Thread: EIEs/ENFjs and ditziness

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs/ENFjs and ditziness

Does anyone know if all ENFjs are ditzy bcuz I'm very ditzy myself...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an ESFp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am ditzy.

FDG, not your place to force any type on anyone after reading two short paragraphs of description. I'm not saying she's definitely ENFj. Just that such behavior from you brings back memories and makes my hair stand up.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahaha, okay, okay, you're right

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok u ESTp i'm telling u I wrote that when i was mad alright...wth I'm not freaking ESFp...ahhhhh....want a real description of me???
    lets see:
    I'm very self-concious. I plan everything that me and my friends do...I take everything wayyyy too seriously... I'm very optimistic and lately I've been cynical because I got stabbed in the back one of my best friends but I guess I'm tired of my self...I'm very giving to my friends and always put them ahead of myself...I love babies and can't wait to have one in the future... I'm very talkative and tend to blame myself for everything wrong in my life...For some sttrange reason I can always sense that something is gonna happen....My friends call me a "drama queen"... I can't think of anything else...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    ok u ESTp i'm telling u I wrote that when i was mad alright...wth I'm not freaking ESFp...ahhhhh....want a real description of me???
    lets see:
    I'm very self-concious. I plan everything that me and my friends do...I take everything wayyyy too seriously... I'm very optimistic and lately I've been cynical because I got stabbed in the back one of my best friends but I guess I'm tired of my self...I'm very giving to my friends and always put them ahead of myself...I love babies and can't wait to have one in the future... I'm very talkative and tend to blame myself for everything wrong in my life...For some sttrange reason I can always sense that something is gonna happen....My friends call me a "drama queen"... I can't think of anything else...
    lol.....It's ok. FDG once said that I am an ISFj.

The ENFjs I know are ditzy, but they are very smart and intelligent people, just that they don't show it or come across as intellectual people. That's what I like about them--intelligent but not intimidating.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    lets see:
    lol.....It's ok. FDG once said that I am an ISFj. (I still think that you're more likely ISFx than INFx though)
    Hey but that wasn't meant as an insult!

Onetrillhilluver...I don't think that what you say is non-compatible with ESFp. The way you say it suggests me ESFp, though, over ENFj. Since you know yourself better, you're obviously free to disagree

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    lets see:
    lol.....It's ok. FDG once said that I am an ISFj. (I still think that you're more likely ISFx than INFx though)
    Hey but that wasn't meant as an insult!

Onetrillhilluver...I don't think that what you say is non-compatible with ESFp. The way you say it suggests me ESFp, though, over ENFj. Since you know yourself better, you're obviously free to disagree
    I think there is a general rule here. It irks ENFjs when someone else tries to over-ride everything they think they are projecting to the world. I think a lot about how others see me and how I come across to strangers. So it irks me when someone else just says the reality is the opposite of what I imagined. In a way, you told her, "you think you're intuitive and original and have your own ways of thinking of stuff, but in reality, you're just loud and obnoxious!"

what she says seems compatible with half the types. Or maybe just ExFx. I feel some dominance here, don't you feel it?
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit.
    Last edited by idealistichick; 08-02-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

listen people...i dont like the fact that ur trying to analyze...u dont even know me so i would really appreciate it if you would stop with all the assumptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    take a chill pill. There is a thin line between a drama queen and certifiably insane.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    listen people...i dont like the fact that ur trying to analyze...u dont even know me so i would really appreciate it if you would stop with all the assumptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    take a chill pill. There is a thin line between a drama queen and certifiably insane.
    Ha. So true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets see:
    Well you couldn't be ESFp then, they blame everyone but themselves

And yes, you seem like a bit of a drama queen
    MBTI - INFJ
    Socionics - INFx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh. i give up.
    asd