60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default he died with a felafel

Let's discuss his type.

Based on what little we know of him... imo:

Gamma > Delta > anything else
    introvert > extrovert

Perhaps ISFj? Again, this isn't based on much... just impressions I've gotten here and there. INTp would be the next most likely imo, then INFj.

he died with a felafel, what do you think of this relationship description?

The Enterpriser' activities are pragmatically directed; he likes to spearhead the newest developments of science and technology up to practical implementation. He pays attention to everything unusual and less studied, but more willingly he is occupied with things bringing material profit. The Guardian needs such a hardworking partner, who can provide the necessary life standard; he helps his partner by accomplishing all undertakings, taking care of details and sparing material resources. Without such assistance The Enterpriser can be too extravagant, reckless and neglectful of his responsibilities, getting attracted to other things.

The Enterpriser sees perspectives and positive trends in development of business. He bravely takes risk, making great investments and bets. He is very optimistic and ardent in his dealings, which sometimes leads him to failure. But he never loses heart and with the same enthusiasm starts everything up again.

The Guardian likes such an impulsive and unpredictable partner, who does not let him get stuck with weighing all pros and cons of a decision. It helps to avoid the distressful feeling of uncertainty by confronting him with the fait accompli. Any waiting for the definite outcome is painful for The Guardian; he can becomes indecisive, too conservative and fussy. The Enterpriser with his characteristic sense of humor allays all his partner's apprehensions and takes the initiative in his own hands. He distracts from unnecessary details, thus targeting The Guardian to more global actions.

The Enterpriser is hardly capable of safeguarding achievements, keeping old traditions and customs. He neglects his own time (and sometimes others), when he has an interesting conversation. For these reasons he may be late for meetings and behind on commitments. By contrast, The Guardian is punctual and attentive. He 'calculates' his time and energy and then spends them rationally and evenly. He tries to makes sure that others are timely as well. His life may become monotonous when his partner does not inspire him with new projects and ideas, which he hardly notices on his own.

In communication The Guardian creates a certain distance, even when he tries to be kind and polite. He is mistrustful and critical and increasingly demanding. The Enterpriser creates a relaxed, natural and easy atmosphere of communication. But his jokes tend to be out of place or ambiguous.

The Guardian watches and corrects his dual's mistakes. He succeeds in doing this as much as The Enterpriser succeeds in releasing tension in relations with people. The Enterpriser may become a victim to people who exploit his unwariness. The Guardian understands the nuances of relationships and sees what people really want. He takes preventive actions to counteract deceitful people and actions. He thus saves his dual from false friends.

The Guardian diligently performs routine tasks; he is well aware of what people need not in the future, but in the here and now, and finds an active supporter in his dual.

The Guardian is capable of handling great tasks for extended periods without relaxation, enduring difficulties and illness. He can be quite tolerant, but if irritated, he may strike a blow in the enemy's most vulnerable spot, teaching him a good lesson. In achieving his goals he is insistent, demanding to himself and others, and thus he stabilizes his restless dual, who tends to squander his energy in conflicting directions.

The Guardian likes justice and objectivity. He wants to know what is legal and what is not. He is not sure of his own skills and is mistrustful of compliments, especially concerning his talents, possibilities and business skills. On the other hand, he is sure about his rights and power. Being well aware that The Enterpriser does not always properly protect his interests, he bravely repulses those who encroach upon them. He is thankful to the Enterpriser for demonstrating by real facts that there is nothing impossible for The Guardian, that he does everything well, either by himself or in cooperation with his partner.

The Enterpriser finds ways out of difficult and intricate situations and by doing this also inspires his dual with the feeling of a secure future, which is so important for this worrisome person. He suggests, what can be required from whom in certain affairs and why, who possesses which talents and how they can be used.

This dual pair is distinguished by such qualities as endurance, hard work and the sense of justice, which sometimes turns into critiquing self and others.
    Also, have you read any of the Stratiyevskaya descriptions? And did you read the "ENxjs and ISxjs: Ni" thread before it was deleted?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Felafel is a young woman, despite the "he"

She doesn't *feel* ENFp to me, but I'm very open to being wrong and I have been reconsidering that, particularly since I don't have any real arguments, just a feeling.

But I'm interested in finding out!
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol sorry... it occurred to me that you could be female, but I decided that it wouldn't matter if I guessed wrong so I went with "he" lol
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha my sentiments exactly
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are most definitely Gamma or Delta.

But I suspect more likely INFj than ISFj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy- i see you Joy as being widely misunderstood at times...thing is, can't quite explain why that happens.

I think I finally figured out what happens. Most often I can pick out where the misunderstanding started. meh

I doubt you want my un-backed-up opinion on your type, but for all its worth...Ixxj
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am leaning towards IS(F)j, but I wouldn't rule out INFj.

How about your relation to Gilligan, FDG, or Diana? (though I agree that it's difficult to judge this type of thing online and intertype relations shouldn't generally be used for typing anyways)

lol your sig seems ISFj > INFj
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy is recruiting
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not like we are building quadra armies here, cut it out.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ felafel: you sound ENFp to me.

As for the INFj option, do u relate to what the other INFj posters such as fever, april, minde, and I have written about so far?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now for the real question...what the hell is a felafel????
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    INTp
    sx/sp

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-----
    Last edited by felafel; 06-22-2008 at 10:10 PM.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

----
    Last edited by felafel; 06-22-2008 at 10:12 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Falafel is actually very yummy and is not that difficult to make. I recommend it to everyone. We have it every so often here because we're trying to not eat meat every day for health reasons. I don't deep fry it - I just cook it lightly on each side to get it to crisp up a bit and then finish it up in the oven.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj

lol I don't know if I've ever seen Diana offended... perhaps I have and I don't remember right now, but she's definitely not easily offended
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI is Ixxj for me I don't see ENFp at the moment. If you are sure that you are F-type then ISFj and INFj are good options. Perhaps ISFj then. But i suck at VI