Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Reasons you hate SLEs/ESTps

  1. #1
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Reasons you hate SLEs/ESTps

    going through several threads on this forum, i've noticed that almost everybody except a select few has a grudge against the stereotypical SLE. but nobody ever seems to give any specifics. i'm curious. thus, i am starting a thread on reasons why everybody ought to hate all ESTp's and send the nasty buggers to hell. don't be shy, share your thoughts with us! i've officially changed my type to ENFp for the occasion!

    my reason for hating them: they only think about sex! sex! sex! that's right! sex!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  2. #2
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,624
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They enjoy (inflicting) pain.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the endless list of reasons why all SLE oughta burn in h

    ---
    INTp
    sx/sp

  4. #4
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the only e-person who I've ever actually disliked is ESTp
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  5. #5
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow! i understand where you're coming from! i had a few run-ins with ENFp's myself when i was still ESTp. :wink:
    they would make me intensely insecure. but i kept coming back because they're like a drug. i was addicted. the main thing was that ESTp tries to understand others through physical cues. they're too shitty with feelings and can't really tell what others feel without using Se. us ENFp's are so unpredictable. plus, the ones i was with weren't physically demonstrative. not that they were stiff, but it seemed like they could have the same feelings they felt for me for several other guys. their display of affection almost seemed general. i always caught them staring at other guys from the corner of my eye. i'm not particularly jealous, but it did get to me. i'd get all stiff around them and then it would get worse. the ENFp would think that i wished i was with another girl and would try to get me jealous hitting my PoLR even more. now, i know they loved me but part of me was never really reassured of it.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  6. #6
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    the only e-person who I've ever actually disliked is ESTp
    tell me Joy! tell Dr Phil why you hated the ESTp!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well, that particular ESTp is annoying as fuck, but I don't see all of them like that
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTps should be killed and eaten because they taste better than any other type.

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is the best description I've ever written of my main problem with ESTps...

    the combination of their base function and hidden agenda often make my head hurt. I don't enjoy Fe... I use it for business and to make my life easier with relatives and whatnot, but seeing others delight in people's use of it bugs me. Seeing people delight in using it to delight others bugs me. That type of Fe is just excessively pointless and gets in the way of communication and accomplishment. Yes, I am being hypocritical because I use Fe to communicate and accomplish things... it's just the EXCESSIVENESS of Fe in the room that bothers me.
    Here's something else I wrote about them. Which, of course, didn't go over well with the Beta community because anytime I mention Fe or Ti (especially Fe) someone jumps down my throat.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    This is the best description I've ever written of my main problem with ESTps...

    the combination of their base function and hidden agenda often make my head hurt. I don't enjoy Fe... I use it for business and to make my life easier with relatives and whatnot, but seeing others delight in people's use of it bugs me. Seeing people delight in using it to delight others bugs me. That type of Fe is just excessively pointless and gets in the way of communication and accomplishment. Yes, I am being hypocritical because I use Fe to communicate and accomplish things... it's just the EXCESSIVENESS of Fe in the room that bothers me.
    [url=http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5265]Here's[/i] something else I wrote about them. Which, of course, didn't go over well with the Beta community because anytime I mention Fe or Ti (especially Fe) someone jumps down my throat.
    I agree a lil with that "excessive Fe" thingy.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  11. #11
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    my reason for hating them: I've got nothing better to do...

  12. #12
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say every fifth SLE is sadistic and the psychopathic ones just put you off for life. The normal ones are ok though.

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    They enjoy (inflicting) pain.
    Not all.

  13. #13
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't call it a grudge. Many SLEs tend to see the world of people as primarily fights for power, unless for some reason they have decided they don't care about it - perhaps because they feel so secure. Then they grow from Enneagram 7 into 5, becoming interested in learning about what interests them. A typical case is perhaps Marlon Brando, who according to all who met him had more of a jokey, I-dont-give-a-shit personality, all while playing around with pet projects.

    But those who do see everything as a fight for power can be very annoying since, well, not everything is a fight for power for others.

    Also, their impulsiveness in doing or saying things in the spur of the moment is also annoying to more rational types.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  14. #14
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    . i always caught them staring at other guys from the corner of my eye. .
    I hate this part of myself that sees everything and hears everything and gets all the clues, damn. Sometimes I'd better be blind!

    By the way, I think ESTps are reaaally hard to stand with the critcism and sarcasm stuff. Since I noticed that in myself I've tried hard to change and shut my mouth a bit more. Joy, could you make an example of what you mean by Fe? Like, joking?? Also, LoL @ needing help in regard to understading why people do things
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    . i always caught them staring at other guys from the corner of my eye. .
    I hate this part of myself that sees everything and hears everything and gets all the clues, damn. Sometimes I'd better be blind!
    Aww, but that part is cool. Say no to blindness.

    Also, LoL @ needing help in regard to understading why people do things
    lol

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the endless list of reasons why all SLE oughta burn in h

    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    don't be shy, share your thoughts with us!
    lol
    welllll...it's hard to stay away from such an invitation.

