Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: duality

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default duality

    I sorta see each dual pair as being one type, in a way. Each individual is half of a dual. If they're not with they're dual, they're incomplete in a manner of speaking. From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.

    Now it's time for all the people who aren't with their dual or had a bad experience with their dual to jump down my throat.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Providence has created myself to..."
    agree with you, in this instance.



    edit: hmm, I will offshoot your thread if I say that so early on.
    I'll write it later.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  3. #3
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    I see where you coming from but don't like the thinking that someone without their dual is an incomplete person in some way... it just seems wrong on a few different levels (not the least of which is morally, like saying a handicapped person, a Jew, or a black guy isn't really a "full" person)

    two people in duality may be happier and have a "fuller" perception of the world between them... but I wouldn't call that being more complete than not being in a dual relationship....

  4. #4
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kinda like a dual is a yin and yang symbol or something.

    i've been thinking that duality is kind of like the ego functions of relationships. duality esp in an intimate relationship serves a a bedrock function in life, giving you a place of safety from which to face the greater risks and challenges of life. or something like that.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  5. #5
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    two people in duality may be happier and have a "fuller" perception of the world between them... but I wouldn't call that being more complete than not being in a dual relationship....
    This will come as no surprise, but I really don't that people in duality are more content and would have a fuller perception of the world between them. I do think duality can make life easier and more comfortable (that I have indeed experienced), but other than that, it's idealized. There are no "pure" representatives of one type, so there is no such thing as being "ENFp incomplete" or "INTj incomplete" and so on.

    I thought duality was comfortable, but not exciting. I was content (at times), but not happy. Now jump down MY throat! :wink:
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  6. #6
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I sorta see each dual pair as being one type, in a way. Each individual is half of a dual. If they're not with they're dual, they're incomplete in a manner of speaking. From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.

    Now it's time for all the people who aren't with their dual or had a bad experience with their dual to jump down my throat.
    Immediately after my dual relationship was suddenly severed I felt as if half of my brain was missing.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  7. #7
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    two people in duality may be happier and have a "fuller" perception of the world between them... but I wouldn't call that being more complete than not being in a dual relationship....
    This will come as no surprise, but I really don't that people in duality are more content and would have a fuller perception of the world between them. I do think duality can make life easier and more comfortable (that I have indeed experienced), but other than that, it's idealized. There are no "pure" representatives of one type, so there is no such thing as being "ENFp incomplete" or "INTj incomplete" and so on.

    I thought duality was comfortable, but not exciting. I was content (at times), but not happy. Now jump down MY throat! :wink:
    I guess that personal preferences play a part?

    Think about it this way: given very compatible personal prferences in regard to jobs/travelling/etc, then duality is the most compatible relationship. Otherwise, not.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  8. #8
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I guess that personal preferences play a part?

    Think about it this way: given very compatible personal prferences in regard to jobs/travelling/etc, then duality is the most compatible relationship. Otherwise, not.
    Sure, but I had a 2-year relationship with my super-ego. In terms of personal preferences - locations, levels of income, travelling, tastes for activities etc - there was no lack of compatibility. Yet it did not work, for reasons that can be usefully described as "socionics reasons".
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I sorta see each dual pair as being one type, in a way. Each individual is half of a dual. If they're not with they're dual, they're incomplete in a manner of speaking. From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.

    Now it's time for all the people who aren't with their dual or had a bad experience with their dual to jump down my throat.
    Immediately after my dual relationship was suddenly severed I felt as if half of my brain was missing.


    I can't say I agree or disagree with Joy totally.
    Basically, I feel that duals can help you a lot, but it doesn't mean that without them, life is incomplete.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  10. #10
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I guess that personal preferences play a part?

