View Poll Results: Ellen's type?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    1 8.33%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    11 91.67%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 109

Thread: Ellen Degeneres

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Ellen Degeneres

    http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/99....degeneres.jpg

    k

    so sometimes i scare myself because i feel attracted to her, and i would be if she was a guy.

    I thought she was ENTp at first but i remember some interview with her where she said she hated how her dad would drive the car until the gas was on empty, while I guess she feels that she has to have a full tank all the time. This isn't something i could place easily just yet as a type.

  2. #2
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I adore her. She is hilarious.



    She's got an "aw shucks" way about her. And she is very into social issues.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  3. #3
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,633
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ip, and not ISFp.

  4. #4
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,818
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wanted to start a thread on her a while ago, but I kept forgetting. I love her and her sense of humor. She reminds me of myself in some ways; I identify with a lot of the things she talks about.

    Anyway, I thought she looked ENXp at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Saoshyant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TIM
    Robot
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bumpity Bump.

    Duality alert...

    Ellen - ESFp

    and her partner Portia De Rossia (Arrested Development)- INTp

    /

  7. #7
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    comes across as IEE to me, even looks and acts like the female equivalent of an IEE buddy from uni
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  8. #8
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    IEE Fi!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  9. #9
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like her, she makes me happy. I agree she is probably IEE.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  10. #10
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
    Portia De Rossia (Arrested Development)- INTp
    Seriously? I've seen her in Better Off Ted and didn't think of this type for her, although her role seemed quite a bit Gamma. Well, I actually don't have an alternative, but ILI wouldn't have come to my mind first.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  11. #11
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,451
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Degeneres seems like a pretty good ENFp bet. She reminds me a bit of Zach Braff in terms of energy, although she a tough VI regardless of her type.

    Di Rossi kinda makes me think ESTp, but that would be weird considering her albeit brief marriage to Degeneres.

  12. #12
    Saoshyant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TIM
    Robot
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Seriously? I've seen her in Better Off Ted and didn't think of this type for her, although her role seemed quite a bit Gamma. Well, I actually don't have an alternative, but ILI wouldn't have come to my mind first.
    I did not mean to type her 'character' on Arrested Development, but her as a person. Hope that clears up any confusion.
    /

  13. #13
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
    I did not mean to type her 'character' on Arrested Development, but her as a person.
    Sure, I knew you wanted to type the real person. (I didn't watch the show you mentioned anyway.) I just don't know enough about her personally to make a judgement, she just seemed not to be ILI at the first glance imo. You can be right, after all.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  14. #14
    Saoshyant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TIM
    Robot
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Note Ellen's similarities (voice rhythm and tone) with this ESFp:

    /

  15. #15
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Always struck me as ENFp.

  16. #16
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ellen? IEE.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  17. #17
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
    Note Ellen's similarities (voice rhythm and tone) with this ESFp:

    YouTube - raise your hand if you're a ESFP
    That's an MBTI ESFP typing, silly!! The girl in the video would have to be retyped socionically. Her type is not jumping out at me. I actually dont see too much similarity in her demeanor vs Ellen's.

    And I also think Ellen is ENFp. Ne-ENFp I think. I like her and her humor a lot. It's fun but not over the top, clean not vulgar. And she's definitely Fi-valuing in how she approaches people. Never insulting, very diplomatic.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  18. #18
    Saoshyant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TIM
    Robot
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    That's an MBTI ESFP typing, silly!! The girl in the video would have to be retyped socionically. Her type is not jumping out at me. I actually dont see too much similarity in her demeanor vs Ellen's.

    And I also think Ellen is ENFp. Ne-ENFp I think. I like her and her humor a lot. It's fun but not over the top, clean not vulgar. And she's definitely Fi-valuing in how she approaches people. Never insulting, very diplomatic.
    I am in the camp that MBTI type = Socionics type. Did I just blow your mind?
    /

  19. #19
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
    I am in the camp that MBTI type = Socionics type. Did I just blow your mind?
    Well i'm consistently INFJ in MBTI so your proposal wouldn't be too far off as far as I'm concerned. But overall, your "camp" is wrong because MBTI type is determined through a different thought process compared to socionics type.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  20. #20
    Saoshyant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TIM
    Robot
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Well i'm consistently INFJ in MBTI so your proposal wouldn't be too far off as far as I'm concerned. But overall, your "camp" is wrong because MBTI type is determined through a different thought process compared to socionics type.
    You can describe a lion in a couple of ways. Give it a couple of new names, as well. But in the end its the same thing, regardless of its new concepts. I am just as confident that I am right as you are confident that I am wrong.
    /

  21. #21
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Here is Amy Poehler (ESE) contrasted with Fi-valuing Ellen (IEE)
    Ellen Degeneres is SLE

  22. #22
    suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,025
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    Ellen Degeneres is SLE
    You're terrible at typing.

