Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Richard Rawlings - introvert
    NO
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Please listen to this video. It's extremely good LSE methodology for the reasons why they do the things that they do. Richard Rawlings is LSE because he's so focused on external logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qbSp8Z27k
    Maritsa, Rawlings reminds me a guy I know who is ILE, who built a great business buying houses, fixing them up, and selling them. Rawlings does this with cars.
    I only say this because Rawlings does not look exactly like an LSE to me. Rawlings is more versatile, more energetic, less static.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Chase Masterson - ENFP
    Dont like her but she seems Ej to me?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Liliya Saitova - INFJ

http://ctc.ru/projects/show/uspet-za...on/118-vypusk/
    Natalya Saitova - ENFP (from 4:30)

"Batya Harkovskiy" - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 06-26-2016 at 02:00 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Maritsa, Rawlings reminds me a guy I know who is ILE, who built a great business buying houses, fixing them up, and selling them. Rawlings does this with cars.
    I only say this because Rawlings does not look exactly like an LSE to me. Rawlings is more versatile, more energetic, less static.
    No He's LSE. He found a way to accomplish tasks in the short amount of time And unlike LIE when he promises something he delivers it...
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

iee

edit: or na maybe shes alpha sf

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fyodor Konyuhov - INFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think I talk like this girl Liliya Saitova - INFJ
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Howard Schultz - other T

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Howard Schultz - other T
    Did someone remove your ears?

Oh and the LSE was FINAL

"The instant coffee market is a 4 Billion dollar industry" ....FACTS So he's going to make the starbucks instant coffee as a result of the fact to expand the market ACTIONS THAT HE WILL BE TAKING

Extraverted logic (thinking) external dynamics of objects Te Socionics symbol Te.svg Te is efficiency of an action, technical processes, the accomplishment of work, the efficient and prudent use of resources, factual accuracy, and the acquisition of relevant and useful information. Te understands the difference between effective and ineffective behavior when performing a procedure or accomplishing a task, and aspires to increase the frequency of productive outcomes within a system.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

these are not correct

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"these are not correct"
    left - mb INTP
    right - ENTP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"these are not correct"
    left - mb INTP
    right - ENTP
    That's @UDP sol the one here who I keep saying is not LSE
    -

lada duncheva lse>ese

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lada Duncheva - in astrology LSE is doubtful

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Scooter / H.P. Baxxter - ENTP

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fyodor Konyuhov - INFJ
    So this crypt keeper is your dual? He looks like a corpse, bud, how do you find these people??

I watched, but the sounds coming out of his pasty mouth are horrendous. And don't say his first name is Fyodor, because we all know who that other famous Russian Fyodor was..

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    how do you find these people?
    read the theory

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

read the theory
    Sol, don't be sensitive.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that guys boring af no way I'm the same type as him lol
    Last edited by flames; 07-16-2016 at 04:54 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    that guys boring af no way I'm the same type as him lol
    There are LSE in every field Eris and every maturity as well as every look and style of different culture
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

read the theory
    Are you alright? Do you need positivity?
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are LSE in every field Eris and every maturity as well as every look and style of different culture
    There's a line between two people of a type being different because of age and culture, and being different because they're different types. I should have at least something in common with this guy if we were the same type but I don't. You only type me LSE because I'm mean, but I don't get it because this guy, and Abbie, are not mean or aggressive. Just dry.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's a line between two people of a type being different because of age and culture, and being different because they're different types. I should have at least something in common with this guy if we were the same type but I don't. You only type me LSE because I'm mean, but I don't get it because this guy, and Abbie, are not mean or aggressive. Just dry.
    You have this in common. That both of you observe how things work, the method. And when something is off logically you ask "how did you do that so fast" as to gain insight into the action of things. That is all information metabolism is about. That is called "program function" how your brain is programmed. Everything else, the silliness the dryness all comes with time and preferences due to other things. One loves dogs so wants to become a dog scientist (very dry) one wants to become an artist a singer (so had a bunch of chicks around) ect.
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have this in common. That both of you observe how things work, the method. And when something is off logically you ask "how did you do that so fast" as to gain insight into the action of things. That is all information metabolism is about. That is called "program function" how your brain is programmed. Everything else, the silliness the dryness all comes with time and preferences due to other things. One loves dogs so wants to become a dog scientist (very dry) one wants to become an artist a singer (so had a bunch of chicks around) ect.
    ExFp Hidden Agenda - "To know"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can't control your emotions? Logic in LSE makes them want to control situations with the use of authority or excluding other and often belittling them to cast them out of a crowd. I don't see this in gentle and kind Rogue

