Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
Results 1,321 to 1,323 of 1323

Thread: Examples of Deltas

Mentioned
    800 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Pano Lou
    it's not needed to know how a TV works to use it. while you claimed above the opposite

read about intuition at Jung. try to use it for typing to notice positive results. then will be easier for you do not claim baseless nonsense that logical reasoning is the only way to type correctly
    also look about "black box" models
    Last edited by Sol; 01-14-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EIE-Ni 2w3 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Pano Lou
    it's not needed to know how a TV works to use it. while you claimed above the opposite
    To compare a TV to a personality model like Socionics is called a "faulty comparison" and it is an error in logic.
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 2w3 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Pano Lou

read about intuition at Jung. try to use it for typing to notice positive results. then will be easier for you do not claim baseless nonsense that logical reasoning is the only way to type correctly
    also look about "black box" models
    By profession, I'm an engineer. I know what a black box model of a system is. For this to work, you would have to demonstrate how a person can be approproximated to be a black box. You claim you can do it, yet you can't explain how.

There's a certain difference between logical reasoning and mathematical modelling. I have read Jung. I fail to see what connection that has to do to your subjective black box interpretations of a person's personality.

You claim this is baseless nonsense, yet you're only making yourself look more incompetent.
    "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods: time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees. My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind"

"Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then!... Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334