TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Pano Lou
    it's not needed to know how a TV works to use it. while you claimed above the opposite
    To compare a TV to a personality model like Socionics is called a "faulty comparison" and it is an error in logic.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pano Lou
    it's not needed to know how a TV works to use it. while you claimed above the opposite

read about intuition at Jung. try to use it for typing to notice positive results. then will be easier for you do not claim baseless nonsense that logical reasoning is the only way to type correctly
    also look about "black box" models
    By profession, I'm an engineer. I know what a black box model of a system is. For this to work, you would have to demonstrate how a person can be approproximated to be a black box. You claim you can do it, yet you can't explain how.

There's a certain difference between logical reasoning and mathematical modelling. I have read Jung. I fail to see what connection that has to do to your subjective black box interpretations of a person's personality.

You claim this is baseless nonsense, yet you're only making yourself look more incompetent.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

N
    he's LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mishkali - ILE

@Beautiful sky
    N[o]

Michael Rooker

LSE. His wife looks EIE though so maybe he is LSI?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    Michael Rooker

LSE. His wife looks EIE though so maybe he is LSI?
    I've only seen Michael Rooker in Guardians of the Galaxy, where he gave off a definite LSE vibe under the blue paint and Mohawk. But looking at his pictures, he looks more like an SLE to me.

He's like Sparky interacting with the IEI in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HM_gPFsDpc

In turn, when I saw Karen Gillan in Dr. Who, I would have sworn she was an ESI-Fi. When I saw her character of Nebula in Guardian of the Galaxy II, my clear impression of Nebula was that she was identical to my LSE sister. I was shocked to discover that Nebula was played by Karen Gillan.

Maybe GGII turns everyone into LSE's.

Or maybe Karen Gillan is EII and she was channeling her inner dual in that movie.

Come to think of it, Karen Gillam does tend to dress like a Delta Infantile.

Now my heart is broken. I was crushing on Amy Pond.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've only seen Michael Rooker in Guardians of the Galaxy, where he gave off a definite LSE vibe under the blue paint and Mohawk. But looking at his pictures, he looks more like an SLE to me.

He's like Sparky interacting with the IEI in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HM_gPFsDpc

In turn, when I saw Karen Gillan in Dr. Who, I would have sworn she was an ESI-Fi. When I saw her character of Nebula in Guardian of the Galaxy II, my clear impression of Nebula was that she was identical to my LSE sister. I was shocked to discover that Nebula was played by Karen Gillan.

Maybe GGII turns everyone into LSE's.

Or maybe Karen Gillan is EII and she was channeling her inner dual in that movie.

Come to think of it, Karen Gillam does tend to dress like a Delta Infantile.

Now my heart is broken. I was crushing on Amy Pond.

Saaaaaame. I love Karen Gillan. Probably the only reason I stuck with Doctor Who after Davies and Tenant's departures from the show, I was too heartbroken to go on and refused to even give Matt Smith a chance, for about 0.17 seconds. Then I thought that his performance and doctor actually hold some potential.
    I was 70% sure I'll keep watching the show.
    Karen Gillan was the other 30%.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    Saaaaaame. I love Karen Gillan. Probably the only reason I stuck with Doctor Who after Davies and Tenant's departures from the show, I was too heartbroken to go on and refused to even give Matt Smith a chance, for about 0.17 seconds. Then I thought that his performance and doctor actually hold some potential.
    I was 70% sure I'll keep watching the show.
    Karen Gillan was the other 30%.
    Karen Gillan as Amy Pond is kind of my ideal. Olimpia said that because I was born into a Delta family, my Imago is going to lean Delta, so I should look for an ESI who also leans Delta. Amy Pond seems like that to me. To be honest, though, I'm still working this out in my head. The only ESI I've met IRL so far whom I'd consider a great match is an ESI-Se CP e6w7, and I haven't interacted with her for enough hours to get a solid assurance that things would progress well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love Lu - ENFP

thinks herself as ESTP. mb due to E8
    ESFP is 2nd version
    Not a ESTp. ExFp.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paddy McAloon: IEE-Fi?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE Fi.

Also lmao.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LazyGameReviews - SLI

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post

LazyGameReviews - SLI
    seems like LSE to me. I think he has Ne mobilizing.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    seems like LSE to me. I think he has Ne mobilizing.
    Interesting. Any specific places you see this? Any general observations?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Any specific places you see this? Any general observations?
    I don't think his communication style isn't similar to people who have 4D Ti. His sentences aren't logically constructed in 4D Ti fashion. He is able to stay energetic for 40 minutes, he talks non-stop energetically, I think XSE is able to do so. He use lots of hand movements and he is more emotionally expressive than SLI.
    Last edited by myresearch; 02-03-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: isn't similar to people who have 4D Ti

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I don't think his communication style is similar to people who have 4D Ti. His sentences aren't logically constructed in 4D Ti fashion. He is able to stay energetic for 40 minutes, he talks non-stop energetically, I think XSE is able to do so. He use lots of hand movements and he is more emotionally expressive than SLI.
    This is true. I generally think putting on this persona is possible for any types, but maybe Fe Role does this more.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is true. I generally think putting on this persona is possible for any types, but maybe Fe Role does this more.
    Yes. Also I meant to say his communication style isn't similar to people who have 4D-Ti, sorry for the typo.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maiken Nedergaard - LSE? @Sol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maiken Nedergaard - LSE?
    in that clip she is dressed a little sloppy for my taste. it's not what LSE would do for an official meeting. mb some N or P

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yulia Debolskaya (Dankilove) - INFJ

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yulia Debolskaya (Dankilove) - INFJ
    Russian girls are hot.

