TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mysticism is linked to Ni, not Ne
    mystism is loosely tied to Ni. Look how Teal uses it.. grabbing this idea that idea taking this term that term mix and matching. She is creatively using Ne to portray her ideas. As a pro I assume you already know that functions dont correlate 1=1 with information elements. In other words just because its mystical doesnt mean its Ni. Look at how and why its being used by the person (functionality). .... same argument you made yesterday when claiming Si information didnt matter with that chick you said was INFp, while another forumite said the Si did make that person an Si type. Socionics 101.

You cant argue one thing and then the next day in a similar situation say your previous opinions on information elements in function position don't count.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    functions dont correlate 1=1 with information elements
    baseless heresy
    as for mysticism - it's based on internal images and hence relates to Ni. EII, IEE are not much in religion or mystic mess compared to IEI, EIE
    read classical Russian sources like Filatova instead of Gulenko and other "with own viewing" and then the typology will work for you

> In other words just because its mystical doesnt mean its Ni.

It can be Ne in some sense. Like you feel in a human its traits, like I do by my typing method. But initial meaning of mysticism is not "feeling" a human/object befor you, but irrational images coming from nowhere (from inside). The main mystical region is Ni.

> same argument you made yesterday when claiming Si information didnt matter

I meant that her words are overpriced, maybe explained by nontypes factors and are lesser important than general nonverbal behavior. She may say anything and even do something, but general type balance this will not change. This balance is seen in nonverbal behavior. N type will not become S type if she'll do sport seriously, or will like to cook, or to eat more than average N type. Like F type will not become T one if will get doctor degree in mathematics or physics. You too generalize particular things on whole personality, - it's the common problem of "typing by words".

Study to use classical theory befor arguing with me. You lose in basic terms and how to use them correctly.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

baseless heresy
    as for mysticism - it's based on internal images and hence relates to Ni. EII, IEE are not much in religion or mystic mess compared to IEI, EIE
    read classical Russian sources like Filatova instead of Gulenko and other "with own viewing" and then the typology will work for you

> In other words just because its mystical doesnt mean its Ni.

It can be Ne in some sense. Like you feel in a human its traits, like I do by my typing method. But initial meaning of mysticism is not "feeling" a human/object befor you, but irrational images coming from nowhere (from inside). The main mystical region is Ni.

> same argument you made yesterday when claiming Si information didnt matter

I meant that her words are overpriced, maybe explained by nontypes factors and are lesser important than general nonverbal behavior. She may say anything and even do something, but general type balance this will not change. This balance is seen in nonverbal behavior. N type will not become S type if she'll do sport seriously, or will like to cook, or to eat more than average N type. Like F type will not become T one if will get doctor degree in mathematics or physics. You too generalize particular things on whole personality, - it's the common problem of "typing by words".

Study to use classical theory befor arguing with me. You lose in basic terms and how to use them correctly.
    Ni really is your blind spot isnt it? You have no clue what it is, do you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Springbok ASMR - INFJ

Antastesia (Apn9a) - INFJ, ENFP

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

GGHydra - ENFP

Esther (EstherSSB) - ENFP

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Immagine.png @Sol

the only original FiFiFiFi

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    the only original FiFiFiFi
    You have own pretty face for the avatar. You may to follow the example of summerprincess.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

LSE-EII couple

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    The more I look at Teal Swan as being the humanist EII the more it makes total sense. Even in the Russian forums, EII is characterized as the peaceful mystic type.

Then I think abouts Sols typing of SLE and that equally makes sense if you are looking at her as Sol suggests via kinesthetic intuitive body language feel.
    I have read a bit of her stuff and she does claim to be a medical intuitive who knows what is wrong in another person's body. I don't see her as any kind of mystic. Most of what she talks about is pretty much taken from more established new agey guru types and then she either contradicts them with things that furthers her agenda or agrees with some to further her agenda. She is opportunistic and calculated if you believe her former followers. A lot of what she claims to have been through has been said to be impossible, like being sewn inside a dead body, and left there for hours, when she was 8 years old. I posted this in the Teal thread.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1179072

Teal Swan is a contemporary spiritual guide who writes and speaks publicly about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. Teal is a medical intuitive who can see energy patterns within the body and thus how these patterns react to drugs, food, emotions and even diseases within the body. She was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in the year 1984. In the first years of her life, it became apparent that she had been born with extrasensory abilities. Among these abilities she was born with, were clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields and the ability to communicate with thought forms. As she grew, unlike many children born with extrasensory abilities, her gifts did not go away. Her parents, who were both Wilderness Rangers, later accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, not knowing at the time about the intensely religious climate of the location. Word of her abilities got out very quickly and were not only frowned upon but feared by many in the religious community. It was because of Teal’s extrasensory abilities that she was inducted as a child into a local cult by a family acquaintance, where she was routinely ritualistically tortured and programmed for a period of thirteen years. She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old. Since then, Teal has become a both accepted and utilizing her abilities to remind people world wide of the united, energetic nature of this universe and to teach people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most extreme circumstances.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

George Takei - T type, mb SLI
    Brad Altman - F type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lindsay Zywiciel (atrophie) - ENFP

Natalya Guseva - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sia - ENFP

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sia - ENFP
    the most beautiful thing of Sia is that she's been through hell and.. look at the smile on her face : )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I*FJ

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    A lot of what she claims to have been through has been said to be impossible, like being sewn inside a dead body, and left there for hours, when she was 8 years old.
    omg lmao

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Freckle 23 - INFJ

Isabella ASMR - ESTJ

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pink, EII

@Sol
    Freckle 23 seems like a Sensor
    Isabella is a Fe
    GGHydra another Sensor
    Esther, Sensor
    Springbok, Extrovert

Teal Swan ESTj

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pink - ESTP
    your dual

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pink - ESTP
    your dual
    lol

u're an IEI, she just gives u that quasi identical vibe

(and as suggested before, stop talking MBTI)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

u're an IEI, she just gives u that quasi identical vibe
    wow. no one ever typed me such. you are the best!

