Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI help

Hi, I'm new here. Can you guys help me identify the type of my classmates at my university? Because if she is what I think she is, then it's very good for both of us. Her picture is my avatar.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that alone is not enough!

INFp?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean, Jimbean? Do you need more pictures? I'm new to Socionics.

I would post a larger image, but I do not understand the mechanism for doing so. Does it have to have the jpg or jpeg extension? What about the images on Facebook? I don't won't to post the link to her profile because that would compromise her privacy.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize. I should have been more specific.

It really is not easy to know or even have a good guess at a person's type without actually meeting them in person. You should actually know or have a better than we could about her type.

V.I. is helpful, but that alone is not enough. Maybe if you give us a little bit of information about her choice of words, physical gestures, or other habits.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have her permission to post her picture on the internet? Or does she already have that picture as a myspace or something like that? I do not mean to be intrusive, but as rmcnew found out, posting someones pics without their knowledge is taboo!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did a search for her on MySpace, and no, it does not appear she has a webpage there.

In my haste to post, I failed to consider the fact that I should have sought her permission first.

I have only known her through class (the semester is roughly five weeks underway) We are in Differential Equations and a MATLAB programming course together. There was a time when I helped her write a program and I will try to reconstruct my conversation with her as best as I can (with some modifications):

Me: So what are you majoring in?

Her: Women's studies...(pause). What, you've got an opinion?

M: All they do is dominate the conversation. "All men are dogs..."

H: No, we're not! We're not [something or other] bitches

M: Those courses are just for GPA

H: (Look of astonishment with smile)

M: Seriously

H: Well, mathematics is just memorization!
    (note: I'm a math major as well as she)

M: No, it isn't (she doesn't know what a proof is yet...).

H: What are you taking this semester?

M: Oh let me see here...(having trouble remembering) probability theory, differential equations, abstract algebra, cryptography...(counting on my fingers)

H: Ugh...cryptography? What is that for?

M: Well, I mean...ah...well, let's say you want to send someone a message and you don't want anyone to read it like, "hi how are you"?

I can't remember much more than that but fragments. The best I can do now is to describe some things I have noticed about her.

She is short (probably around five feet), but walks very fast. She's always seems to be in a hurry. Even I have trouble keeping up with her. Besides this, she does everything with speed. She wrote this email to our instructor and read it over again to make sure it was complete and accurate. I told her that this was unnecessary and a short message would do, but she refused to listen.

I hope this helps.

PS

I also sent her a link to the test on socionics.com, but she didn't take it. I asked her why not, and she says she wasn't interested.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I understand the conversation... from what I *think* I understood though, Se or Te. Probably an extrovert. Most likely Beta or Gamma. And you seem rather Ti, which would theoretically be Alpha or Beta. Alpha seems more likely.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It probably would be a good idea to link to her picture outside of using it as an avatar and give a broad description of her behavior. We've have had problems with people in the past using other peoples pictures in their avatar space. Its just not a good idea.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved to "What's My Type?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your knowledge in this seems very extensive. Could you give me your guess of what her type may be? If she's in Beta or Gamma, then it does not look good for us. Do you need another photograph? I can always change the avatar.

The conversation is out of context...we were in a computer lab working on a problem and I tried to get to know and understand her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is not enough information about this person to determine an actual type. give information about her personality and the way she acts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please excuse my ignorance, but why must you need more information? Shouldn't the photograph alone be sufficient? After all, isn't VI "the fastest and most reliable method of Type identification of today"? What about the "brick in the sack" analogy on Socionics.com?

I don't have the opportunity to interact with her much, so this is currently the best I can do.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics.com I would not say is the authority on socionics. Most of the website is taylored to the view of Sergei Ganin, which might devaite a little from other interpretations of socionics. I would not say that VI is the most accurate means, either. We really need a broader description if we can even attempt to help you type this girl.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YearOfThePig
    Please excuse my ignorance, but why must you need more information? Shouldn't the photograph alone be sufficient? After all, isn't VI "the fastest and most reliable method of Type identification of today"? What about the "brick in the sack" analogy on Socionics.com?

I don't have the opportunity to interact with her much, so this is currently the best I can do.
    LOL

No, VI is not all that in spite of whatever socionics.com says.
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this help...?

Favorite Music: Salsa! n then everything else
    Favorite TV Shows: Cidade dos Homens, Everybody Loves Raymond, That 70's Show, Friends
    Favorite Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Memoirs of a Geisha, Hotel Rwanda, Little Rascals, Matilda, The Notebook, Saw II, The Pursuit of Happyness
    Favorite Quotes: "The way people move is their autobiography in motion" -Gerry Spence

"If you learn to laugh at yourself, you'll never cease to be amused" (fortune cookie)

About Me: I'm all about intellectual promiscuity..hehe ; )

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It needs to be a general description of common behaviors you have seen her do, not a list of things she likes or enjoys.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did a search for her on MySpace, and no, it does not appear she has a webpage there.

In my haste to post, I failed to consider the fact that I should have sought her permission first.

I have only known her through class (the semester is roughly five weeks underway) We are in Differential Equations and a MATLAB programming course together. There was a time when I helped her write a program and I will try to reconstruct my conversation with her as best as I can (with some modifications):

Me: So what are you majoring in?

Her: Women's studies...(pause). What, you've got an opinion?

M: All they do is dominate the conversation. "All men are dogs..."

H: No, we're not! We're not [something or other] bitches

M: Those courses are just for GPA

H: (Look of astonishment with smile)

M: Seriously

H: Well, mathematics is just memorization!
    (note: I'm a math major as well as she)

M: No, it isn't (she doesn't know what a proof is yet...).

H: What are you taking this semester?

M: Oh let me see here...(having trouble remembering) probability theory, differential equations, abstract algebra, cryptography...(counting on my fingers)

H: Ugh...cryptography? What is that for?

M: Well, I mean...ah...well, let's say you want to send someone a message and you don't want anyone to read it like, "hi how are you"?

I can't remember much more than that but fragments. The best I can do now is to describe some things I have noticed about her.

She is short (probably around five feet), but walks very fast. She's always seems to be in a hurry. Even I have trouble keeping up with her. Besides this, she does everything with speed. She wrote this email to our instructor and read it over again to make sure it was complete and accurate. I told her that this was unnecessary and a short message would do, but she refused to listen.

I hope this helps.

PS

I also sent her a link to the test on socionics.com, but she didn't take it. I asked her why not, and she says she wasn't interested.
    Right, from that very small amount of information, a few things can be tentatively guessed.

- always walks very fast - almost certainly extrovert, more likely EJ than EP.
    - "mathematics is just memorization" -- I don't think any logical type would be likely to say that. So, ethical.
    - refused to listen and to take the tests - Obstinate.

So, EJ or EP, Obstinate, ethical:

ESFj, ENFj, ESFp, ENFp

More precise than that would be even more of a stretch.

As for VI -- VI of a person you're actually seeing in front of you, moving and talking, is indeed the fastest method (not necessarily most reliable), but not of a single picture.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sort of like this ... good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9qNa...elated&search=

Not sure about the guy, but the girl seems incredibly ESFj to me.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favorite Quotes: "The way people move is their autobiography in motion" -Gerry Spence
    Ok, assuming that she really like this quote, it suggests a sensor.

So, ESFj or ESFp would be my guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job...I also guessed ESFj by going thru each of the four letters one by one. But you also think ESFp is a possiblity? Ok, so assuming that YOUR guess is correct and MY type is correct, then this lovely girl is either by Dual (crosses fingers) or my Conflict (yuck).

What can I do to break the tie between j and p? What more information is needed?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What can I do to break the tie between j and p? What more information is needed?
    Rather than thinking of "j and p", it's better to think of it as between ESFj and ESFp, between Alpha and Gamma.

If she's ESFj, she's more likely to have, more often, a "happy" demeanor while as ESFp, she'd be more likely to have, more often, a "getting the job done" demeanor. If ESFj, she's likely to have a very broad range of facial emotional expression, even when not interacting with anyone in particular -- however, one has to be careful. It's better if you can just say anything else you can about her behavior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll see what else I can dig up. I've got class now.

But wouldn't ESFj be the more likely candidate? I mean, what is an ESFp doing in college anyway? If you've ever read Please Understand Me, SPs are quite scarce at the university levels.

And on a side note, what is a Sensing Feeling type doing majoring in mathematics? Can they really grasp the abstract notion of things like different sizes of infinity?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But wouldn't ESFj be the more likely candidate? I mean, what is an ESFp doing in college anyway? If you've ever read Please Understand Me, SPs are quite scarce at the university levels.

And on a side note, what is a Sensing Feeling type doing majoring in mathematics? Can they really grasp the abstract notion of things like different sizes of infinity?
    You're not going to go far in Socionics with these kind of arguments. The best student in my chemical engineering class, who went on to be a PhD and a lecturer, was an ESFp girl. The same goes for an ISFj guy I know. Etc etc.

Socionics types are about people's deeper motivations and perceptions of reality; that may have an effect on their career choices but it does not rule out any type in any field.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll see what else I can dig up. I've got class now.

You find all types in university and in any college course. It is their reasons and motivations in going to university that differentiates them. Been an SP need not necessarily mean that he/she cannot outperform an NT in a subject that is theoretically suitable for an NT for example. Like Expat, I have known a couple of SPs who have the best results in their course.

In fact, I feel that Sensors are more likely to have consistently good results. For example, SJs seem to be able to withstand the monotony of performing their duties eg. doing assignments, reading notes, and going for every single lectures. In addition, the SPs are very competitive, results-oriented and want to look good infront of people. They like to prove others wrong and show that even though they might appear hedonistic, they are also capable of getting good results. Moreover, there are also people who major in a subject that is theoretically suitable to their type but they don't like or excel in it. I know.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, what is an ESFp doing in college anyway? If you've ever read Please Understand Me, SPs are quite scarce at the university levels.

Okay, you seriously need to forget absolutely anything you think you know about Socionics.

Does this sound pretty much exactly like her?
    Or is she friendly and energetic, but seems to expend energy for the sake of expending energy and has a "fuck that" attitude about authority?

Okay, I have to understand this... the Women's Studies thing... was that a joke? Didn't you say she's a math major? If she is actually taking those "Women's Studies" classes, why is she taking them? What are her general attitudes towards men?

Does she seem like she likes to compete with men in a "anything you can do, I can do better" kind of way (even if it's friendly)? Does she seem to feel she's strong enough that the role that one is *supposed to* have in society does not apply to her?

Or does she take the Women's Studies classes because she wants to understand (and perhaps change) the role that women have in society?

(If you don't really know how to answer these questions specifically, just answer red or blue.)
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you can see why I prefer the SEE, ESE notation for socionic types...

I wonder what it would take for Ganin to remove this sentence on his site:
    "V.I. (Visual Identification) is the fastest and most reliable method of Type identification of today. "

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More than likely he probably would not, although I would say it is a rather misleading statement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn...I come back from just three hours of Vigenere ciphers, Kasiski attacks, homomorphisms, polynomial rings, and so forth, and I receive all these of replies.

I can see that this is somewhat of a sensitive subject for some people. It looks like this field really is quickly falling prey to becoming a religion...

I am not talking down on any of the types...I am simply going by what I have read in the various books. I am from the US, so there is only information about MBTI here and the only bits and pieces of Socionics that I know are from the internet. All the books keep saying the same things over and over again, like, "Ns have trouble with detail, Ss are bored with theory and are very practical, Ts are cold and rational, etc." The four books by Tieger are a good example.

Again, I must reiterate that I am new to Socionics. I know that MBTI and Socionics are not the same, so what exactly is the difference? Is it just the VI and the Intertype Relations that sets them apart? Is there more?

But it was my fault for digressing from the main point of this post, so I am most eager to return to it now.

To joy:

She is a double major in Mathematics AND Women's Studies.
    In both cases the material in blue seems to apply the most. What can you tell me now?

Ok, I have some new info...here is that long email that I told you she sent to our instrutor recovered from my trash bin:

(Note: this is about the programming problem I was helping her with that I mentioned earlier)

START

Good Afternoon [instructor],

My name is [her name] and I am in your CS class. I am here with another student in the same class, [my name] who is having the same problem...

I was finally able to create a remus account. Now, the problem seems to
    be when I try to log in to remus using Cygwin. Apparently, the program is
    not installed in the [university name] computer labs, and even when I try to install it, I encounter problems logging in. Therefore, I am not able to send you an email using Cygwin letting you know that I have set up my remus account. In other words, I have not completed step 3 of the assignment. I did however submit the rest of the assignment. I would like to know if it is absolutely necessary to email you with my remus account on Cygwin? Please help.

Thank you in advance,

[our names]

END

Subsequently, we communicated through email:

START

Her: I guess we have to install cygwin afterall...uggghh lol good luck!

Me: Why? We already turned in the assignment.

H: Ok. I installed Cygwin and was able to email Ms. Han. I hope we get
    full credit. See you in class.

Sincerely (lol)

M: How were you able to get it to work? And what do you mean "we" get full credit? Don't I have to use Cygwin as well?

H: I installed Cygwin on my roommate's computer. I installed 'openssh' and clicked on all of the options under 'x11'. Once it fully downloaded, I
    typed in "startx" to start X Windows. Then I typed "ssh- my username" to
    D, so she should have received it. I hope you were able to install
    Cygwin. The problem seemed to be in clicking all of the options during
    the installation process. I hope it works for u!

M: [her name],

I hope you don't mind, but I looked you up Facebook. From your group list, I noticed that you are a member of the (presumably) [university name] Honors Program and also in a group for those with a "3.5 gpa or above". This means you must have scored at least 1350 on your SATs. I've never met a girl with a score that high...

I knew you were intelligent today when you quickly wrote up the email in the computer lab. It would've taken me longer to gather up the thoughts and to write it myself, but you did it with such speed and accuracy that it was intimidating. Moreover, I knew that academics were important to you since you asked for my GPA and disclosed the fact that you scored a 4 on the AP Calclus AB examination. If this does not indicate a sharp mind, then it most certainly shows perserverance and commitment.

I am...greatly impressed by this.

I hate to admit it, but you are much brighter than I. My one request is that I hope we can still collaborate in the future despite my inferior cognitive ability.

Regards,
    [my name]

H: [my name], I told you I would not judge you by your GPA. You should take a women's studies course. You might like it!

END

...and your verdict?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like this field really is quickly falling prey to becoming a religion...
    LOL

I was just yesterday discussing with a former member about how this community has become a teensy bit cultish... this person was saying that upon checking in briefly to browse the forum after being gone for a little while, it was amazing to see how most of the people here have become caricatures of themselves. They've reduced human behavior and interaction to functions and types. It's not healthy. Most of the regulars here seriously need to take a few steps back (and that most certainly includes me).

That's one of the reasons I've decided not to identify myself with any of the types anymore. It does more harm than good. It's best to just *be* instead of labeling yourself as a type defined by a set of functional strengths, weaknesses, and desires. Emerson said, "What we are, that only can we see." He also said, "A man is what he thinks about all day long." Whether we realize it or not, we take our type traits and valued functions into consideration on some level when we're deciding how we feel about something or someone. We all invent ourselves to a very large degree, and this is a life long process.

For example, if you think of someone in your life as your supervisor or conflictor or whatever, how can you be certain that you're going to deal with them with an open mind? Even if your intention is to find a way to get along with that person better, there's no way to avoid having the differences in their functional values stand out to you.

At the end of the day, I don't see how identifying ourselves with a type is any different than any of the other "supposed to" roles we have deal with in life.

Anyways... the part is blue is more applicable to ESFjs, the part in red to ESFps.
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see that this is somewhat of a sensitive subject for some people. It looks like this field really is quickly falling prey to becoming a religion...
    Rubbish.

Again, I must reiterate that I am new to Socionics. I know that MBTI and Socionics are not the same, so what exactly is the difference? Is it just the VI and the Intertype Relations that sets them apart? Is there more?
    Yes but you'll have to take it as it goes.

Good Afternoon [instructor],

My name is [her name] and I am in your CS class. I am here with another student in the same class, [my name] who is having the same problem...

I was finally able to create a remus account. Now, the problem seems to
    be when I try to log in to remus using Cygwin. Apparently, the program is
    not installed in the [university name] computer labs, and even when I try to install it, I encounter problems logging in. Therefore, I am not able to send you an email using Cygwin letting you know that I have set up my remus account. In other words, I have not completed step 3 of the assignment. I did however submit the rest of the assignment. I would like to know if it is absolutely necessary to email you with my remus account on Cygwin? Please help.

Thank you in advance,

[our names]

END

Subsequently, we communicated through email:

START

Her: I guess we have to install cygwin afterall...uggghh lol good luck!

Me: Why? We already turned in the assignment.

H: Ok. I installed Cygwin and was able to email Ms. Han. I hope we get
    full credit. See you in class.

Sincerely (lol)

M: How were you able to get it to work? And what do you mean "we" get full credit? Don't I have to use Cygwin as well?

H: I installed Cygwin on my roommate's computer. I installed 'openssh' and clicked on all of the options under 'x11'. Once it fully downloaded, I
    typed in "startx" to start X Windows. Then I typed "ssh- my username" to
    D, so she should have received it. I hope you were able to install
    Cygwin. The problem seemed to be in clicking all of the options during
    the installation process. I hope it works for u!

M: [her name],

I hope you don't mind, but I looked you up Facebook. From your group list, I noticed that you are a member of the (presumably) [university name] Honors Program and also in a group for those with a "3.5 gpa or above". This means you must have scored at least 1350 on your SATs. I've never met a girl with a score that high...

I knew you were intelligent today when you quickly wrote up the email in the computer lab. It would've taken me longer to gather up the thoughts and to write it myself, but you did it with such speed and accuracy that it was intimidating. Moreover, I knew that academics were important to you since you asked for my GPA and disclosed the fact that you scored a 4 on the AP Calclus AB examination. If this does not indicate a sharp mind, then it most certainly shows perserverance and commitment.

I am...greatly impressed by this.

I hate to admit it, but you are much brighter than I. My one request is that I hope we can still collaborate in the future despite my inferior cognitive ability.

Regards,
    [my name]

H: [my name], I told you I would not judge you by your GPA. You should take a women's studies course. You might like it!

END

...and your verdict?
    I would guess ESFj rather than ESFp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat, what exactly in the body of my last text has led you to guess ESFj? I am interested in your analysis.

Joy, what do you mean I "seriously need to forget absolutely anything you think you know about Socionics"? Was what I said incorrect?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat, what exactly in the body of my last text has led you to guess ESFj? I am interested in your analysis.
    She seemed to go about things in a Si way. I know it doesn't help you, but I can't teach you everything here. Besides, it was more of a hunch, we still have too little information.

Joy, what do you mean I "seriously need to forget absolutely anything you think you know about Socionics"? Was what I said incorrect?
    I'm not Joy, but what you said was based on your understanding of pop MBTI, especially the things about SF people not understanding mathematical concepts etc --

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I wait to gather more information on this girl, what can you ascertain about my type given what I have already revealed about myself? Do you need a photo?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no; experience dictates that noobs come in many flavors.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I wait to gather more information on this girl, what can you ascertain about my type given what I have already revealed about myself? Do you need a photo?
    What I see in you - gut feeling and some superficial analysis (again, a few posts are not enough) is this:

- taciturn-positivist
    - reasonable, compliant
    - probably an NT type
    - a slight Ti flavor

ENTp.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha I actually almost wrote "so in that case she's your dual or activity partner" after saying that what you indicated about her suggests ESFj (that would make you INTj or ENTp)

Anyways... if you want to learn about socionics, Rick's site would be the best place to start, imo. http://www.socionics.us/intro.shtml But yeah... MBTI stereotypes and letters (I/E, N/S, T/F, and J/P) as used by most people are a lot different from what they are in Socionics, so it would be best to just assume you're working with an entirely different theory and rebuild your understanding of it from the bottom up.
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I put a photo up of myself at sixteen years of age in high school (quite awhile ago) as the avatar. Sorry it is so small...this website keeps saying my image is too large.

So, am I INTj, ENTp, or something else?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I put a photo up of myself at sixteen years of age in high school (quite awhile ago) as the avatar. Sorry it is so small...this website keeps saying my image is too large.

So, am I INTj, ENTp, or something else?
    ENTp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp.
    ?!! Justification?!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp.
    ?!! Justification?!
    VI can be hard to justify. I'm not sure how others do it (there are vague descriptions out there of physical attributes that types TEND to have), but I just try to see if someone reminds me significantly of someone else I DO know, and whose type I suspect I know.

I will be cautious and just say Alpha NT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast