Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Examples of Deltas

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sara Bareilles - ENFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Matty Matheson - ISTJ(?)

LSE would not harm the skin with tatoos so hard

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Matty Matheson - ISTJ(?)

LSE would not harm the skin with tatoos so hard
    Stop being racist!

edit; have you even given compliments for your typingsite?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

John of Kronstadt - INFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Matty is the coolest LSE around.
    He's not LSE. He's some kind of XSXp type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    He's not LSE. He's some kind of XSXp type
    I do not even know what XSXp means.

edit; he is cool no matter what. I have a hard time seeing him as SEE, LSE make sense for now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have a hard time seeing him as SEE, LSE make sense for now.
    LSI makes sense, if you are from beta. Based on your threads you may suspect yourself to be such.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I do not even know what XSXp means.

edit; he is cool no matter what. I have a hard time seeing him as SEE, LSE make sense for now.
    Sensory and Perceptual type. He's not LSE. I would go with SEE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matty is the coolest LSE around.
    There is no way he is LSE. (LSE's aren't cool, anyway!) I agree with Maritsa that he is xSxp.

The first "x" means: not sure if he is Extroverted or Introverted.
    "S" means: he is a Sensing type instead of iNtuitive.
    The 2nd "x" : means: not sure if he is Thinking or Feeling.
    "p" means Perceiving instead of Judging.

I would be very surprised and curious to see a LSE completely covered with tattoos. They are doers, always doing and achieving things with tangible results. You just have to sit for too, too long a time to get those tattoos, and while LSE's need to sit and relax a little bit like normal people, sitting for tattoos is not relaxing. You can't be planning all the things you have to do next, so a LSE would not want to be tied down for all that time. LSE's relaxing is more often being out doing activities, like sailing, mountain biking, triathlons or helping a friend get his junk motorbike on the road. Also, between getting all those tattoos you have to contemplate them and make decisions about where the next one is going to go and what the next one is going to be, and LSE's just don't have time or inclination to do that kind of thinking. Besides they don't have have a bunch of ideas of the things they like that they would want to have represented on their skin.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    There is no way he is LSE. (LSE's aren't cool, anyway!) I agree with Maritsa that he is xSxp.

The first "x" means: not sure if he is Extroverted or Introverted.
    "S" means: he is a Sensing type instead of iNtuitive.
    The 2nd "x" : means: not sure if he is Thinking or Feeling.
    "p" means Perceiving instead of Judging.

I would be very surprised and curious to see a LSE completely covered with tattoos. They are doers, always doing and achieving things with tangible results. You just have to sit for too, too long a time to get those tattoos, and while LSE's need to sit and relax a little bit like normal people, sitting for tattoos is not relaxing. You can't be planning all the things you have to do next, so a LSE would not want to be tied down for all that time. LSE's relaxing is more often being out doing activities, like sailing, mountain biking, triathlons or helping a friend get his junk motorbike on the road. Also, between getting all those tattoos you have to contemplate them and make decisions about where the next one is going to go and what the next one is going to be, and LSE's just don't have time or inclination to do that kind of thinking. Besides they don't have have a bunch of ideas of the things they like that they would want to have represented on their skin.
    Ya but feeling/thinking is MBTI, right? In socionics they are a bit different. I think it is not fair to say that LSE do not have tattoos. Many people with demonstrative Se do tattoos. And many does not.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya but feeling/thinking is MBTI, right? In socionics they are a bit different. I think it is not fair to say that LSE do not have tattoos. Many people with demonstrative Se do tattoos. And many does not.
    MBTI and Socionics have things alike and things different. One of the alike-things is using the four letters. I am pretty sure that the T/F preference in the MBTI four-letter type-name identifies feeling/thinking, and in the same place those letters also mean Thinking/Feeling in Socionics when the four letter type label is used. Only how the thinking or feeling manifests has differences in the two systems.

Yes, LSEs have Se in Demonstrative Function, yet, none of the LSEs I know have tattoos and IMO are unlikely to. Which other types are Demonstrative Se?