    Think about it this way: given very compatible personal prferences in regard to jobs/travelling/etc, then duality is the most compatible relationship. Otherwise, not.
    Sure, but I had a 2-year relationship with my super-ego. In terms of personal preferences - locations, levels of income, travelling, tastes for activities etc - there was no lack of compatibility. Yet it did not work, for reasons that can be usefully described as "socionics reasons".
    Yeah I meant that too, that other relationships even with all the factors are somewhat less likely to work, I guess.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  11. #11
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Yeah I meant that too, that other relationships even with all the factors are somewhat less likely to work, I guess.
    Well on that I have a general comment, which perhaps doesn't fit here but I may extend it elsewhere --

    It depends on your experiences and expectations. My ESFj ex had already had at least one INTj boyfriend, probably even two. So she was used to a level of satisfaction that I could not easily provide, in terms of receptiveness to in order to generate positive . She had experience of duality, so she wasn't satisfied with super-ego -- even though in many respects we were a better match than she with her INTj ex. Also, I think her father was also INTj.

    By contrast, I have met women who have repeatedly had Socionics-unfavorable relationships that don't last long, and they tend to go back to the same types -- because they have never experienced anything better, so they don't expect anything better.

    Slacker Mom once said how she was difference from most of her married friends: while they kept droning on about "men" and the small fights and how that was "unavoidable" in a marriage, she would say "my husband and I don't fight, ever".

    So, your experiences and expectations are also a factor in whether it will "work" or not -- and it depends on word "work".
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.
    I thought this was interesting but I don't think it is sufficient for delineations between rat/irat groups. I sort of think of any type x as an inversion of their conflictor (1/x) with their dual being similar along a different axis with their conflictor. So rat a would be say some variable x by some variable y with rat -a being its inversion a/b b/a being an example. In other words not only are duals possibly a unitype but any # of persons could be classified as such. A "subtype" of the one "full" personality type (some composition of all 16 + other variables I am sure). I prefer to let that which we view as whole remain variable however (it is best to think of a couple as either a combination of individuals and a single organism as neither of these explanations conflicts with the other and both describe different state properties of their respective subsets).

  13. #13
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.
    I thought this was interesting but I don't think it is sufficient for delineations between rat/irat groups. I sort of think of any type x as an inversion of their conflictor (1/x) with their dual being similar along a different axis with their conflictor. So rat a would be say some variable x by some variable y with rat -a being its inversion a/b b/a being an example. In other words not only are duals possibly a unitype but any # of persons could be classified as such. A "subtype" of the one "full" personality type (some composition of all 16 + other variables I am sure). I prefer to let that which we view as whole remain variable however (it is best to think of a couple as either a combination of individuals and a single organism as neither of these explanations conflicts with the other and both describe different state properties of their respective subsets).
    Aaha. I love this idea. It would be nice if we were able to form a web so that for example for every description of type say xabcd) where abcd are the properties we'd have ynota,notb,notc,notd) constructed in such a way so that the operation of inversion products the negation of the given set in the chosen space. Then we'd have to build the operators so that every type could be obtained by the negation of its conflictor in such a way so that its negation is compatible with the operator, say, SE which transforms a type into his superego by changing the properties. It is very hard and completely useless, but it sound kinda fun? Then see how the properties play out IRL so for example a certain situation is actually a transform and a given type placed in the given situation becomes another type etcccc
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is why I think you're heh. The thing that I found is that actions, behaviors, ideas, traits, personality, whatever you want to call all of that stuff can be distributed along various functional vectors simultaneously and so socionical understanding breaks down after a certain point. For example "thinking" can be many different functions within different contexts. We even seem to use the word to describe irrational properties like body state alteration (such as when one "concentrates"). I would have gone further with it but I have no way to isolate the units that I have come to think of as the variables which demarcate persons and groups.

  15. #15
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Yeah I meant that too, that other relationships even with all the factors are somewhat less likely to work, I guess.
    Well on that I have a general comment, which perhaps doesn't fit here but I may extend it elsewhere --

    It depends on your experiences and expectations. My ESFj ex had already had at least one INTj boyfriend, probably even two. So she was used to a level of satisfaction that I could not easily provide, in terms of receptiveness to in order to generate positive . She had experience of duality, so she wasn't satisfied with super-ego -- even though in many respects we were a better match than she with her INTj ex. Also, I think her father was also INTj.

