Thread: Bruce Campbell

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bruce Campbell

For of those who do not know, Bruce Campbell is an actor who is something of a cult and B-movie icon. He is most known for his role as Ash Williams in Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness (all of which directed by high school friend Sam Raimi -> Spiderman). But he has also played in Bubba Ho-Tep (as an aging Elvis in a nursing home fighting zombies) and bit roles in other films (mainly with Sam Raimi and the Coen Brothers), most noteably Spiderman 1 & 2. And he has been in the TV shows Brisco County Jr., Jack-of-all-Trades, and Hercules & Xena. He is a reknowned method actor who is well-liked for his humor, approachability, and humility about his acting.

ILE
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression is ILE.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell: Hollywood B-Movie Actor and Cult-Movie Star Icon noted for his role in the Evil Dead Trilogy as the character Ash Williams.

I suspect that he is an Alpha extrotim, but I am still trying to decide between ESE and ILE.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-male

Groovy!

EDIT

Just from Rick's video gallery, I don't recall any ILEs Fe'ing it up like that.

"And then I bolted the camera on top of a <what was here?> head for this shot!"
    Last edited by male; 04-04-2009 at 08:17 PM.