LSE is TeSi, and this is how they use Se in Demonstrative function:

"LSEs typically are docile and friendly individuals. They are almost entirely unconcerned with ostentatious displays of power politics or obedience. They typically try to treat everyone respectfully and create a commodious, welcoming atmosphere. They may apologize when they perceive that they have displayed excessive crudeness, though usually they have not. Occasionally LSEs may express confrontational tendencies. As a rule, however, this occurs when LSEs ability to perform useful work has been limited. LSEs are minimally motivated by adrenal or energetic impulses; instead, they try to maintain a stable and organized approach to anything."

I see how you might see "docile and friendly" in Matty Matheson, but for the reasons I explained above, having a whole lot of tattoos seems unlikely for LSE.

I am just trying to understand where you are coming from. I don't mean to be critical.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI and Socionics have things alike and things different. One of the alike-things is using the four letters. I am pretty sure that the T/F preference in the MBTI four-letter type-name identifies feeling/thinking, and in the same place those letters also mean Thinking/Feeling in Socionics when the four letter type label is used. Only how the thinking or feeling manifests has differences in the two systems.

Yes, LSEs have Se in Demonstrative Function, yet, none of the LSEs I know have tattoos and IMO are unlikely to. Which other types are Demonstrative Se?

LSE is TeSi, and this is how they use Se in Demonstrative function:

"LSEs typically are docile and friendly individuals. They are almost entirely unconcerned with ostentatious displays of power politics or obedience. They typically try to treat everyone respectfully and create a commodious, welcoming atmosphere. They may apologize when they perceive that they have displayed excessive crudeness, though usually they have not. Occasionally LSEs may express confrontational tendencies. As a rule, however, this occurs when LSEs ability to perform useful work has been limited. LSEs are minimally motivated by adrenal or energetic impulses; instead, they try to maintain a stable and organized approach to anything."

I see how you might see "docile and friendly" in Matty Matheson, but for the reasons I explained above, having a whole lot of tattoos seems unlikely for LSE.

I am just trying to understand where you are coming from. I don't mean to be critical.
    Well ESE have Se in demonstrative also. What I complained about when using mbti terms is that Fi for example does not go towards relations in mbti and fe expression. I just do not deal with mbti at all and try to avoid it since their definitions of the elements is not thought out in a way that it make sense that people have use of all the elements. but that is not topic.

Im not sure if that definition you found there is the best. There are probably variation of how demonstrative is expressed and how often if the person is in a friendly environment (from person pov) and how much he or she want to distinguish self from the crowd. Demonstrative Se can display in ways such as being very loud but also by getting tattoos when drunk and high or some other 'crazy' thing. They can also like you said do extreme sports and friend friendships there and such. Ride harley davidsons or whatever. The expressions is infinite. They do possess an extremely powerful and high dimension Se.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

MBTI and Socionics have things alike and things different.
    MBT and Socionics have same types - the only important thing for this forum.
    Also if you'll take Socionics with addition of Reinin's dichotomies, subtypes, etc baseless heretic bs then you'll get "things alike" in more degree compared to normal Socionics and Jung's types, than with MBT wich uses correct dichotomies theory as main typing method.

sitting for tattoos is not relaxing
    The problem is tatoos are mostly not aesthetic (Si) and does not fit good to common moral (Fi). Relaxing has nothing to it.
    You were partly true about planning factor, but from other side - to do pictures which you may dislike in the future but are hard to be removed is not reasonable, while having weak Ni makes such fears more.
    The most tatooed quadra should be beta, delta the least. To cover all the body with a mess of tasteless pictures for delta is just crazy.
    Last edited by Sol; 08-23-2016 at 10:51 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Also if you'll take Socionics with addition of Reinin's dichotomies, subtypes, etc baseless heretic bs
    Reinins is the bees knees.

The problem is tattoos are mostly not aesthetic (Si) and does not fit good to common moral (Fi). .
    Well, I agree with your aesthetic but then there is the personal idea of aesthetics...some people like tattoos. Not sure how to approach it from a moral POV...

You were partly true about planning factor, but from other side - to do pictures which you may dislike in the future but are hard to be removed is not reasonable....
    This is the point I am always willing to make about tattoos. On top of that the tattoo bleeds and gets uglier, and you are stuck with a worse version of something that you don't even like.

