TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics success stories

Me and an SEE

It is so great, because I finally figured out how to deal with her.
    She is completely sexually orientated, and it didn't bother me at all
    Thanks, Socionics

I let her do her thing (communicated in terms of sex), which did arouse me, but I was able to not get attached to it, so we actually had a really good, irrational conversation. I could never ever live with someone like that, but it is nice to know I can communicate without getting a headache, etc.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this messageboard and tons of laughs!
    asd

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Socionics success story you decided to share is you getting laid?

"Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos

What? That's not a success?
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably one of the only good reasons of getting with ESFps is that just being around them immediatelly increases ones chances of getting lucky, that is if you can handle an ESFps quarks and handle them right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Probably one of the only good reasons of getting with ESFps is that just being around them immediatelly increases ones chances of getting lucky, that is if you can handle an ESFps quarks and handle them right.
    Because they're all sluts?
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, because they are usually the kinky "taking advantage of the moment" type and think it is hell of 'a fun thing to do ... not to mention that rarely are they the least bit shy about this ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, because they are usually the kinky "taking advantage of the moment" type and think it is hell of 'a fun thing to do ... not to mention that rarely are they the least bit shy about this ...
    But how does that increase another's chances of having sex with the ESFp in question? Wouldn't it be more likely that the ESFp would simply be more direct about his/her intentions/desires and are not actually more likely to have sex with someone simply because? I don't think attitudes toward sex and sexual attraction would be within the realm of type (excepting the obvious personality elements that can be considered sexually attractive).

Furthermore, "one of the only good things" about ESFps is increased chance of sex? Surely they contribute more to humanity than that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Believe it or not an ESFp wanted to have sex with me once, taking that I usually do not really like ESFps all that much, that is one of the things I appreciated about her and that was her directness.

And going back to what I origionally said 'when you know how to handle them,' because they can be real pains in the backside when you can not handle them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Believe it or not an ESFp wanted to have sex with me once, taking that I usually do not really like ESFps all that much, that is one of the things I appreciated about her and that was her directness.

And going back to what I origionally said 'when you know how to handle them,' because they can be real pains in the backside when you can not handle them.
    These statements, while somewhat connected to the conversation at hand (though not very coherent with the current flow of the conversation), do not in the slightest answer the questions I posed. Well, not unless we're supposed to assume you are completely unattractive to all, but being an ESFp, she was somehow drawn to fuck you anyway. However, the data isn't necessarily supportive of such a conclusion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said they were all sluts, so I am not sure how my data is necessarily supportive of the conclusion either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said they were all sluts, so I am not sure how my data is necessarily supportive of the conclusion either.
    ?? (We need a "confused" emoticon)

But how does that increase another's chances of having sex with the ESFp in question? Wouldn't it be more likely that the ESFp would simply be more direct about his/her intentions/desires and are not actually more likely to have sex with someone simply because? I don't think attitudes toward sex and sexual attraction would be within the realm of type (excepting the obvious personality elements that can be considered sexually attractive).

Furthermore, "one of the only good things" about ESFps is increased chance of sex? Surely they contribute more to humanity than that.
    See? Questions that seek to be paired with answers. They desire to be paired with answers with all of their being. Stop causing the poor questions torment by denying them that which they so desire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But how does that increase another's chances of having sex with the ESFp in question?
    Maybe what I said was ambiguous and does not totally apply, because the fact of the matter is that if you can attract an ESFp, you can most certainly attract other girls of other types.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But how does that increase another's chances of having sex with the ESFp in question?
    Maybe what I said was ambiguous and does not totally apply, because the fact of the matter is that if you can attract an ESFp, you can most certainly attract other girls of other types.
    Your ceasing to be coherent. Needing sleep?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably ...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is bullshit...I never attract ESFps but I easily attract girls of some other types...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFps respond really well to teasing so you almost have to come pretty close to insulting them sometimes, but not in a way that turns them off ... ironically you would think acting like that to them would turn them off, but it actually makes them want you.

Not sure if that is what you do with girls, but it generally works well on ESFps. Probably because it counteracts their and kicks them off of their pedestoles and that "I am the princess of the whole freaking world" complex that some of them have.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the only person who can handle an ESFp for long is an INTp.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Socionics success stories

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Me and an SEE

It is so great, because I finally figured out how to deal with her.
    She is completely sexually orientated, and it didn't bother me at all
    Thanks, Socionics

I let her do her thing (communicated in terms of sex), which did arouse me, but I was able to not get attached to it, so we actually had a really good, irrational conversation. I could never ever live with someone like that, but it is nice to know I can communicate without getting a headache, etc.
    You're all retarded if you thought I had sex with an ESFp.

I said success, not "I'm having a relationship with my conflictor"
    If I wanted to get laid by an ESFp, it woudn't be that hard. I'm not ugly, and I'm certainly reserved enough to seem 'interesting' to them; it isn't hard to attract an ESFp to you.

Anyway,
    The interesting thing was seeing, in this round of interactions with an old friend, how much she subconsciously expects you to take the victim role.
    And in totality, I realized that ESFjs are indeed my dual, because they subconsciously want me to be an infantile.

Now, I do not like the title of "infantile" very much, but it does seem to be the only fitting erotic type:
    1. I will never ever be a victim --- entjs, infps, enfjs, and intps.... I will never know how you can take such subordination, and like it. blah. I don't even know how you can get off on that? "Oooh, I'm weak and pathetic and at your mercy!!!! Yes, can I grovel and kiss your feet??! Please!" -- Forget it.
    2. "Being an aggressor" for my own sake isn't a problem, but realizing that 'victims' are constantly dependent upon you to take the lead, and generate a certain emotional / Se power play atmosphere all the time is ultimately displeasing. I don't want to have antagony in my close relationships, and I'll never accept it there, at any rate. In that way it is no different than caregiver to me...
    3. I could never be a caregiver, with people wanting me to entertain them, or having to to out of my way to make someone happy or look after them. It's just not who I am.

(Which alludes to why I am attracted to INFjs, but ultimately, I realize they need someone who is naturally slanted to being more 'emotionally supportively outgoing') And so my conclusion is that infantile LII with ESFj dual is okay with me. ESFjs don't bother me, and if someone wants to 'take care of me', I can deal with that, I suppose.

What really struck me from interacting with the ESFp was that she really thought it was great if I just would be a victim to her. She thought, clearly, "how could this not be attractive or turn him on? etc". I made this thread because the success story is of seeing more deeply into a person's type made interaction that would normally leave me frustrated, and did in the past, much more understandable and able to be dealt with. Seeing the ESFp's own particualr 'naivete' about how things were supposed to be made my entire approach different. ANd unlike previous encounters, the interaction passed without psychological stress on both parts, that is to say, we both seemed to end the conversation on decent terms, etc. Win/Win, instead of Lose/Win or Win/Lose, or Lose/Lose, as it were in the past.

That, and as I mentioned above, realizing more deeply my type, and why I think victim/aggressor relationships are absolutely stupid, from a gut feeling perspective.

"I know" that in reality it is just different energies with a different variation to them -- aggressor and caregiver are quite similar, it just has to do with Se and Si, and the distribution of such.

But when it comes to my relationships, I am capable of tolerate an ESE caregiver pushing Si on me
    But I will never tolerate an SEE or anyone else pushing Se on me.

Knowing things like that about myself, and other people, can make interaction much more effective on a large scale, not just in personal means.
    All of the above is why the title of this thread is what it is.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    I think the only person who can handle an ESFp for long is an INTp.
    I think the only type that would not be driven insane by an ESFp over a prolonged period of time is an INTp. Other than that there are ways to handle them simple because they are girls in other non-type related ways.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope you never have to answer that question yourself.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Hope you never have to answer that question yourself.
    Why? This was more of a UDP XXIII "success story" of near kiss and tell than it was a Socionics success story.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics has definitely been a big help in this regard (interacting with one's conflictor). Although it's equally important to not actively attract their attention, which can be easy to do.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Logos - you are clueless

Your consideration of what success is shows to be rather shallow.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    @ Logos - you are clueless
    I know.

Your consideration of what success is shows to be rather shallow.
    Then what, I pray tell, makes my consideration of success shallow? Educate this poor fool so that I may see my future days with eyes opened by wisdom.
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of what you said about me getting laid, or a near kiss, is true.
    I wrote everything else - and I think I was fairly clear about it. There were no implications, just what I said.

Other than that, I apologize for calling you clueless, etc.