    By contrast, I have met women who have repeatedly had Socionics-unfavorable relationships that don't last long, and they tend to go back to the same types -- because they have never experienced anything better, so they don't expect anything better.

    Slacker Mom once said how she was difference from most of her married friends: while they kept droning on about "men" and the small fights and how that was "unavoidable" in a marriage, she would say "my husband and I don't fight, ever".

    So, your experiences and expectations are also a factor in whether it will "work" or not -- and it depends on word "work".
    Isn't your family of origin primarily Alpha, Expat? If so, then an alpha female would seem familiar and comfortable. This could be what is meant by Rick when he says that people choose relationships other than dual ones when there is an absence of duality in their childhoods. Speaking generally, if a person has not experienced duality then they do not know what to look for exactly.

    I ask because my family of origin is mostly Delta, with the exception of one sibling who is an intj. My parents are my socionics supervisor and benefactor and I have another sibling, comparative. Ever since I've been interested in socionics, I've thought that a lot of my decisions early on were reactions to asymmetrical relations and/or quadra tensions. Especially since most of the men I've been involved with have been Beta, which puts me in the more favorable position. (not that any asymmetrical relations are really favorable). I know Delta really well so I know what to expect from delta folks, but they are not really that comfortable for me because of the asymmetrical thing, so instead of trying to find alpha, I go for beta, which is not quite right either.

    I have been trying to use socionics to find my dual so I can evaluate whether or not it makes a difference. Not that I'm being scientific or anything, although that would be a side benefit. It's just that going through a divorce sucked big time and I'd rather put energy into getting it right from the get-go. I think the point is that you really have to have both: socionic complementarity and common interests and values. Both, not either. That's why it's so hard for us who haven't experience duality I think.

    It would be really interesting to see if any research has been done in Russia on divorce. As in, is there a difference between the dual and non dual divorce rate? If there was a difference, then this theory could be applied in some pretty practical ways, so long as type validity could also be established.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I sorta see each dual pair as being one type, in a way. Each individual is half of a dual. If they're not with they're dual, they're incomplete in a manner of speaking. From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.
    Joy, this post actually makes you sound crazy.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  17. #17
    Creepy-bg

    Default Re: duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I sorta see each dual pair as being one type, in a way. Each individual is half of a dual. If they're not with they're dual, they're incomplete in a manner of speaking. From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.
    Joy, this post actually makes you sound crazy.
    it's not the post

  18. #18
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    Isn't your family of origin primarily Alpha, Expat? If so, then an alpha female would seem familiar and comfortable. This could be what is meant by Rick when he says that people choose relationships other than dual ones when there is an absence of duality in their childhoods. Speaking generally, if a person has not experienced duality then they do not know what to look for exactly.
    Yes, you're right and I fully agree with that. Totally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    I ask because my family of origin is mostly Delta, with the exception of one sibling who is an intj. My parents are my socionics supervisor and benefactor and I have another sibling, comparative. Ever since I've been interested in socionics, I've thought that a lot of my decisions early on were reactions to asymmetrical relations and/or quadra tensions. Especially since most of the men I've been involved with have been Beta, which puts me in the more favorable position. (not that any asymmetrical relations are really favorable). I know Delta really well so I know what to expect from delta folks, but they are not really that comfortable for me because of the asymmetrical thing, so instead of trying to find alpha, I go for beta, which is not quite right either.

    I have been trying to use socionics to find my dual so I can evaluate whether or not it makes a difference. Not that I'm being scientific or anything, although that would be a side benefit. It's just that going through a divorce sucked big time and I'd rather put energy into getting it right from the get-go. I think the point is that you really have to have both: socionic complementarity and common interests and values. Both, not either. That's why it's so hard for us who haven't experience duality I think.
    But you know, with duality, the common interests were the least important bit. At least to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    It would be really interesting to see if any research has been done in Russia on divorce. As in, is there a difference between the dual and non dual divorce rate? If there was a difference, then this theory could be applied in some pretty practical ways, so long as type validity could also be established.
    They have done something with long-term marriage, not sure if it included divorce specifically.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: duality

