Thread: Paul Wall

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Paul Wall

Please type this rap artist from the Houston area. I just wanted to see what he VI's as to some of you people. I can't tell you much about him so I found a wikepedia article that probably won't help much either. I tried to find some where he's not showin off his grill but that's hard to do with him since that's his main business...lol I couldn't find a pic where he wasn't posing in some way though so I don't know if that'll make it any easier.

a link with some stuff about him.
    http://www.atlanticrecords.com/paulwall/about/
    and the wikepedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wall

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I recall properly, he looks somewhat like you! :wink:
    However, with all that get up and flashiness I am reminded of SEE. So what do you get when you mix the two. SLE.

'My music is about hustling, not just hustling in terms of the block,' explains the 24-year-old Houston, Texan. 'It's music that inspires you to go out there and get it - doing whatever you gotta do. As far as being the people's champ, I've always treated people with respect whether you work in the mailroom or you're the president of the company. And the people in general have really just embraced me for that. '
    But then listening to his music sample I start to think SEE agian.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    If I recall properly, he looks somewhat like you! :wink:
    I have heard that before actually, more than once... He was on a show on MTV once and this girl I was hanging out with looked back at me and said we look a lot like eachother. Someone said it the other day which is what prompted me to start this thread. I wouldn't say I was the same type as him or that he's an ESTJ based on looks alone, I just figured I would see what he VI's as to some of you people.