Try LSE

ESTj [+] and [-]

If your type is Logical-Sensory Extratim - ESTj(The Director):

Your strongest virtue is strict factual logic, which allows you to make exact calculations in practical matters. You are a very realistic person. You accurately judge the effectiveness of undertaken projects. You are always very well informed in the field of your activity. You know how to use financial resources rationally and economically. You can provide for yourself and your family and can create a comfortable lifestyle. You have good organisational skills. You appreciate high quality in finished work very much and do not like lack of discipline or laziness in others. You know how to create good working conditions for yourself and others. You prefer solid well made goods as well as variety of foods.

You are often unable to control your emotions in full. You can easily loose your temper with friends and relatives if they do not follow your instructions and tuition or if someone's behaviour goes against your logic and understanding. When you are in a bad mood you can be very direct. You are often unable to plan things in the long term. You often find yourself overloaded with work that seems to appear from out of nowhere and therefore you often need to work out important points beforehand. Sometimes it is difficult for you to foresee forthcoming danger or misfortune in planned affairs. The fact that you did not foresee it often irritates and can even throw you off balance.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE hidden agenda is "to be perfect " this is why they find themselves unhappy with the the quality of their work or what they buy or the way someone else does things. And your point?
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE hidden agenda is "to be perfect " this is why they find themselves unhappy with the the quality of their work or what they buy or the way someone else does things. And your point?
    I don't relate to that at all or the description you put above.
    Rogue is mostly typed Fe creative here and that makes sense for him. Kind and gentle sounds more like IxFx. So, my point is if I don't relate it's not me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't relate to that at all or the description you put above.
    Rogue is mostly typed Fe creative here and that makes sense for him. Kind and gentle sounds more like IxFx. So, my point is if I don't relate it's not me.
    Okay I'll keep it in mind for when next time you lose handle on your emotions especially on me
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol. @Eris you're SEE, and @rouge can easily be SEI (dont think IEI is correct) - in chat he does come off as Fe-creative, in video he seemed kinda serious and uptight (as in body language), but SEI is completely possible.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you alright? Do you need positivity?
    Wow.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Wow.
    What!???
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You only type me LSE because I'm mean, but I don't get it because this guy, and Abbie, are not mean or aggressive.
    LSE are not "mean" where you are. You have other type style.
    While Maritsa may type you to LSE because has personal liking to you, for example.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE are not "mean" where you are. You have other type style.
    While Maritsa may type you to LSE because has personal liking to you, for example.
    No just no

I type him because he has Te as a base function and uses it. He observ action.

You were extremely mean to me especially over PM I will happy to post your message about you typing me EIE without slightest consideration to fact and my feelings. But because you don't see it as mean or cruel and judgemental doesn't mean that others don't.

I don't pick a person because of their looks. To me, it's much more important that the person is mature, has good foundation of integrity and principled, is very aware of themselves and their values. AND IS A FAMILY MAN
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-17-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No just no

I type him because he has Te as a base function and uses it. He observ action.

You were extremely mean to me especially over PM I will happy to post your message about you typing me EIE without slightest consideration to fact and my feelings. But because you don't see it as mean or cruel and judgemental doesn't mean that others don't.

I don't pick a person because of their looks. To me, it's much more important that the person is mature, has good foundation of integrity and principled, is very aware of themselves and their values. AND IS A FAMILY MAN

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

John Carroll Lynch - ISTP

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What!???
    I guess I'm just not sure you are reading the subtle nuances of what is going on here and it's one of those things that you either just get, or you don't. It can't be explained further because doing so would just be weird. Weird for me, weird for you, and probably weird for the Ruski too. Better off just leave this one to yesterdays past and move forward from here on out, sound ok? Cool. I'm saving face and most likely yours as well so take the show of goodwill at face value and don't question it because then this could get even more weird.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Michelle Obama is one of my favorite EII

-