You guys always look so healthy, like in your faces.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Russian girls are hot.
    pretty girls are anywhere also many bloggers do good makeup without which they look lesser impressive

IR may affect on the perception too. in my signature you may find other EIIs

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty girls are anywhere also many bloggers do good makeup without which they look lesser impressive

IR may affect on the perception too. in my signature you may find other EIIs
    North Americans looked burnt out compared to Russians. Its in the faces.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

North Americans looked burnt out compared to Russians. Its in the faces.
    It would be correctly to compare USA and Russian bloggers women. If there was a comparision of common women on streets with bloggers. Bloggers try to look good, including having good appearance and a mood. They prepare alike common people may do to big and rare celebrations with many people.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be correctly to compare USA and Russian bloggers women. If there was a comparision of common women on streets with bloggers. Bloggers try to look good, including having good appearance and a mood. They prepare alike common people may do to big and rare celebrations with many people.
    This is going off other videos, not just bloggers. Its not about the actual physical looks, its more like agedness. People here age faster in looks. Russians look more balanced. Their faces look less tired.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is going off other videos, not just bloggers. Its not about the actual physical looks, its more like agedness. People here age faster in looks. Russians look more balanced. Their faces look less tired.
    I work with a few Russians, recently from Russia, and I get the impression that they are kind of shocked that jobs in the States are fairly precarious.

The constant, underlying stress of this fact on people living in the States might take a toll.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they also just have higher/wider cheekbones due to genetics so they naturally look more like that. Americans are of course more artificial and removed from their own humanity (generally speaking / in their regular habitats anyway).

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I think they also just have higher/wider cheekbones due to genetics so they naturally look more like that. Americans are of course more artificial and removed from their own humanity (generally speaking / in their regular habitats anyway).
    yeah the wide set eyes are a part of it. Also, they just look more balanced, less lost at a spiritual level, not saying religious. North Americans are removed from their own humanity, like cultural sanctioned neuroticisms.

Its hard to explain. People from Russia just look better in a balanced kind of way. Like good looking people, handsome, in more than just their face structure.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah the wide set eyes are a part of it. Also, they just look more balanced, less lost at a spiritual level, not saying religious. North Americans are removed from their own humanity, like cultural sanctioned neuroticisms.

Its hard to explain. People from Russia just look better in a balanced kind of way. Like good looking people, handsome, in more than just their face structure.
    I think I kinda know what you mean. It's like, they're still real humans, lol.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I kinda know what you mean. It's like, they're still real humans, lol.
    Yeah like they sleep at night and are just more relaxed with being people. Like yeah we cheat at the Olimpics, so what, all the best ones cheat, thats what makes them the best.

And everyone is just alright with it. I dont know what Im saying. Like you say, they still know how to be humans. I get accused if generalizing to much. I know Im right on this. Europeans are the same way. Like, you get a 25 y’o Belgium girl, she looks 16, yet also at the same time looks more sophisticated then a 25 y’o Canadian.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The TV series Forged in Fire is almost exclusively SLI. Most competitors, who forge blades and knives, are SLI.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I work with a few Russians, recently from Russia, and I get the impression that they are kind of shocked that jobs in the States are fairly precarious.

The constant, underlying stress of this fact on people living in the States might take a toll.
    That could be part of it. This constant under current of worry.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah like they sleep at night and are just more relaxed with being people. Like yeah we cheat at the Olimpics, so what, all the best ones cheat, thats what makes them the best.

And everyone is just alright with it. I dont know what Im saying. Like you say, they still know how to be humans. I get accused if generalizing to much. I know Im right on this. Europeans are the same way. Like, you get a 25 y’o Belgium girl, she looks 16, yet also at the same time looks more sophisticated then a 25 y’o Canadian.
    kk, too far lol. Idk about Canadians. Depends.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kk, too far lol. Idk about Canadians. Depends.
    The three wheeled truck was freaking dynamite. I laughed for like 5 minutes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default EII: I found an EII!!!

Don’t dispute my typing because you are wrong. He’s EII

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=82Fcbhh5RqE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think they also just have higher/wider cheekbones due to genetics so they naturally look more like that.
    The impression was from emotions. Doubtful from face's shapes.
    Russians have different looks. For example, people of Vladimir city of central region.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The three wheeled truck was freaking dynamite. I laughed for like 5 minutes.
    My jokes are the pinnacle of sophistication

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE
    Right at 5:50 the fact that she had to read that in a book makes me think she's Fi DS.
    And at 8:37 she actually says she wants to try and focus on feeling what she's feeling inside.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 02-15-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sveta Roytburd (svetlana13s) - INFJ

Ilyssa Fitness - mb LIE