im your typical istp bloke here..

went out with friends yesterday to celebrate the new year. 8 friends exactly which is considered a crowd already for the istp i suppose. we went to a bar and a club full of people, pretty overwhelming huh. the Problem? i was very quiet throughout the night, only laughing at jokes n speaking a few times while mostly observing what they were saying. n i was getting stick for it. they were constantly saying about me being so quiet n being e odd 1 out.. one even said 'let him be. he's gonna go into depression keeping to himself'. it got to the point where i just shut off n just give weak n short replies. have been friends with these guys for 6 years and they should know better about the reserved n quite side of me.

the night actually started well for me until midway through where all the quiet stuff n being e butt of jokes a few times really made me want to get the hell outta there.. i endured n stayed with them just for the sake of showing my face n not being a loser(to them at least) by going home first.

now..? im not sure about going out with them anymore(going out to celebrate n hanging out etc at least). maybe only soccer.

i want them to know about my istp personality but then as istp, we don't exactly express or tell our feelings directly yeah.. n they don't know about
socionics either. have e feeling that im gonna end up a loser if i do tell about it..

what should i do man.....