Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Why not IEI?

I thought she was obviously IEI...

Agree with Sx 4, though. (Sx/Sp)
    was not once devalued, the overall gist of her videos is that she wants to help people understand bad and good, love and like vs repulsion and hate, relationships, personal attitude and how humans relate in general. Just the introverted and more ethical instead of primary intuitive version of an IEE psychologist, I relate to her a lot. Ij temperament, she is linear. PoLR, she rejects and rationalizes her way out of how she sees aggression, ego, hardship, quarrels, force, pushing yourself, intrusion, strength display, status, energy bursts, desire, resistance, greed, war, etc. Has shut down practically all Beta values in this one:

enjoyment (nutrition programs for instance) in the moment before long-term focus is a big topic, feeling good, dealing with pain instead of making a sacrifice for a cause. The point she wants to convey without being able to fully express it is that you should do what you currently enjoy, what is pleasant, and stop struggling against what you don't like while thinking it's your duty, or you are pressured to do it. Talent-realization and experimenting before purpose: > . Views emotion through a lens of your own stance, her own expression is toned down quite a lot as to not evoke dramatic affect. dual-seeking, she stated that the partner she wants and the most important quality of a man would be "forward productive energy" as in being action-oriented which somewhat applies to SLE but more to LSE given what other elements she values.

"Surrealism... is the magical surprise of finding a lion in a wardrobe, where you were sure of finding shirts." - Frida Kahlo

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more I look at Teal Swan as being the humanist EII the more it makes total sense. Even in the Russian forums, EII is characterized as the peaceful mystic type.

Then I think abouts Sols typing of SLE and that equally makes sense if you are looking at her as Sol suggests via kinesthetic intuitive body language feel.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Even in the Russian forums, EII is characterized as the peaceful mystic type.
    mysticism is linked to Ni, not Ne

> kinesthetic intuitive body language feel

intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior. it's best information for typing famouses

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mysticism is linked to Ni, not Ne
    mystism is loosely tied to Ni. Look how Teal uses it.. grabbing this idea that idea taking this term that term mix and matching. She is creatively using Ne to portray her ideas. As a pro I assume you already know that functions dont correlate 1=1 with information elements. In other words just because its mystical doesnt mean its Ni. Look at how and why its being used by the person (functionality). .... same argument you made yesterday when claiming Si information didnt matter with that chick you said was INFp, while another forumite said the Si did make that person an Si type. Socionics 101.

You cant argue one thing and then the next day in a similar situation say your previous opinions on information elements in function position don't count.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

functions dont correlate 1=1 with information elements
    baseless heresy
    as for mysticism - it's based on internal images and hence relates to Ni. EII, IEE are not much in religion or mystic mess compared to IEI, EIE
    read classical Russian sources like Filatova instead of Gulenko and other "with own viewing" and then the typology will work for you

> In other words just because its mystical doesnt mean its Ni.

It can be Ne in some sense. Like you feel in a human its traits, like I do by my typing method. But initial meaning of mysticism is not "feeling" a human/object befor you, but irrational images coming from nowhere (from inside). The main mystical region is Ni.

> same argument you made yesterday when claiming Si information didnt matter

I meant that her words are overpriced, maybe explained by nontypes factors and are lesser important than general nonverbal behavior. She may say anything and even do something, but general type balance this will not change. This balance is seen in nonverbal behavior. N type will not become S type if she'll do sport seriously, or will like to cook, or to eat more than average N type. Like F type will not become T one if will get doctor degree in mathematics or physics. You too generalize particular things on whole personality, - it's the common problem of "typing by words".

Study to use classical theory befor arguing with me. You lose in basic terms and how to use them correctly.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    baseless heresy
    as for mysticism - it's based on internal images and hence relates to Ni. EII, IEE are not much in religion or mystic mess compared to IEI, EIE
    read classical Russian sources like Filatova instead of Gulenko and other "with own viewing" and then the typology will work for you

> In other words just because its mystical doesnt mean its Ni.

It can be Ne in some sense. Like you feel in a human its traits, like I do by my typing method. But initial meaning of mysticism is not "feeling" a human/object befor you, but irrational images coming from nowhere (from inside). The main mystical region is Ni.

> same argument you made yesterday when claiming Si information didnt matter

I meant that her words are overpriced, maybe explained by nontypes factors and are lesser important than general nonverbal behavior. She may say anything and even do something, but general type balance this will not change. This balance is seen in nonverbal behavior. N type will not become S type if she'll do sport seriously, or will like to cook, or to eat more than average N type. Like F type will not become T one if will get doctor degree in mathematics or physics. You too generalize particular things on whole personality, - it's the common problem of "typing by words".

Study to use classical theory befor arguing with me. You lose in basic terms and how to use them correctly.
    Ni really is your blind spot isnt it? You have no clue what it is, do you?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Springbok ASMR - INFJ

Antastesia (Apn9a) - INFJ, ENFP

TIM
    6w5 614 sp/sx H-ILI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

GGHydra - ENFP

Esther (EstherSSB) - ENFP

TIM
    INFP
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Immagine.png @Sol

the only original FiFiFiFi

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    the only original FiFiFiFi
    You have own pretty face for the avatar. You may to follow the example of summerprincess.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

LSE-EII couple

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

The more I look at Teal Swan as being the humanist EII the more it makes total sense. Even in the Russian forums, EII is characterized as the peaceful mystic type.

Then I think abouts Sols typing of SLE and that equally makes sense if you are looking at her as Sol suggests via kinesthetic intuitive body language feel.
    I have read a bit of her stuff and she does claim to be a medical intuitive who knows what is wrong in another person's body. I don't see her as any kind of mystic. Most of what she talks about is pretty much taken from more established new agey guru types and then she either contradicts them with things that furthers her agenda or agrees with some to further her agenda. She is opportunistic and calculated if you believe her former followers. A lot of what she claims to have been through has been said to be impossible, like being sewn inside a dead body, and left there for hours, when she was 8 years old. I posted this in the Teal thread.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1179072

Teal Swan is a contemporary spiritual guide who writes and speaks publicly about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. Teal is a medical intuitive who can see energy patterns within the body and thus how these patterns react to drugs, food, emotions and even diseases within the body. She was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in the year 1984. In the first years of her life, it became apparent that she had been born with extrasensory abilities. Among these abilities she was born with, were clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields and the ability to communicate with thought forms. As she grew, unlike many children born with extrasensory abilities, her gifts did not go away. Her parents, who were both Wilderness Rangers, later accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, not knowing at the time about the intensely religious climate of the location. Word of her abilities got out very quickly and were not only frowned upon but feared by many in the religious community. It was because of Teal’s extrasensory abilities that she was inducted as a child into a local cult by a family acquaintance, where she was routinely ritualistically tortured and programmed for a period of thirteen years. She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old. Since then, Teal has become a both accepted and utilizing her abilities to remind people world wide of the united, energetic nature of this universe and to teach people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most extreme circumstances.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

George Takei - T type, mb SLI
    Brad Altman - F type

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lindsay Zywiciel (atrophie) - ENFP

Natalya Guseva - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920