Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female ENTps/ILE women

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Female ENTps/ILE women

Guys, I met a female ENTp for the first time ... it was weird, because when I was talking to her she would say the exact same thing I would say right before I say them, and she has the same clueless blank stare that I give off and other ENTps give off ... it was freaking weird that there is someone out there that thinks the exact same way that I do, and also is female at that!

Anyways, I am thinking about seeing if she will do some stuff with me sometime. I am not sure how it would feel to actually have someone around that sees everything the same exact way, but it would be interesting.

Anyways ... one question for anyone out there who wants to answer ... is it wise to try to start anything with an identical? I hear it could be boring..

Anyone have any advice on how to deal with female identicals?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what kind of stuff you should do? Sexual stuff like touching each other LOLOLOLOL.

TIM
    ESTj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, speaking from the point of view of a (proposedly) ENTP female myself, I have noticed that females like me are fairly rare. I am surrounded by a predominantly female world and most of them are feeling-judgers (with a couple of thinking judgers, most of them sensors). I wonder whether the T-F preference in males/females is genetic or socially conditioned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a woman professor once that was my type... we had nothing to speak about and we strategically exchanged logical statements basically until our conversation looped and it became very akward. lol
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The benefits of identical relationships are best displayed in academia; if one is confused about a particular concept, chances are if an identical type would explain it to you, you would understand the concept rather quickly. I myself have experienced such an academic relationship with a friend of mine, in which we can communicate entire concepts merely by stating a few words, so as long as you both understand the concepts at hand.

If one wants to work on a group project and one's concern is about potential conflict from others, it would be most wise to choose an socionicly identical individual.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I had an ENTp professor throughout my accademic career, whenever they teach class I like find it uncomfortably east to learn and it feel wrong, like him and I area breaking rules or something... but when an INTp is teaching i can't follow and I can't speak to them to ask questions because they get all angry at me for using Ne and Ti when I speak.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your reaction from INTp teachers in the area of the academics is precisely why I despise all ENTj teachers, and ESTj teachers, that I come across.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see them as walls in my accademic career, they are like holes in the ground that i have to walk around, and because i dont know who i will have i occasionally fall into those holes, and they make my year hellish.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my experience identical relationships will fail unless you have common cultural background and interests as a foundation. You also need one of the identicals to fill in the gap that the dual does... In my ISTP-ISTP experience one becomes slightly more feeling in a good way though.

It can be boring quick, but I dont ENTPs would get as bored since they have a love for conversation!

Best of luck RMCNEW!

later
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, we both attend the same church of the same denomination, we talk exactly the same ... I am not sure about whether we have common hobbies yet, because I do not know her very well ... But, I am changing that. I am really interested in getting to know her better.

By the way, this girl is flipping hot ... and guys do not seem to do much with her because they do not understand that she is a thinking type and do not understand how a woman can have such a strong ENTp stare. I think the fact that she is a thinker type and has a strong stare turns other guys off, and she is often vauge and emotionless looking like alot of ENTps.

I am honestly fascinated by her, we are so much alike ... I have not been turned on to a woman like this in a long long time, seriously.

Creepy-Wackotic

I don't know how Identicals would really work in the dating arena, but as friends/aquintances, they can be loads of fun. You can talk to your identical and they won't readily condemn you for certain behaviours natural to you. I've experienced lots of laughs with others of the same type as myself. It's really easy to get along with identicals.

The only problem is such relations can get really boring really quickly. Like, I talked online and e-mailed my friend who I hadn't seen/talked to in months(another INFp) and we had such a good time chatting at first, cracking each other up with our bizarre INFp humor. We were giving each other so much info to the point where we ran out of new subject matter resulting in us drifting apart again as conversation became rather forced. I still talk with her time to time, but it's important not to overdue these types of relations. Don't be afraid to keep things slow because while you may be tempted to rush into the fun of seeing with identical eyes, you may find yourselves at a dead end too fast. Going slow would mean conserving conversation/activity rations and also giving time to get some more in the mean time. Having connected interests really helps on this, as someone said...big time.

That's just from my experience anyways.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to make it a goal to hook up with an identical just to see how that works. Wish me luck .
    -Slava

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some unasked for advice: be honest, be realistic. you probably already know that but I'm just putting that out there.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pictures and examples of female ENTps

I am trying to give my ISFp friend, who is sucking really bad at finding good relationships, an idea of what to look for. We had a good conversation about why S and N types work well together, basically. He doesn't know socionics, but some things are clicking.

So yeah, any clues or tips about what to look for, or just female celebrities that are good representatives of this type.
    Thanks
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, why do S and N types work well together
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard
    Wait, why do S and N types work well together
    Apparently because socionics says so.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dag.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic is making less and less sense =]

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Perfect for your friend, UDP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic is making less and less sense =]
    I think you are missing something essential here...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're missing the essentialness of my joke doll face =]

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're missing the essentialness of my joke doll face =]
    Apparently...

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the top left ENTp female on socioniko.net looks very ENTp.. reminds me of anamericancer too.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are not very good at knowing ENTp females apparently.
    I'm not either.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the MALE ENTps i know are pretty fun fellows... don't know any girls though.

- Voltaire

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm actually i know a female ENTp at my company. She's got some kind of a vice presidential role in one of our divisions.. some technical data management or something.. anyway I meet her a few times a year, and from the first 10 minutes or so of her presentation I thought she was ENTp. I was attracted to her, wanted to engage in verbal interaction with her, and would probably been attracted romantically if she had been a guy. Anyway, she was not very feminine but not too masculine either. She was no nonsense and i could see her getting along with poeople that i could see a male entp getting along with.. someone who doesn't really slam down her ideas, laughs at her jokes, and doesn't suggest conflicting ideas when shes in the middle of brainstorming her own. Yeah, i could see her appreciating an SEI that was calm and listened, and was around until she noticed him and was like, "i love you".

yeah basically do your own thing, create a fun light atmosphere and dont annoy the entp and she'll like you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah basically do your own thing, create a fun light atmosphere and dont annoy the entp and she'll like you.
    basically. yep. def at work. can't stand people who hafta have their hands held.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

Suspected ENTP.
    Some SLI girls may appear ILE-like.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost's Alex:

http://images.google.nl/images?clien...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Very likely the actor is aswell considering Lost's roles are largely adjusted to the people that play them...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sara Silverman

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is an ENFj!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree severely. Too silly, too childlike, not raunchy enough; with her lack of reservations, if she was EIE, she would probably be vulgar as hell. She's silly sweet, not eloquent sweet. She just acts like a goofball and expects people to laugh and be endeared to her.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's vulgar, but not really crude or raunchy from what I've seen. It doesn't seem to be the source of her humor.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i think she might have an FeSi block as she seems to try to make people experience emotion of a sort through using Si. i have a feeling the block is valued, so either INTJ or ESFJ. i'd say ESE>LII.
    How does any of this exclude ILE?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I've been listening to you guys on repeat, but I still can't speak crack.

ILE has Fe and Si blocked in the Super Id, just like LII. What's the problem?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought your example was valid, fwiw (even if I find your reasoning absurd).

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    we must have a different thinking style by gulenko then. or perhaps i'm just either your very weak functions or your limiting functions (g-) and my outgoing (not necessarily extraverted) functions.
    No, dude. Your type has nothing to do with you purporting this crackpottery and me refusing to accept it. If it does then you are the same type as tcaud and labcoat.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Close but no cigar. He's a feeler overlooking thinking, not vice versa.

No Longer a Tadpole... Flat Footed Frog's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTp Females

Hey everyone,

I'm just curious to know more about ENTp females. Are they really that rare in society, do people generally find them quite cold, or cuddly once in their close circle of friends and any other little titbits you can think of. Have been trying to research them on google and learn more abotu them. But its extremely hard to find much written, most is written from a general perspective which as its a 'T' type is mainly concentrated on males of this type. If anyone has had much experience with ENTp females i'd love to hear about it. Also what are their main enneagram types if you happen to know or are one yourself.

Thanks!
    Flat Footed Frog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast