Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 62

Thread: Definition of :Ti:

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Definition of :Ti:

    In short, "who will win."

    looks at competing known factors and guages their strength. It determines which forces will win out given a competition between all of them.

    Example: boat runs against the current. Boat has velocity of 5, current has velocity of 10. Which way will the boat go? In the direction of the current.


    In a dominant type, the producing function either illustrates what the world will be like given the outcome of 's conclusion, if paired with creative, or suggests a plan of action to accomplish 's conclusion in favor of the dominant's interest. (if paired with )

    In a perceiving type, provides a method of warning of dangerous outcomes and a vehicle for self-determination.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    terrible definition.

  3. #3
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Incredible. I happen to agree completely with one of your posts
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, dude, that's really, really bad
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Incredible. I happen to agree completely with one of your posts
    had to happen sometime.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  7. #7
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    blowjob!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  8. #8
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Blast it all you want. Your definitions are no better.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Definition of :Ti:

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Example: boat runs against the current. Boat has velocity of 5, current has velocity of 10. Which way will the boat go? In the direction of the current.
    I read this over about seven times to see if there was any deeper meaning to it... but there isn't; it's all too stupid.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Definition of :Ti:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Example: boat runs against the current. Boat has velocity of 5, current has velocity of 10. Which way will the boat go? In the direction of the current.
    I read this over about seven times to see if there was any deeper meaning to it... but there isn't; it's all too stupid.
    LOL
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actually, the velocity of the current is totally irrelevant to the force it produces.

  14. #14
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's drop the petty cynicism, boys. We get the idea of what you're about by now.

    I would have described my own dominant function as 'a subjective weighing process that gauges and compares the merit of individual ideas'. Tcaud's description basically just enlarges the scope to include any situation in which powers are tested. It's good. Note how the comparison with augusta's description of Ti is not lost: http://www.socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml

    The Sharp cereal professor says: 'Nope, nothing wrong here.' :wink:

    (still pondering on how to integrate my descriptions with the Ne->Ti->Se thing... I wonder if they just preceed eachother or wether 'Ti' necessarily implies that change?)

  15. #15
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It englarges the scope, yes, but to the point that it is irrelevant to any discussion of socionics, and is thusly invalid as a definition of Ti. He's overdoing the Ne, basically.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    actually, the velocity of the current is totally irrelevant to the force it produces.
    LOL, I almost forgot about that, but... F=MA. pwned nerd style
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a=!v. rather a=v/t

    and if we want to get technical v is a vector quantity so the stated quantities are totally meaningless.

  18. #18
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    and if we want to get technical v is a vector quantity so the stated quantities are totally meaningless.
    "boat runs against the current"
    --That's pretty clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    a=!v. rather a=v/t
    Whether tc is talking about relative velocities or forces, the example is still correct (albeit stupid and irrelevant to Ti).

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    It englarges the scope, yes, but to the point that it is irrelevant to any discussion of socionics, and is thusly invalid as a definition of Ti. He's overdoing the Ne, basically.
    Why didn't you say that?

    I was trying to illustrate in a very concise, easily explainable statement. To be honest, I'm having tremendous difficulty trying to parse people's speech for information elements.

    I've tried to use Rick's descriptions but I just can't translate them into something -I- can use. I'm sure other people find them useful but I don't. Instead I'm going to try using Augusta's definitions directly. With them I think I can give an excellent illustration of what it means to be a crosstype.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    and if we want to get technical v is a vector quantity so the stated quantities are totally meaningless.
    "boat runs against the current"
    --That's pretty clear.
    that's not the point; the point being that the velocities stated should be 5 and 10 in some specific directions. velocities without directions do not exist.
    [/quote]

  21. #21
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    is a process (it runs over time) which conserves energy (being introverted) by comparing ideas etc. in the mind, and also by inducing their internal environment to act - like running experiments in the real world. This allows them to evaluate things + give them values etc.. is static because the type needs little analysis of objects in order to know what to do with them.

    A type might ask 'if someone in my vicinity gets murdered, is this acceptable?', and conclude, after a while (the process) 'no, it isn't acceptable'. Then if a real situation arises, e.g. hearing about genocide in some African country etc., they'll conclude almost instantly 'Lots of people have been murdered, murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong' (This is similar to , which is also Static and IxxJ).

    (For comparision, Ixxp Dynamics have objects induce them to change, rather than the other way round (they are more passive to their environment, but more wary of time).
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  22. #22
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sub, what you describe in that second paragraph is : seeing the conceptual similarity in the two situations, and applying the same subjective rationale in both cases. That's why Ti works so well with Ne: Ti is subjective logic, but it is only subject to it's circumstance; if the circumstance is analagous, then the logic applies as well.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    It englarges the scope, yes, but to the point that it is irrelevant to any discussion of socionics, and is thusly invalid as a definition of Ti. He's overdoing the Ne, basically.
    Why didn't you say that?
    Because I'm a populist douchebag
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    A type might ask 'if someone in my vicinity gets murdered, is this acceptable?', and conclude, after a while (the process) 'no, it isn't acceptable'. Then if a real situation arises, e.g. hearing about genocide in some African country etc., they'll conclude almost instantly 'Lots of people have been murdered, murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong' (This is similar to , which is also Static and IxxJ).
    This still seems like faulty reasoning... you're assuming that "bad" things cannot happen!
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  25. #25
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    A type might ask 'if someone in my vicinity gets murdered, is this acceptable?', and conclude, after a while (the process) 'no, it isn't acceptable'. Then if a real situation arises, e.g. hearing about genocide in some African country etc., they'll conclude almost instantly 'Lots of people have been murdered, murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong' (This is similar to , which is also Static and IxxJ).
    This still seems like faulty reasoning... you're assuming that "bad" things cannot happen!
    I don't understand - are you saying this is relative reasoning? - e.g. one thing is better or worse than another? I think a applies their own experience to a universal ideal - if it's bad for them, it's bad for everyone else - unless, they have reason to doubt this.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    A type might ask 'if someone in my vicinity gets murdered, is this acceptable?', and conclude, after a while (the process) 'no, it isn't acceptable'. Then if a real situation arises, e.g. hearing about genocide in some African country etc., they'll conclude almost instantly 'Lots of people have been murdered, murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong' (This is similar to , which is also Static and IxxJ).
    This still seems like faulty reasoning... you're assuming that "bad" things cannot happen!
    I don't understand - are you saying this is relative reasoning? - e.g. one thing is better or worse than another? I think a applies their own experience to a universal ideal - if it's bad for them, it's bad for everyone else - unless, they have reason to doubt this.
    You said, "murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong" (!!!)

    JUST because murder is wrong doesn't make it impossible to happen!
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  27. #27
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Sub, what you describe in that second paragraph is : seeing the conceptual similarity in the two situations, and applying the same subjective rationale in both cases. That's why Ti works so well with Ne: Ti is subjective logic, but it is only subject to it's circumstance; if the circumstance is analagous, then the logic applies as well.
    Maybe - but from my experience (as an INTj?) you don't need to experience more than one murder to know that more murders are bad - the African thing might seem like applying a concept gained from personal experience to more abstract 'unexperienced' levels (e.g. a foreign country), but I was trying to show how a IxTj type applies from the personal to the universal.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  28. #28
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, that is true. The problem for ISTjs is that sometimes they can't understand which concepts are analagous in nature, and misapply the rules. The problem for INTjs is that they don't understand that their rules sometimes play second fiddle to those of their environment.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  29. #29
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    A type might ask 'if someone in my vicinity gets murdered, is this acceptable?', and conclude, after a while (the process) 'no, it isn't acceptable'. Then if a real situation arises, e.g. hearing about genocide in some African country etc., they'll conclude almost instantly 'Lots of people have been murdered, murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong' (This is similar to , which is also Static and IxxJ).
    This still seems like faulty reasoning... you're assuming that "bad" things cannot happen!
    I don't understand - are you saying this is relative reasoning? - e.g. one thing is better or worse than another? I think a applies their own experience to a universal ideal - if it's bad for them, it's bad for everyone else - unless, they have reason to doubt this.
    You said, "murder is wrong, therefore this news I have recieved is also wrong" (!!!)

    JUST because murder is wrong doesn't make it impossible to happen!
    I meant if a type has eperienced one murder personally, and has come to the conclusion 'murder is wrong, as it ends life prematurely etc.' receiving a piece of news about mass genocide will make the type instantly think 'murder is wrong; so this event is wrong' - the type doesn't need to explore the reasons for the event or consider each murder\genocide on an individual basis - their opinion is already largely formed.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahh, *morally* wrong... I misread it as *factually* wrong...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  31. #31
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Yes, that is true. The problem for ISTjs is that sometimes they can't understand which concepts are analagous in nature, and misapply the rules. The problem for INTjs is that they don't understand that their rules sometimes play second fiddle to those of their environment.
    I think ISTjs and INTjs make their opinions\judgements on prior experience, not of the moment. So, ISTjs fulfil the power\order of an object in the here and now based on rules they have formulated about objects in the past, and INTjs have an idea of the potential of objects, also from prior experience.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  32. #32
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Definition of :Ti:

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    In short, "who will win."

    looks at competing known factors and guages their strength. It determines which forces will win out given a competition between all of them.

    Example: boat runs against the current. Boat has velocity of 5, current has velocity of 10. Which way will the boat go? In the direction of the current.


    In a dominant type, the producing function either illustrates what the world will be like given the outcome of 's conclusion, if paired with creative, or suggests a plan of action to accomplish 's conclusion in favor of the dominant's interest. (if paired with )

    In a perceiving type, provides a method of warning of dangerous outcomes and a vehicle for self-determination.

    I think I understand what you are getting at, but I have no idea how to comment on it right now.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  33. #33
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Ahh, *morally* wrong... I misread it as *factually* wrong...
    This is a good point; can Ti really be used to make an ethical judgment like "Murder is wrong"?

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    actually, the velocity of the current is totally irrelevant to the force it produces.
    and this is irrelevant to the analogy. also why you are not intj.
    lol

  35. #35
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is a good point; can Ti really be used to make an ethical judgment like "Murder is wrong"?
    I'm actually pretty sure that Ti is the only function that single handedly comes to that particular conclusion.

    Fi's judgment would sound like: 'murder is disagreeable', after which 'murder is wrong' would follow as a natural second step.

    Te would provide a string of reasonings as to why murder is detrimental to society and humanity (or anything that people in general can sharedly relate to).

    Fe would put the general audience's feelings about murder into words.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    This is a good point; can Ti really be used to make an ethical judgment like "Murder is wrong"?
    I'm actually pretty sure that Ti is the only function that single handedly comes to that particular conclusion.

    Fi's judgment would sound like: 'murder is disagreeable', after which 'murder is wrong' would follow as a natural second step.

    Te would provide a string of reasonings as to why murder is detrimental to society and humanity (or anything that people in general can sharedly relate to).

    Fe would put the general audience's feelings about murder into words.
    Basically, I disagree completely as "Murder is wrong" is far to broad a judgment.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiuxiu
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    actually, the velocity of the current is totally irrelevant to the force it produces.
    and this is irrelevant to the analogy. also why you are not intj.
    How so? How could it be irrelevant? TC's conclusion was_wrong_and I don't think you could relate being wrong to a function.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  38. #38
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Yes, that is true. The problem for ISTjs is that sometimes they can't understand which concepts are analagous in nature, and misapply the rules. The problem for INTjs is that they don't understand that their rules sometimes play second fiddle to those of their environment.
    I agree with what Gilligan said about LSI / LII.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  39. #39
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    labcoat, I agree that the thought process leading to the conclusion (as opposed to the conclusion itself) is definitely more type-related.

    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    This is a good point; can Ti really be used to make an ethical judgment like "Murder is wrong"?
    I'm actually pretty sure that Ti is the only function that single handedly comes to that particular conclusion.
    Single-handedly? The possible lines of thought you give are reasonable. The Ti process might be something like, "A consequence of murder is X. X is bad, therefore murder is bad." However, this begs the question, what led one to think X is bad in the first place? It seems unlikely to me that moral first principles naturally come from Ti, although they can be contrived as such.

  40. #40
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I can't really defend what I wrote there... Just a personal belief. Jung postulated that introverted thinking arrives at conclusions by relating materials to 'archetypes'. Maybe there are archetypes that directly help us tell right from wrong, in the most fundamental of instances. One could argue that there is an evolutionary necessity for such a thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •