View Poll Results: what's Jack Bauer's type?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTp

0 0%
  • ISTj

2 40.00%
  • ESTj

1 20.00%
  • ISTp

2 40.00%

Thread: Jack Bauer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jack Bauer

IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good topic, I always wondered what type he was.
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante
    Good topic, I always wondered what type he was.
    my guesses are:
    ESTP
    ESTJ
    ISTP
    ISTJ

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny thing, i hadn't even noticed this was a poll while replying...but my guesses were the same as yoru 4 ones. I can't choose between the 4....

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think he must be a Delta ST Solid Snake subtype - he is good at evaluating pain in himself and in others and gambling with his body in the appropiate situations. I voted ISTp, but ESTj is possible - this is more the deskjob CTU Jack then the 'let's kick some ass' Jack, so I still go with ISTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree that he seems more ISTp than anything else. his unwavering loyalty to his principles, to the american people. America as an ideal and not one person (that black agent learned it a bit too late). his incredible ability to roll with the punches. able to change the program in nanoseconds. also has a soft side. never tries to dominate people to show his superiority, only dominates situations to achieve his mission: save the country from terror.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yeah, ISTps seem to be in flux with the environment, as if they're bouncing off the walls and can smell danger etc. (though all the expensive gadgets must help).

Creepy-bg

is that show any good? it seemed like some kind of "war on terror" psyops propaganda bullshit the one time I watched it. Like if I saw a whole season I'd be all "Go G.W.!!! Bush in '08!"

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    is that show any good? it seemed like some kind of "war on terror" psyops propaganda bullshit the one time I watched it. Like if I saw a whole season I'd be all "Go G.W.!!! Bush in '08!"
    It's one of the few American shows (along with Alias and Kingdom Hospital) that I actually like. There are many times when Jack doesn't do what the government asks, but he does seem very right-wing regarded torture, but surprisingly enough he is always justified in the end! The first president (Palmer) seemed like Bill Clinton (good ), the other ones seem slightly\completely evil (Republican). Jack Bauer only got on with presient Palmer.

Yes, it's a very good show - but I stopped buying the DVDs after Season 2 because I never watch them again. They're very action-packed, but they have predictable unpredictably.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    It's one of the few American shows (along with Alias and Kingdom Hospital) that I actually like. There are many times when Jack doesn't do what the government asks, but he does seem very right-wing regarded torture, but surprisingly enough he is always justified in the end! The first president (Palmer) seemed like Bill Clinton (good ), the other ones seem slightly\completely evil (Republican). Jack Bauer only got on with presient Palmer.

Yes, it's a very good show - but I stopped buying the DVDs after Season 2 because I never watch them again. They're very action-packed, but they have predictable unpredictably.
    "............"

....anyway, I kind of agree with Bgoat
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm...ISFj? Seems like a Se-type and ethical. More ISFj than ESFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Umm...ISFj? Seems like a Se-type and ethical. More ISFj than ESFp.

ISFjs often have a very characteristic facial expression that usually shows alertness and readiness to resist. Sometimes their regular facial expression may show dissatisfaction, a critical disposition or even anger. When ISFjs are thinking they may fix their eyes to an object or person for a long period. In these cases their eyes may show a look of bewilderment in reflection to the situation they are in. ISFjs can remain in the same position for a long time.

Where the reviewing of any new project is concerned ISFjs are critical, actively seeking out major defects. They try to analyse the situation logically, objectively and with emotions detachment. ISFjs have a very well developed sense of duty.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP

"............"

....anyway, I kind of agree with Bgoat

XoX: socionics.com has typed Kiefer Sutherland as ISFj, but mustachio was typing Jack Bauer - the photos aren't much good, apart from a reminder .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XoX: socionics.com has typed Kiefer Sutherland as ISFj, but mustachio was typing Jack Bauer - the photos aren't much good, apart from a reminder .

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jack Bauer

What do you think Jack Bauer's type is?

He's obviously Te... the whole show is (at least so far)... SLI?