...while having weak Ni makes such fears more.
    The most tatooed quadra should be beta, delta the least. To cover all the body with a mess of tasteless pictures for delta is just crazy.
    Well, this is a whole interesting topic, how much type is related to getting tattoos. I wonder why you say Beta would get the most? My brother and his wife (LSI/EIE) have none and I would not expect them to. There are three other LSIs I know in my present life, and none of them have them. One other EIE I know and one IEI - none of them have tattoos. I am not giving that as evidence that Beta don't get them. Just saying that those Betas I know happen not to.

I guess I do not personally know many tattooed people. However, I have ONE friend who is - a childhood friend that I got in touch with many years later. She has tattoos.. She is INFj, I am pretty sure on that. She is a bit unlike other INFjs I know, though, so there is a possibility I am wrong on her type. I have attributed the difference between her and other INFj's I know to the many challenges she has faced in life. Starting with her family of origin. I did not realize that when we were neighborhood friends her experience of life and family was so very different than mine. There were hints, like, we only played at my house; it was rare we went to hers, and then she was always afraid there of making someone mad. There was some neglect, and some abuse, and then she hung out with a rough crowd for a time, and there was some sexual abuse in her life.

Just this week I was listening to Dawn Eden tell her conversion story (on Journey Home program, this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDep1lqPDs0). She is author of Thrill of the Chaste. I love that book but I felt there was something missing in her point of view. I feel this was revealed in her subsequent book, My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints, which will be my next read. I read the reviews, and she had written both books at the time of her Journey Home interview, and in the interview I could see she had grown a lot after these healings; her insights really come through. She mentioned in the above interview that in these times many have sexual wounds, one of the manifestations of that in her opinion is tattoos. She explains that as she was used sexually as a child, she decided (like many other abused do) to "go on the offensive" and take control of when/how she would be used... not sure if I am doing justice to her words. Anyway, she had a lot of good insights, and the tattoo connection to abuse was particularly interesting, from one qualified to make that opinion. I have been spared her particular experience*, so I do not have insight in that department.

So from that point of view, a motive for tattoos may be strongly colored by such experiences. Then also, there are probably some Socionics types that are more likely than others types to get them.

*The Good News is that Jesus heals hearts, completely, and one can be completely healed from experiences where we have been deeply damaged, or we have damaged ourselves.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anna Vyahireva - ENFP
    from 0:12, also

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

tonedeff - IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Scarce - E or/and S

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jacob Cruikshank (jacobcruik) - ENFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Valentina Gunina - ESTJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maksim Suraykin - ENFP
    on right

Anatoliy Tishin - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 09-17-2016 at 12:19 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

h3h3 IEE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

John Lennon is IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sabina Spitsyna - INFJ

h3h3 - mb ESFP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

stpeach EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII

She talks like me, with a slow, soft, gentle voice that is more Si, steady and calm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi_6h02B2Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abH4Pbv22ww

Sol, please watch this one first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-51QuayLYQ

EII are not into a lot of product, just creatures of habit

compare the EII to this; this is EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNNSPDgGt0Y
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-27-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

KAtherine Schwarzenegger is an extrovert, and weird, so probably gamma

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    KAtherine Schwarzenegger is an extrovert, and weird, so probably gamma
    She's EII

Please don't type if you can't type yourself and please don't give guesses without good analysis otherwise you just add to the confusion. The very fact that I can associate her temperament to the temperaments and her Fi is obvious is good enough
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Please don't type if you can't type yourself
    You should listen to this advice

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Katherine Schwarzenegger - not EII. seems S type

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This guy Jordan B Peterson

Can not extract himself from human element.
    **Wants to say some remarks on his life centric views because if something happens in a universe does not require life. If there is something that explains a phenomena like living thing is just one member of matter concentration... for example. **
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Katherine Schwarzenegger - not EII. seems S type
    EII and final
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII and final
    To think means to doubt.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Anna Kendrick - IEE

Timothydelaghetto - IEE
    His gf Chia - SLI
    Last edited by maniac; 10-01-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLI?!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anna Kendrick - ENTP