    Thoughts: I think that SLE's get in trouble when they push barriers on purpose...to see how far they can get. They do this with jokes/mind-games/speculation and the such. I find it smart/endearing/fun when it's done in social settings. And at certain serious times, it's just priceless. The information gained is gold. However, at 7 o'clock in the morning, when grumpiness is at an all time high, I find it annoying.

    my reason for hating them: they only think about sex! sex! sex! that's right! sex!
    *another thought escaped----> c'mon, you know that is a reason to love them.

  17. #17
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmmm, I'd say the overbearingness, quick-tempered, possesive attitudes. But I don't see this in all ESTps. I think people see others exhibit behaviors that they don't like, especially if they're "loud" and automatically call them ESTp.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  18. #18
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The main thing I generally have against ESTps is that I can't trust them. It might be just a personal thing based on a small number of experiences. I mean I can trust them in normal circumstances but I know that they are able to and will backstab me if situation calls for it. So I can never let my guard completely down with them or rely in them in anything which REALLY matters to me. I would hate myself for getting tricked into letting my guard down only to be KO'd in the end. And I hate the fact that they wouldn't even feel guilty about it if they could justify it with some logical reasoning like "well it just HAD to be done".

    That's about it. Other than that I like them over most if not all other types. And I know ESTps who can behave really well so their normal behavior is not a problem for me. Actually I've been learning many things from them. What I like in their behavior is that they are very very reasonable. If you treat them well then they will treat you well. Interacting with them is very simple and rewarding. Just keep on making favours to them and they will return them. They will remember what good you have done to them and almost feel obliged to return the favours (at least the ones I know). So I generally try to be overly generous and helpful with them and watch them feeling guilty about not being able to give back as much (haha ). They give awesome Christmas and birthday gifts to people who have been nice to them

    But at the same time they have this "overriding survival mode" which is scary. If a tight spot nothing else matters except their own survival and victory. That is what bugs me and why so far I have never really considered having a serious relationship with an ESTp. Not that I have had many chances but..

  19. #19
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the endless list of reasons why all SLE oughta burn in h

    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    going through several threads on this forum, i've noticed that almost everybody except a select few has a grudge against the stereotypical SLE. but nobody ever seems to give any specifics. i'm curious. thus, i am starting a thread on reasons why everybody ought to hate all ESTp's and send the nasty buggers to hell. don't be shy, share your thoughts with us! i've officially changed my type to ENFp for the occasion!

    my reason for hating them: they only think about sex! sex! sex! that's right! sex!
    are you for real? everybody here knows i have a major grudge against an estp...my ex....and his slut infp homewrecking girlfriend. ugh!

    and the fact that you are inviting people to bring it on so you can mix it up with them is very estp. and no, i do not underestimate you. i am fully aware of what you are capable of. watch out though, entp's can give as good as they get.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  20. #20
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Blaze

    shhhh! t'es en train de vendre la meche...
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  21. #21
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most of the SLE I meet IRL are very shallow, money-minded, power-crazy, easily jealous, can get suspicious easily, not interested in intellectual activities, have an ugly death stare, conceited, arrogant, proud, talk a lot of rubbish, love to make weird noises during classes, love to show off, overestimate their ability, the quintessential jock, treat everyone badly, but act like a mouse when they are with a girl they like .....

  22. #22
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HA, I could list things I love about ESTp's and things that bug me. Nothing I hate, and nothing worth going to hell over. ^.^

    I may be INFp, but something about the general use of Fe does bother me. So when it is demanded from me (by a certain ESTp) I do not react well. I hate being expected to show a certain type of feeling just because it is a certain day. "It's the National Championship! You gotta be all happy and cheery and jump all over me and promise sex!" lol It's the same for almost every holiday or special event. Is this not wanting Fe? Wanting an emotional atmosphere created to go with the holiday? BLEH! YOU DO IT! I'll be quite, YOU BE CHEERFUL! yay!

    And then my whole bit about annoying flirting goes with the Fe a bit. I hate obvious flirting, makes me feel gross. Eye flirting is about as far as I can go. If I am approched, I don't want anything...complimenting said unless it has nothing to do with physical appearances. This may sound familiar, but my reasons are different. I just hate ruining the romance, it's happened too much to me lawl. ALTHOUGH, in high school I was always accused of being a slut because of how socially flirty I'd be. It was my first year at this school and finally had gotten comfortable, I had my "everyone-must-love-me" act on.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  23. #23
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    I may be INFp, but something about the general use of Fe does bother me. So when it is demanded from me (by a certain ESTp) I do not react well. I hate being expected to show a certain type of feeling just because it is a certain day. "It's the National Championship! You gotta be all happy and cheery and jump all over me and promise sex!" lol It's the same for almost every holiday or special event. Is this not wanting Fe? Wanting an emotional atmosphere created to go with the holiday? BLEH! YOU DO IT! I'll be quite, YOU BE CHEERFUL! yay!
    It does sounds like he is ISTj from this tidbit.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  24. #24
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Most of the SLE I meet IRL are very shallow, money-minded, power-crazy, easily jealous, can get suspicious easily, not interested in intellectual activities, have an ugly death stare, conceited, arrogant, proud, talk a lot of rubbish, love to make weird noises during classes, love to show off, overestimate their ability, the quintessential jock, treat everyone badly, but act like a mouse when they are with a girl they like .....
    !!!

    1)The death stare is sexy. I stare deathly at myself in the mirror, and sometimes die.
    2)Err, the last part of what you say is true, but I don't understand why you consider it a problem - you'd prefer to be treated like shit? :S
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  25. #25
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    2)Err, the last part of what you say is true, but I don't understand why you consider it a problem - you'd prefer to be treated like shit? :S
    what I meant was I don't see the reason why they have to treat everyone else like shit. It just amuses me when ESTps cause so much trouble to someone they dislike or disrespect, but become all shy and timid when they are with someone they like. I can't imagine what will happen when they stop liking that girl, or worse still, began to hate her due to some reasons.....

  26. #26
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    2)Err, the last part of what you say is true, but I don't understand why you consider it a problem - you'd prefer to be treated like shit? :S
    what I meant was I don't see the reason why they have to treat everyone else like shit. It just amuses me when ESTps cause so much trouble to someone they dislike or disrespect, but become all shy and timid when they are with someone they like. I can't imagine what will happen when they stop liking that girl, or worse still, began to hate her due to some reasons.....
    Ahh ok, you were talking in comparison, now I understand the point.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---
    INTp
    sx/sp

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    The main thing I generally have against ESTp's is that I can't trust them. ... So I can never let my guard completely down with them or rely in them in anything which REALLY matters to me. I would hate myself for getting tricked into letting my guard down only to be KO'd in the end.
    This will solve that fear. SLE Protective gear

    This is my everyday gear. I'm untouchable.


    Damn the small size!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xox
    That's about it. Other than that I like them over most if not all other types. And I know ESTps who can behave really well so their normal behavior is not a problem for me. Actually I've been learning many things from them. What I like in their behavior is that they are very very reasonable. If you treat them well then they will treat you well. Interacting with them is very simple and rewarding. Just keep on making favours to them and they will return them. They will remember what good you have done to them and almost feel obliged to return the favours (at least the ones I know). So I generally try to be overly generous and helpful with them and watch them feeling guilty about not being able to give back as much (haha ). They give awesome Christmas and birthday gifts to people who have been nice to them
    I like this description. You have a knack with descriptions!

  29. #29
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    I may be INFp, but something about the general use of Fe does bother me. So when it is demanded from me (by a certain ESTp) I do not react well. I hate being expected to show a certain type of feeling just because it is a certain day. "It's the National Championship! You gotta be all happy and cheery and jump all over me and promise sex!" lol It's the same for almost every holiday or special event. Is this not wanting Fe? Wanting an emotional atmosphere created to go with the holiday? BLEH! YOU DO IT! I'll be quite, YOU BE CHEERFUL! yay!
    It does sounds like he is ISTj from this tidbit.

    Yeah, its in the mix...ESTp/ENTp/ISTj
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  30. #30
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,624
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    1)The death stare is sexy. I stare deathly at myself in the mirror, and sometimes die.
    Ay-men to that! I do it all the time...

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    745
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the endless list of reasons why all SLE oughta burn in h

    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    The day we stop looking is the day we die.
    LoL.

    My reasons for hating them, though hate is too strong a word... refer to XoX's and Expat's comments. Other than that, there is enough love to go around, little devil.

  32. #32
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    1)The death stare is sexy. I stare deathly at myself in the mirror, and sometimes die.

    My boyfriend does this too, . And I know a few others...hah



    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    and his slut infp homewrecking girlfriend.

    A INFp brawl to the death can be aranged...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  33. #33
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    1)The death stare is sexy. I stare deathly at myself in the mirror, and sometimes die.

    My boyfriend does this too, . And I know a few others...hah
    I was just doing that 15 mins ago at the cafeteria. There was a mirror and I thougt "whoa, it's really deadly" :S
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  34. #34
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @clover: naah, i'd just want to mix it up with her, not all infp's. besides, when i caught the two of them together, sweaty and guilty in her car (not in the altogether or anything, in case anybody's wondering), i told her she was lucky that i didn't cut her fucking hair! they were owned, for sure.

    entp's can be ruthless when crossed or when badly dissed.

    i can see why estp's respond better to infp's, because it got to a point of no return from vindictiveness with him and me.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,158
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think a death stare can be subjective... if your conflictor looks at you, and they are an extreme underdeveloped version of them, it is as if they dont have a soul, and thus because they see you as not having a soul too, it makes one feel as if they arent human to the other, thus also a death stare, due to the feeling of hate coupled with the inability to give value to their purpose.
    -Slava


    What a great replacement for a nany

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •