Thread: Examples of Deltas

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I want Gordon Ramsey here as LSE-Si, ain't buying SLE. Focus on pragmatism and necessary facts, what is needed and proper, aesthetics and fuzzy-feel comfort Quick, refined, productive, serious communication. Ability to get others going where he wants them as he senses pressure, but otherwise he's actually tender and nice. Also excellent caretakeeeer.

Rams

Ramsey as LSE is not popular around here (see his thread), its worth exploring though.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Well, maybe that's not a good example...:

SLI?

Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

LSE
    Probably Te subtype and So/Sp

Last edited by Medusa; 04-11-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Ramsey as LSE is not popular around here (see his thread), its worth exploring though.
    Correctness > popularity
    "The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    LSE
    Probably Te subtype and SX blindspot

Yes!!! and some thrown in. He was so easy to listen to, I even found myself taking notes because it was interesting.
    "The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

SLI
    Probably Te subtype and Sp/So

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kai, the hitchhiker - Fi-IEE 7w8

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juliette Binoche, IEE / ENFp:
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Harper Lee, author of "To Kill a Mocking Bird"- EII-Fi

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave Lee - ESTj?

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aly Art, perfect SLI!
    Very astounding methods, she goes off what she tried on her own using common sense. There also seems to be a strong sense of logics. For instance, she created an entire body typology.
    She figured out how shading modifies the face and makes transformation tutorials in which she shows how to change what feature to what and how. I take these vids with a big grain of salt since (as you already know) I've become a sharp critic of the makeup industry/beauty cult, but it still is quite enlightening technique and anatomy-wise.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bruce Gardner - maybe SLI?
    "It's so easy to get sucked into a flow state"
    + valued with his interest in trying different techniques.
    Alternatively, ILI

Slugabed Your caregiver in turn's Avatar
    TIM
    too cool 4 u
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Bruce Gardner - maybe SLI?
    "It's so easy to get sucked into a flow state"
    + valued with his interest in trying different techniques.
    Alternatively, ILI

It seems so irl SLI.

I can't help but think of this guy like a human dung beetle.

9w8 5w6 2w1
    Sx Sp So

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    It seems so irl SLI.

I can't help but think of this guy like a human dung beetle.
    That's a funny expression But actually, now that you're saying it. Where's the lie!

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alexandria and her bf could be estj and infj respectively

unholy water sanguine addiction

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    alexandria and her bf could be estj and infj respectively

At first, I thought the guy was not an LSE, but she might be an EII, but the more I watched, the more I could see some LSE traits. However, I think they most resemble an LIE-ESI couple I know. I had mis-typed the ESI as an EII for a couple years until she took a test.
    IDK, this is tough.
    The guy's interest in sports might be ESTj, but the rest of the time, I could see me answering those questions just as he did.

I don't see much caretaker in him.

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange i thought lse for alexandria but she could also be eie

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kalinoche Alexandria seems either LSE, Si creative, or even SLI to me; EIE may be a bit off for her.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    @Adam Strange i thought lse for alexandria but she could also be eie
    I don't think she is LSE. She is nothing like my LSE mother. Alexandria is cute, with elements (I think) of IEI, ESI, and EII, including some EII mannerisms. She's almost too pretty for Delta. My mother has that mannish Delta look that few Delta's escape.
    I did mean to add that the guy kind of treats her like I sometimes treated my SLI ex. Familiar, like family, but "OMG You stopped in the middle of the road!" Lol.

Now, if everyone else looks at this vid and we get very diff opinions than mine, that will just be par for the course.

*edit* All through the video, she's trying to get him to recall (LIE's forget everything) events which were special to her and their relationship. He was doing this reluctantly, as if he only cared about results (the fact that they are together).
    My SLI ex simply made photo albums. She never encouraged me to remember stuff. To her, past events would just be one line. "We did this."

In any case, I think it is well-established by now that my typing ability is not that great.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-01-2017 at 07:22 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI

(Don't know which Manga this is from since I found the picture randomly, if you know it enlighten me)

TIM
    too cool 4 u
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Nina Persson is a SLI...

Last edited by Your caregiver in turn; 05-04-2017 at 01:24 AM.

9w8 5w6 2w1
    Sx Sp So

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she reminds me of this chick a little

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by may View Post
    I've wondered if he wasn't actually LIE instead of delta?

World views like this following quote demonstrate high intuition coupled with introverted feeling. (This following quote is one of my favourites of all time and one philosophy I purposely live by). Concious awareness of "meaninglessness" is not to my understanding really a delta ST value - being sensors tied to real world phenomenon, but I could certainly be partly incorrect in that assessment.

-->"So if you do not acknowledge in your heart the values that surpass yourself, you are in a psychological state where your sole existence is meaningless."

Last edited by wacey; 05-10-2017 at 02:46 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mysterious IEE giving love and luck advice

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rhea Seehorn - LSE aka love of my life aka Kim Wexler from Better Call Saul

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alex - EII
    Butcher/cook - LSE?

also the person who owns this channel could be delta ST

https://www.youtube.com/user/mistermuffin420
    Last edited by kalinoche; 05-17-2017 at 09:51 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick Carter - LSE so/sx

his wife is probably IEE.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp 9 with ESTj 1 girlfriend

Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cwsparklingdazzy View Post
    Hey deltas,
    I feel that I'm a delta. Here are some celebrity I feel are delta too who i favor in expression and looks. ...
    I don't have a clue to which delta type I am.
    I feel Oprah is Alpha or Beta. Ferarra - maybe Alpha. She is very Fe competent. Swank - intensity of eyes and curtain-opening smile - looks Beta, but, possibly Gamma. Keanu and Neve, yes, possibly Delta.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post

ENFp 9 with ESTj 1 girlfriend

I find this guy really funny and insightful, but at the same time unbearably smug. its a weird mix

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I find this guy really funny and insightful, but at the same time unbearably smug. its a weird mix
    He doesn't seem smug in this video update on what he's been up to. A little insecure even with how he's feeling surprised that anyone would watch his videos:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    He doesn't seem smug in this video update on what he's been up to. A little insecure even with how he's feeling surprised that anyone would watch his videos:

maybe he's not unbearably smug rather I'm unbearably smug, still it feels that way to me

i know better than to try and beat creative Fi anyhow

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    maybe he's not unbearably smug rather I'm unbearably smug, still it feels that way to me

i know better than to try and beat creative Fi anyhow
    My feeling is that he alternates between smugness and insecurity while your posts give an even impression. I prefer to getting to know someone in person, however, before settling on any personal judgements of them

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Schopenhauer is probably delta.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I've wondered if he wasn't actually LIE instead of delta?
    There are a few things that he says that could be from a Te lead, but the freeness of his judgements suggests Te creative. His open description of periods of isolation as well as his recollection of the particulars of the illness he went through suggest SiTe to me. I'm also recalling other content about him aside from this particular video, where his personality is further portrayed as implicitly evocative at least in his perception of events.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pellek - Fi-IEE, not Sx-last

Last edited by suedehead; 06-14-2017 at 12:27 AM.

TIM
    too cool 4 u
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Pellek - Fi-IEE, not Sx-last

Could it be. But I think he looks more like an EIE. I think most IEEs tend to go for a cute or soft elegant style, nothing so dark. I think that Betas tend to choose the metal, dark, goth and similar styles much more than Deltas. Deltas dress much more "atemporal", don't fall into any specific style not choosing one in particular but prefer being neat, comfortable and looking good.
    As least thats what I've seen.

He reminds me of Brandon Lee.

Last edited by Your caregiver in turn; 06-28-2017 at 03:15 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII(-Ne) so/sx

TIM
    EII-Ne subtype
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    The guy is not Delta himself, but this is a hilarious LSE parody/impression/satire, haha!

P.S: You should probably stop watching around the 8:36 mark.

Brilliant. I did feel concerned that when he threw his tie off that it would land in the fan and be shredded. Its a lovely tie and he would be even more stressed out! Aw god bless those kooky sharply dressed kids! LSE suit swag hehe.

I know this is meant to be a parody of an LSE but I think he's a better representation of one than Katie Hopkins *shudders*.