> stop talking MBTI

I'm talking Jung's types. MBT uses one of their correct notations. Poor MBTI kids suffer without Socionics knowledge, this notation helps them to accept it.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow. no one ever typed me such. you are the best!

> stop talking MBTI

I'm talking Jung's types. MBT uses one of their correct notations. Poor MBTI kids suffer without Socionics knowledge, this notation helps them to accept it.
    Poor MBTI kids need good instructions and examples, not misinformation.

If you realize that MBTI is partially flawed in some of its basic dichotomies, in relation to Jung, then you can't just expect a 100% correlations of the types for the 2 systems.
    So if you switch the types as they are in the 2 systems you are basically saying that MBTI is correct just the same.

Tricky right?

ANYWAY, this doesn't change that P!nk is an EII.
    Last edited by ooo; 09-30-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

then you can't just expect a 100% correlations of the types for the 2 systems
    There is 100% correlation as dichotomies theory is correct in MBT. The problem appears when they don't use correctly own dichotomy theory.

> this doesn't change that P!nk is an EII

sure. your opinion may change the statistics of opinions
    http://sss.socioland.ru/people/view.php?id_people=1722

SLE has 13/19 (70%) voices

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure. your opinion may change the statistics of opinions
    http://sss.socioland.ru/people/view.php?id_people=1722

SLE has 13/19 (70%) voices
    u've bought the russian hackers squad didnt u

There is 100% correlation as dichotomies theory is correct in MBT. The problem appears when they don't use correctly own dichotomy theory.
    aha, yes. but MBTI doesn't respect such correct p/j dichotomy, has kind of different functions, and yet it converts perfectly to socionics? this makes no sense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

u've bought the russian hackers squad didnt u
    I do not confirm or reject.

> but MBTI doesn't respect such correct p/j dichotomy

Dichotomies' direct descriptions in MBTI are identical to Socionics and are correct.

> has kind of different functions

They have same Jung's functions but with different expanded descriptions. Anyway, when they say types - they say only dichotomies, and if they'll use correctly own dichotomies - they'll say correct types. Socionics theory is not always used correctly too, as we have average match <20%.

> yet it converts perfectly to socionics?

when they used perfectly own dichotomies theory. it's not a problem of theory, it's how they are using it

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not confirm or reject.

> but MBTI doesn't respect such correct p/j dichotomy

Dichotomies' direct descriptions in MBTI are identical to Socionics and are correct.

> has kind of different functions

They have same Jung's functions but with different expanded descriptions. Anyway, when they say types - they say only dichotomies, and if they'll use correctly own dichotomies - they'll say correct types. Socionics theory is not always used correctly too, as we have average match <20%.

> yet it converts perfectly to socionics?

when they used perfectly own dichotomies theory. it's not a problem of theory, it's how they are using it
    My Ti is stronker than Urss anyway
    Last edited by ooo; 09-30-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My Ti is stronker than urs anyway
    surke. u r da besta by Ti and anizing elza but u r wronka aniwey abauta MBT

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jackie Chan - ENFP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That Teal Swan lies about things like that (being sewn inside of a body) makes me more certain she is a 3, because unhealthy 3 can be actually psychopathic and lie about things like that for attention, showing no remorse or conscience

Level 7: Fearing failure and humiliation, they can be exploitative and opportunistic, covetous of the success of others, and willing to do "whatever it takes" to preserve the illusion of their superiority.

Level 8: Devious and deceptive so that their mistakes and wrongdoings will not be exposed. Untrustworthy, maliciously betraying or sabotaging people to triumph over them. Delusionally jealous of others

Level 9: Become vindictive, attempting to ruin others' happiness. Relentless, obsessive about destroying whatever reminds them of their own shortcomings and failures. Psychopathic behavior. Generally corresponds to the Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackie Chan - ENFP
    I think he is alpha SF.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Her whole set-up just vibes Delta. I'm leaning IEE at the moment.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    Her whole set-up just vibes Delta. I'm leaning IEE at the moment.

That was pretty funny. She reminds me of a Tazzy girl I hooked up with a few times... video girl could be Kiwi. no opinion on type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ASMR Gala - INFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

booksandquills - ISTP

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackie Chan - ENFP
    Alpha. I was thinking of ESFj.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hayley Williams - ENFP

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you also don't have a lot of competing options when dealing with dead people other than symbolic gestures such as flowers; I know I usually provide other stuff to the living because its more useful to them (to show gratitude)

but she's not wrong that sincere regret is perhaps the most powerful emotion, in my opinion

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

It becomes quite clear in this video that Tarantino is most likely lead. IEE-Ne.
    (Around 19:23-22:20 he starts talking more about ;
    the personal emotional experience, and having to put that into the story for it to be "authentic".)
    The interviewer seems to be LSE. I could see Activity applying to their interaction.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"