Thread: Type and Illness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feelers seem to become more ill.

INFJs can get ill if a relationship is going bad... It becomes physical.

As an ISTP I can say I rarely get sick, but I also exercise often and live a healthy lifestyle.

I find ISTPs get most sick when they allow themselves to, for example drink 2 days in a row and smoke a couple cigarettes...

Sort of a self destructive thing.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Creepy-pokeball

My guess is that temperaments would handle it differently. My brothers gf is this way and I attribute it to her very controlling mother and extremely passive father. Here we have the two extremes of unhealthy parenting styles (as opposed to the democratic parenting style).

I can relate my own temperament and illness tho. When I know Im becoming ill I will ignore it and try to work through it (which is obviously dumb lol). I do this because I cant stand to be immobile and it probably also has to do with the ENFJ's dislike of being alone (treating illness = extended solitude time). It always kicks ya in the ass tho! So I do the opposite in a sense-- "Go away you bastage sickness...Im busy!"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find that certain women often say what they feel like, no matter what it is. Like for instance, I could be standing in a room, and then the girl next to me says, right out in the open, "I have to pee." How nice!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)