantile, but I am seeing preliminary information. She does not strike me as someone who needs to be taken care of, in the way I see EIIs, and alpha NTs. But I do not know many IEEs in person, either.

Ti data collecting on people is a slow process, and it takes time. But once a person's model is constructed properly, it is much easier. But I believe everyone is that way in regard to truly empathetic listening and awareness of others. IJs are just slower, by default anyway.