Thread: A few challenges to common belief

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A few challenges to common belief ...

Since I have started to write typographical descriptions, I am starting to see these weird trends ...

Like, when I was writting the ISFp description, I realized that ISFps act very similarly in their approach to people, as they do ENTps ... It seems they both can be sporatic in their approach towards people and may do thing to give others the wrong impression about how they feel about them. Actually, I am under the impression that the whole quandra [ENTp,ESFj,INTj,ISFp] is like this to a certain degree in their behaviours, so it may be in result of a shared value between the four of them.

The other odd thing I found was that ISFps as introverts tend to have large groups of friends and aquaintances, and an ENTp as an extrovert may only have a few close friends.

Another thing I have been theorizing about is how people begin developing their types as they grow older. I am under the impression that children tend to end up in the same quandra as their opposite sex parent.

For example, my mother is an ISFp [not an INFj, as I previously thought], and I am an ENTp; we share the same values and have some similar behaviours. My sister on the other hand, seems to relate more to the quandra that my father is in even though she did not spend her teenage years living with him.

Anyways, these are my thoughts ... comments?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing I have been theorizing about is how people begin developing their types as they grow older. I am under the impression that children tend to end up in the same quandra as their opposite sex parent.

For example, my mother is an ISFp [not an INFj, as I previously thought], and I am an ENTp; we share the same values and have some similar behaviours. My sister on the other hand, seems to relate more to the quandra that my father is in even though she did not spend her teenage years living with him.
    Well I'm an ISTP and my Mom's an ENFJ. Also my sister's an ESFJ and my Dad's an INTP so I it doesn't always quite work out like that.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it would be interesting to do a study on families and which children grow up in what quandra. Of course, that would require a whole lot of reliable samples for it to be done, and it still may not be accurate.

Interesting thought, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am under the impression that children tend to end up in the same quandra as their opposite sex parent.
    Mom- ESFJ

Not quite part of that quadra.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually in my own family it works very well.

I'm an INTJ, my brother's ENTP, my mother's ESFJ.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

40 minutes down the drain!! :[[[[[