Thread: Socionics Contribution, Dynamic Mech Model of the Model-A

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Contribution, Dynamic Mech. Model of the Model-A

Heres a little somethin somethin I cooked up. It's basically a mechanical model for the model-A. The dynamics are a bit complex if they were to actually be physically modeled. For the J/P both X's cris cross.

By the way when I mentioned that model A isnt absolute but analog... i meant that based on visualizing it as a multidimensional mechanical model that can vary in angle of rotation.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a formula I worked out for calculating quantized vectors for each function of the model-A. V1 through V4 represent socionics type letters where a possitive value indicates E neg. indicates I, possitive N neg. S, possitive T neg. F, possitive P neg. J. The formula if used as a function returns the function and its orientation. This formula can also be modified to give continuous output for a multidimensional continuous personality type spectrum.

-Slava

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm....

...what the fuck does this all mean?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first diagram shows how to mechanically transform the model-a from type to type continuously so that it doesnt jump around, so that you can have inbetween types with model-a. in the second post I wrote a mathematical formula for generating model-a data from the 4 type letters, if the function f(x) is modified then you can generate the continuous model-a for any type/inbetween type. i hope that explains it if its still not clear please ask specifics and I'll do my best to explain.

BTW: in the second post where you see the formula, the T S N F e and i are basically vectors, treat them as variables, the E I scale goes from negative infinity to positiv einfinity and same with N/S T/F P/J

The formula will actually return the cog function as a text if worke dout propperlyh... for ENTP the first formula would return N + e and the second formula T + i
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet another idea... why move the functions around within the model-A when the model-A can be moved about a multidimensional representation of the functions. I'll look into this when I get a chance and will try to assemble a dynamic model.
    -Slava

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am yet with MysticSonic, even also after hearing the explanation ...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get the first model, but since I suck at math I remain at a loss as to what the second model is attempting to demonstrate. Sorry.

In hopes that this statement will alleviate some of the confusion, the first model depics the model-A of the ENTp and what would occur if one switched one pair of the dichotmies.

For instance, if the S/N dichotomy were switched, the position of Se and Ne functions would switch with one another, as would the position of the Si and Ni functions.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for explaining my first model that was a clear and correct explination... Let me try to explain the second one...

the second one basically assumes that each function place in model-a has every cognitive function inside of it F, S, N, T but with varying degrees. The formula I posted however doesnt vary the degree but it's binary and cancels out the congitive letters that shouldnt be there and the cancels out an e or i accordingly so you end up with the function letter followed by a lower or upper case e or i....

The f(x) function i defined because i didnt want to have it written so many times and because its interchangeable... what i defined it to do is return a 0 if its input is negative and a 1 if its input is possitive, thats how it cancels out the T F N S (they are treated like varaibles) by multiplication of zero, and if its multiplied by one it stays.

now if you change the f(x) to somehting like f(x) = (x + 1) / 2 then youll have a continuous model-a (as long as the domain of x is between -1 and 1)

so if im ENTP the input would be V1=1 V2=1 V3=1 V4=1

if i was ESTJ then ... V1=1 V2=-1 V3=1 V4=-1 and so forth

I hope that was more clear, i'm a bity too lazy/ sometimes
    -Slava