Maybe the topic won't be particularly pleasant? But I tend to find relieving being able to reveal weaknesses - me:
- I am too confident in my mental and physical abilities, sometimes ovestretching them
- I am very unconfindent in relationships - I have no clue where I stand with other people, generally, etc
- I have difficulty motivating myself doing boring stuff; I can do them once (say, a boring exam - I can study once for it), but doing it more than once really turns my mind down
- I dislike competition, generally, and tend to shy away from it sometimes even if everybody tells me I'd do very well
- I can't ask for anything to anybody; well, I CAN ask but it takes effort.