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I sorta see each dual pair as being one type, in a way. Each individual is half of a dual. If they're not with they're dual, they're incomplete in a manner of speaking. From this perspective, each quadra has two types: rational and irrational.
    Joy, this post actually makes you sound crazy.
    it's not the post
    LSD?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    There are no "pure" representatives of one type
    That's a good point. There's also the matter of the hundred other levels of compatibility, too. Not just any dual will do.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joy, the belief of "romantic love" in the way you are talking about it (something like, "Oh, there's only one right person for everyone" and things along those lines) is cute but strongly unfounded.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  22. #22
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Joy, the belief of "romantic love" in the way you are talking about it (something like, "Oh, there's only one right person for everyone" and things along those lines) is cute but strongly unfounded.
    No, no, no, I do not hold any sort of belief as such.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Joy, the belief of "romantic love" in the way you are talking about it (something like, "Oh, there's only one right person for everyone" and things along those lines) is cute but strongly unfounded.
    No, no, no, I do not hold any sort of belief as such.
    How is what you said any different? Maybe you didn't say exactly there was "one" person for everyone, but the idea is the same. People get into relationships for reasons beyond "love".
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  24. #24
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not sure what you mean when you say "love" but it sounds like you're reading FAR too much romanticism into what I said.

    No one is perfect for me, and there are probably hundreds of people in the world who would be an excellent match. That makes it pretty rare, yes, but the whole "one true love" idea makes my head hurt.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not to say that people can't live reasonably "happy" lives with someone who isn't an excellent match...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,617
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    Isn't your family of origin primarily Alpha, Expat? If so, then an alpha female would seem familiar and comfortable. This could be what is meant by Rick when he says that people choose relationships other than dual ones when there is an absence of duality in their childhoods. Speaking generally, if a person has not experienced duality then they do not know what to look for exactly.

    I ask because my family of origin is mostly Delta, with the exception of one sibling who is an intj. My parents are my socionics supervisor and benefactor and I have another sibling, comparative. Ever since I've been interested in socionics, I've thought that a lot of my decisions early on were reactions to asymmetrical relations and/or quadra tensions. Especially since most of the men I've been involved with have been Beta, which puts me in the more favorable position. (not that any asymmetrical relations are really favorable). I know Delta really well so I know what to expect from delta folks, but they are not really that comfortable for me because of the asymmetrical thing, so instead of trying to find alpha, I go for beta, which is not quite right either.
    Yeah, I think there is some kind of dependence on family relationships, although it's not clear what it is. Maybe it is just subtype after all.

  27. #27
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    Isn't your family of origin primarily Alpha, Expat? If so, then an alpha female would seem familiar and comfortable. This could be what is meant by Rick when he says that people choose relationships other than dual ones when there is an absence of duality in their childhoods. Speaking generally, if a person has not experienced duality then they do not know what to look for exactly.
    Yes, you're right and I fully agree with that. Totally.
    ...and if they have, it can be clear as day.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  28. #28
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,617
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    Isn't your family of origin primarily Alpha, Expat? If so, then an alpha female would seem familiar and comfortable. This could be what is meant by Rick when he says that people choose relationships other than dual ones when there is an absence of duality in their childhoods. Speaking generally, if a person has not experienced duality then they do not know what to look for exactly.
    Yes, you're right and I fully agree with that. Totally.
    ...and if they have, it can be clear as day.
    I think the clarity that results is more instinctual; it affects how you act naturally. My sister is ESFj, but I still find it quite difficult to identify ESFjs--just recently I noticed one (previously thought ISFj) that I had known for years. But looking back on it, we've always gotten along well, and I was attracted to her for a while.

    On the other hand, an ENTp friend of mine has had zero experience with duality, and the way he acts is off-putting to most (though not all) ISFps. He just doesn't know how to ask for Si & Fe, although thanks to Socionics he is painfully aware of his need for it. Given that, he is pretty good at picking out ISFps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •