the one the Russians use... Socionic.TTF
Some are obvious and well known, some are a total mystery to me...
2) fairly obvious = + or something along those lines
3) Ok upside down and sideways element symbols... what's that about?
4) ??? I've seen these used in Bukalov's articles on macrotypes I think. I have no clue what they mean or are used for.
5) These are the four suits of the tarot. I know there's a group of Russians who correlated the 16 royals of the tarot deck to the 16 types...
6) Same concept of above but different group who did about the same thing but with the standard deck of cards
7) Probably used as symbols for the quadras I'd think
8) Yin-Yangs... haven't come across this
9) I think I've seen Bukaloc use these to show the flow of information within model A and between types. I'm not totally positive about that though, what they actually signify- that is.
11) miscellanius greek and other stuff. no idea how they're used
If anybody knows more about these please enlighten me with your wisdom. (Or just take some wild guesses if you don't )