Thread: Video that demonstrates Ne Ti and maybe Te Ni

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video that demonstrates Ne Ti and maybe Te Ni

This is pretty much how I see the physical world around me (minus the abstract associations and personality auras)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBvaHZIrt0o

Now that I haved watched it 10 times, I'm thinking its more Te Ni
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is more Te than Ne, and with as much Si as Ni.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne and Ti would be very similar except there would be a different focus on decision making and a different way of drawing things... structural details would be interpolated based on functional possibilities among other differences.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever it is, it's one of the most visually interesting music videos i've seen in a very long time.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    OMFG!!!!11!!!1!!! Slava is !
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you mean that Te is about the large-scale perispective of what is happening?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    OMFG!!!!11!!!1!!! Slava is !

I dunno but that would be...... profitable
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Te is compartmentalization/organization of reality in a top down manner. Starting from the most general and going down to the details. Ni allows these structures to be animated and associated conceptually... like when the video went from a burger to a cow, and then to milk.
    -Slava

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    Te is compartmentalization/organization of reality in a top down manner. Starting from the most general and going down to the details. Ni allows these structures to be animated and associated conceptually... like when the video went from a burger to a cow, and then to milk.
    Well but for some examples there seems to be an opposite direction....like when she starts the computer and then you see how it is connected with the other computers (that would be Ti i guess), which is of course downtop, then you can again go topdown on another computer, even though it might have different basic components and so the Ti would be uselss.etc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well but for some examples there seems to be an opposite direction....like when she starts the computer and then you see how it is connected with the other computers (that would be Ti i guess), which is of course downtop, then you can again go topdown on another computer, even though it might have different basic components and so the Ti would be uselss.etc
    Maybe its her function of personal knowledge :-) ... im jk.,.. but who knows... i think this video makes her out to be a super human a bit... but its not too far fetched, just more limited for most people... and it doesnt even convey her sensory information. But comon, we all know that women can't think
    -Slava

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe its her function of personal knowledge :-) ... im jk.,.. but who knows... i think this video makes her out to be a super human a bit... but its not too far fetched, just more limited for most people... and it doesnt even convey her sensory information. But comon, we all know that women can't think
    that's why they have invented computers, to make them feel smart while men play with videogames

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's Te mainly because it shows how the world really works, that is, it's describing factual information. Sure, it also shows how that factual information is connected logically, which is also Ti, but there isn't a visible Ti logic to the video as a whole, or if there is, it's not the main idea.

So I'd say that it's Te>Ti, but Te using Ti as well, which is usually the case.

There is Ni in the sense of sequential processes, in small things, but it's also about details of what is happening in a given moment, which is more Si.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So then u must also agree with me that she is el diablo?
    -Slava

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was Ti in that everything is broken down into a structure.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So then u must also agree with me that she is el diablo?
    I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    It is Ti giving structure to Te information.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video has heavy

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fact, it seems like Ti and weak Ni feeding Fi.

There's Si in there too, but it seems insignificant.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if the Fi is strong or weak, though.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched it and saw an argument for just about every function... to me it didn't seem worth commenting on.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    Your totally right, Ti does that but Te utilizes it and sees with it.
    -Slava

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I can identify it correctly, it's likethe Sims, and it seems to me that it is Te.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its' interesting, at my high school we used to have a time zone clock identical to the one at begining of the video. The headmaster was ENTP with heavy ISFJ influence (probably his mother).
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get back, pack of wolves!

That's Ni. It's just describing how many systems work, without taking any decision on them (jugement). The only moment in which I see taking a decision is when taking the train, and that's Te.

I also see the world in that way, by the way.

I was once talking to a person about alternative energy sources and this person was reluctant to accept that the best way is to get it from sea waves.

I replied that all the energy we use come from nuclear reactions. The wind for example, exists because the sun's reaction radiate energy, heating the earth, making one side is warm, one side is cold, and there is a constant flux of air between them to transfer the heat and stabilize the system.

Oil is exactly the same. The energy radiated from the sun is used by plants to turn simple substances into complex ones. When we burn oil, we simply release the energy that was acumulated before on the substance. Thus, wind and oil and such, are just vehicles of the energy we get from the sun.

Neither solar cells or wind is the best way to collect it, though. The best way is thourhg the sea waves, because water has much more mass than air. The air moves the water in vast extensions of surface (3/4 of earth is sea), concentrating it. So one square meter of sea has about the same energy potential as 1000 square meters used in wind mills.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Get back, pack of wolves!

That's Ni. It's just describing how many systems work, without taking any decision on them (jugement). The only moment in which I see taking a decision is when taking the train, and that's Te.

I also see the world in that way, by the way.
    1)Either it is Ni, and you are Ni, and that is the way Ni sees the word

or

2)You are Ne, and that is Ne, and that is the way you see the world

it cannot be Ni and the way you see the world.

Moreover, Te is NOT equal to "taking decisions". You should imprint in your mind the real meaning of functions before startint to place judgement (in this case, yes) so easily.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1)Either it is Ni, and you are Ni, and that is the way Ni sees the word

or

2)You are Ne, and that is Ne, and that is the way you see the world

it cannot be Ni and the way you see the world.

Moreover, Te is NOT equal to "taking decisions". You should imprint in your mind the real meaning of functions before startint to place judgement (in this case, yes) so easily.
    Again, pointing false contradictions. As an ENFp, I can use both Ne and Ni naturally:

This function, known as the observant function, the function of personal knowledge, or often merely the seventh function, is a strong but unconscious function. One generally has a good grasp of this function, but attempts to limit its use considerably.
    Ne is different by the way. Ne is associative; it takes an information element, decomposes it into factors and stores a list of the factors that are associated to such information element. This way, the information element is always linked to others who share properties. This is the reason why Ne types find it easy to imagine what something can be applied to.

Te is relevance logic. Using Te you can discard superfluous information elements. One use for it is to increase efficiency by focusing on the most relevant only. But there is more in Te than that.

You should stop repeating what you don't understand like a parrot. I admit that you're good at derive conclusions from the existing system, but at conceptializing you're a good plumber.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te isn't logic, Te is visualization and organization of data, projected onto the external environment, using top down contextual containers. The logic is just moving the boxes around and finding commonalities and patterns between categories or structural form. In this video the woman externally projects categorical information and is able to visualize the detail and animate the concept... this is of course a video however, so the animations and detail might just be a result of embelishment and clearity. There is not much organized with context and assocations, although there seems to be subtle and non-Ne like associations... like burger meat becoming part of a cow. Ne wouldnt transform the meat into a large section of the cow like that. Ne would probably reverse the meat making process rather than make non-realistic connections to define cross context associations.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool video. It's definitely Te, Si, Ni, and Ti. It's also a music video.

by the way, that has to be the worst royksopp song.
    asd

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)