View Poll Results: What type seems most likely for eunice?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFj

12 52.17%
  • ISFp

3 13.04%
  • INFp

7 30.43%
  • IxFp

1 4.35%

Thread: eunice

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default eunice

She said it would be okay for me to start this type thread, so cast your votes. I've left out possible types (like ENFp, for example) that seem much less likely to minimize fuckhead joke votes. Everyone is, of course, free to suggest other types in their posts.

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    To the extent that u feel like throwing a chair at the person and killing him on the spot.

criticisms:

For me, I guess I take it very personally when people criticize me about my appearance (if it ever happened). I also hate people who criticized about my family and friends infront of me or spread malicious rumors about them, even though it seems to be none of my business (in a way). I also can't stand people who said that I'm boring, and I will go all way out to defend myself. Luckily, it only occured once, when a female ESTp who didn't know me well said that.

pet peeves:

-people who criticize others too much when they are not perfect themselves.
    -a messy bedroom.
    -people who take life too easily.
    -people who walked past me smoking and blowing the smoke into my face.
    -a life without a sense of purpose, living each day not knowing what u r here for.
    -people who follow fashion and trends blindly.
    -not having much money to buy things I want.
    -guys who are good-looking but not intelligent. Bores me to death when I talk to them.

That's all I can think of right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice, on her weaknesses
    -taking objective criticisms personally.
    -been preoccupied with my appearance.
    -stubborness and always insisting that I'm right.
    -procrasitinating when the task is unpleasant.
    -been preoccupied with my emotions and thoughts.
    -reading too much into people's actions.
    -always looking for the perfect guy and not giving a chance to those who didn't match my requirements.
    -dreams about a perfect life, but didn't work hard enough for it.
    -too soft and kind.
    -get very depressed easily when I'm alone in a crowd of strangers, wishing that I know someone here so that I can stick to him/her.
    To go to high society parties and get to know rich men and marry one. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    But I gather that she was likely joking.

Actually, I'm serious about it. I mean, who doesn't want to marry a rich man? I'm not referring to those who inherited the money, but rather those who work hard for it from scratch. Self-made millionaires are usually very intelligent, rational, strategic, smart and have the ability to make calculated risk, and I dig that. :wink: With someone like that to depend on, I know I would never starve myself and will be able to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle. :wink: My biggest fear in life would be having no money, and with such a partner around, I don't have to worry about such a problem anymore. Anyway, it would be cool if he likes travelling and wouldn't mind taking me along during his business trips.
    Temperament Score
    Idealist 17
    Rationalist 4
    Traditionalist 6
    Hedonist 3
    Your temperament type is Idealist.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    is it me or is everybody in this forum a fuckin' goody-two-shoes?
    OK, I will bear grudges, especially when someone hurt me even though I didn't provoke them in the first place. However, I try my best not to show that I'm still bothered infront of others 'cos I don't want people to see me as someone who is narrowminded and unable to let go of grudges. Anyway, the best I can do is to try my best to avoid these people who offended me and I want nothing to do with them anymore. I really don't understand why there are others who have the ability to still hang out with those who hurt them. Why still be friendly to a jerk who doesn't show u respect in the first place?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: eunice

To the extent that u feel like throwing a chair at the person and killing him on the spot.

criticisms:

For me, I guess I take it very personally when people criticize me about my appearance (if it ever happened). I also hate people who criticized about my family and friends infront of me or spread malicious rumors about them, even though it seems to be none of my business (in a way). I also can't stand people who said that I'm boring, and I will go all way out to defend myself. Luckily, it only occured once, when a female ESTp who didn't know me well said that.

pet peeves:

-people who criticize others too much when they are not perfect themselves.
    -a messy bedroom.
    -people who take life too easily.
    -people who walked past me smoking and blowing the smoke into my face.
    -a life without a sense of purpose, living each day not knowing what u r here for.
    -people who follow fashion and trends blindly.
    -not having much money to buy things I want.
    -guys who are good-looking but not intelligent. Bores me to death when I talk to them.

That's all I can think of right now.
    Fi?
    Could apply to others as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by eunice, on her weaknesses
    -taking objective criticisms personally.
    -been preoccupied with my appearance.
    -stubborness and always insisting that I'm right.
    -procrasitinating when the task is unpleasant.
    -been preoccupied with my emotions and thoughts.
    -reading too much into people's actions.
    -always looking for the perfect guy and not giving a chance to those who didn't match my requirements.
    -dreams about a perfect life, but didn't work hard enough for it.
    -too soft and kind.
    -get very depressed easily when I'm alone in a crowd of strangers, wishing that I know someone here so that I can stick to him/her.
    Fi subtype?

To go to high society parties and get to know rich men and marry one. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    But I gather that she was likely joking.

Actually, I'm serious about it. I mean, who doesn't want to marry a rich man? I'm not referring to those who inherited the money, but rather those who work hard for it from scratch. Self-made millionaires are usually very intelligent, rational, strategic, smart and have the ability to make calculated risk, and I dig that. :wink: With someone like that to depend on, I know I would never starve myself and will be able to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle. :wink: My biggest fear in life would be having no money, and with such a partner around, I don't have to worry about such a problem anymore. Anyway, it would be cool if he likes travelling and wouldn't mind taking me along during his business trips.
    classic infantile

Temperament Score
    Idealist 17
    Rationalist 4
    Traditionalist 6
    Hedonist 3
    Your temperament type is Idealist.
    NF

Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    is it me or is everybody in this forum a fuckin' goody-two-shoes?
    OK, I will bear grudges, especially when someone hurt me even though I didn't provoke them in the first place. However, I try my best not to show that I'm still bothered infront of others 'cos I don't want people to see me as someone who is narrowminded and unable to let go of grudges. Anyway, the best I can do is to try my best to avoid these people who offended me and I want nothing to do with them anymore. I really don't understand why there are others who have the ability to still hang out with those who hurt them. Why still be friendly to a jerk who doesn't show u respect in the first place?
    I agree with her, but I don't think it's necessarily type related.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't mind been an ISFj if it means that my dual is going to be an ENTj.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: eunice

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I've left out possible types (like ENFp, for example) that seem much less likely to minimize fuckhead joke votes.
    joke votes are god. you will never be forgiven for this insolence. DOWN WITH JOY

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eunice is without a doubt an INFJ.
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante
    Eunice is without a doubt an INFJ.
    yes. I agree.

Anyway, pezzo. What art piece is that on your avatar?
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. That's why it looked so familiar. Did research on him for my art piece some years back.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has my favorite avatar as of late, over @ the socionix boards.

i think INFj could work. sometimes i am kind of going, "wow, dude, you are really out for a self-made man."

but the high expectations for people (husbands!) thing goes well with creative .
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could sorta see the "oh please save me and take care of me, big strong man" as being a Ne thing.... and I could certainly see how an ESTj would eat it right up.

In comparison... me, a Ni type, finds it rather disturbing to say the least... why would you want to trap yourself in a relationship like that???

I'd like to hear from the INFps on this one.

I thought Delta was all like "I don't care about being filthy rich, I just want to be comfortable and have a happy, healthy family and friends" kinda mentality. Maybe that's just ENFps? Or maybe just the ones I've known? Someone help me out here...
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah, and she also reminds me of fever
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to hear from the INFps on this one.

About her INFp-ness? Hummmm...

I could sorta see the "oh please save me and take care of me, big strong man" as being a Ne thing
    I thought she mean't she wanted an intelligent, well put together man who is going somewhere etc etc ...I didn't get the damsel in distress vibe
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could sorta see the "oh please save me and take care of me, big strong man" as being a Ne thing.
    You know what? I have always thought that all girls wanted to have a big strong man to "save" her, until I discussed with my friends about it and realized that it is otherwise. An INTp girlfriend of mine actually wanted a guy who doesn't like making decisions, always having fun and a little on the irresponsible side, which I find it strange. Anyway, I thought it is pretty cool that everyone has different requirements, or else they will be fighting for the same type of guys and there will be no marriages in this world.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.... I've been with an ESTj and know an ESFj well and their desire to take care of me and help me and "save" me got really friggin irritating really friggin fast. I felt demeaned and unstimulated.

I don't want a man for his money. If there's something I want, I can get it for myself. I can make my own money, thank you very much. I wrote a description of my ideal man in that one thread... I want someone more domestic who has a desire to stay at home, either working at home or not, and is more of a task master with me, taking care of some stuff I can't be bothered with and forcing me to take care of stuff I'd rather not be bothered with but really ought to do. He can trust me to make the money and plan for our future and I'll trust him to stay on top of stay to day activities and be there for me relationship wise.

So yeah... I can totally see you as an infantile type now.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this makes me wonder about my sister's type again though... she's not like that at all
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\_( )\_
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Just curious: what made you end up deciding on ISFp instead of INFj, eunice?
    I guess most of my posts reflected (specifically creative ) rather than . Moreover, my approach to Socionics is more on application (eg. personal development, typing people, understanding people and getting along with them etc.) as compared to a theoretical approach. In order to understand the theories, models and functions better, I need to see how they can be related to real life situations.

However, if there's anything that is not reflective of me been an ISFp, I guess it would be my seriousness (in contrast to ISFp-) and my ability to appreciate (which is evident from an IM conversation with an ISFp- friend).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i'm gonna throw a wrench in...i say infp! :-)

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    ok i'm gonna throw a wrench in...i say infp! :-)
    Yes.
    INFp>INFj>ISFp
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eunice is so similar to me that it gets on my nerves. She structures her posts similarly, and even looks so much like me that I used to think "crap, I look like eunice in this photo" when I took photos of myself. Thing is, I haven't seen a trace of Victim/Aggressor sexuality from her. She values Si > Se much more than I would, and can't pull off the fiercest of my death stares. Don't identify much with her mindset: an independent life is important to me, as I can't trust a wealthy husband to -not- cheat on me, to -not- leave me helpless and starving on the streets.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. She seems to value Si.
    And she seems rational IMO.
    I just don't understand why she's ISFp now. It doesn't seem to fit IMO.
    Who suggested that in the first place??
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since most of you feel that I'm rational and value , I guess I will take the majority of the poll results then.

Creepy-bg

oh yeah, and she also reminds me of fever
    that's insanity... Eunice and Fever (wherever she's gone off to ) are nothing alike

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since most of you feel that I'm rational and value , I guess I will take the majority of the poll results then.
    Do you think you are an ESFj?
    ESTj?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

presumably she takes valuing Si and rational to mean EII.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is what I would expect as well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The type switching insanity never ends!
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is more like

Socionics comprehension is never adequate enough.

A person's type does not "change", it is their understanding of it that fluctuates.

PS: even in my own experiments and trials, it has become apparent that my type never changes, but rather, how I use my functions -within the structure- changes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    It is more like

Socionics comprehension is never adequate enough.

A person's type does not "change", it is their understanding of it that fluctuates.

PS: even in my own experiments and trials, it has become apparent that my type never changes, but rather, how I use my functions -within the structure- changes.
    Yes, but it should have been quite obvious that my statement was simply a general one.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see eunice has made the switch back to EII.
    Save me a spot in Delta land, please. Alpha land will always be open should you return.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Save me a spot in Delta land, please. Alpha land will always be open should you return.
    Sorry, UDP. With such a Temperament Score the door keeper of Alpha land will never let her in.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Sorry, UDP. With such a Temperament Score the door keeper of Alpha land will never let her in.
    You're only the door keeper of your own ass, and anyway nobody would ever want the key
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speak for yourself
    asd

Creepy-bg

I wouldn't touch a key that was up Phaedrus's ass... but that's just me.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure. You will always be welcomed. :wink:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad.

at the last few posts. That is hall of fame material.