  23. #23
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    You're terrible at typing.
    No, you just don't know what SLE and IEE actually look like.

  24. #24
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    No, you just don't know what SLE and IEE actually look like.

    And what makes you so sure that you do?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  25. #25
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    And what makes you so sure that you do?
    because I'm IEE and I've been around SLE my entire life?

  26. #26
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    because I'm IEE and I've been around SLE my entire life?

    a) how do you know you're typing yourself correctly?

    b) how can you be so sure that you're typing them correctly?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  27. #27
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    a) how do you know you're typing yourself correctly?
    serious (I've been called a "buzzkill" and a "robot"; I've also been told I "have no emotions"), negativist (I've been called a "contrarian" and a "critic"), "personal feelings", Ti-PoLR, Holographic-Panoramic, and Filatova's portraits

    inb4 ILI; I assure you, logic is not my strong suit


    b) how can you be so sure that you're typing them correctly?
    Reinin, type descriptions (Filatova's of course), intertype relations, and Filatova's portraits

  28. #28
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    serious (I've been called a "buzzkill" and a "robot"; I've also been told I "have no emotions"), negativist (I've been called a "contrarian" and a "critic"), "personal feelings", Ti-PoLR, Holographic-Panoramic, and Filatova's portraits
    You do realize, of course, that IEEs have Fe-demonstrative? Buzzkill and robot as descriptors aren't consistent with IEE. Anyone can have personal feelings. "Contrarian & critic" suggest ILI more than IEE (though I agree IEEs can be critical because they are perfectionists, but would be unlikely to be judged as a critic by others because of a strong sense of Fi). To correctly apply the Ti-POLR term to the practice of typing, one needs to be sure they understand what Ti POLR actually is. Considering your other questionable substantiations of your self-typing, i'm inclined to infer that you dont really know what the hell you're talking about.

    inb4 ILI; I assure you, logic is not my strong suit
    From the little you've mentioned above, I am inclined to go with ILI for you, but that's going on veeeery little info. Ability to use logic aint got nothing to do with it. Yes, IEE's do have a brain!!



    Reinin, type descriptions (Filatova's of course), intertype relations, and Filatova's portraits
    It's hard to get other people's types right until you get your own type right. Reinin dichotomies can be understood in many different ways; I personally find it difficult to apply them because I myself can identify with seemingly opposing categories. Judging by your gross misinterpretation of what the "serious" dichotomy is in your own self-typing, i can safely say that you are likely misusing the reinin dichotomies. Typing by type descriptions can be flawed because type descriptions are written from the point of view of the author. Socionics is all about point of view and taking in information from the outside in different ways. Relying on type descriptions written by your identical tends to be more helpful than descriptions written by other types, but again, there can be a world of difference between how one interprets what is being described in written form, and the actual manifestations in a person. Typing by intertype relations actually requires that you be correctly typed. VI by one 2D photo shot is not reliable.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  29. #29
    Erk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah there's always been something off about Ellen's IEE typing to me.

  30. #30
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    You do realize, of course, that IEEs have Fe-demonstrative?
    I'm adept at Fe but I don't value it (in fact, it is my dual's weakest function), so basically "I'll use it if I have to, but I hate having to"


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Anyone can have personal feelings.
    but not everyone places emphasis on them like an Fi-ego would


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    "Contrarian & critic" suggest ILI more than IEE
    no, they simply indicate Negativism:
    Figuratively speaking, if Positivists are shown the front side then they will be looking at the front side, while Negativists will try to look at its inverse. If this inverse is not readily apparent, they will start searching for it. Thus Negativists do not seek to present a "negative" or "pessimistic" view of things, but simply the inverse or the alternative one.



    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    (but would be unlikely to be judged as a critic by others because of a strong sense of Fi)
    lol @ your shitty reasoning


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    To correctly apply the Ti-POLR term to the practice of typing, one needs to be sure they understand what Ti POLR actually is.
    here's Filatova:
    Ti – Vulnerable function. Represents “working activity” and always supposes a definite organization. By this is meant punctuality, the function of responsibilities, instruction, regulation, the hierarchy of subordination, accountability… And these are all which serve to drive the IEE away – any weighty framework that dictates to her “to fulfill responsibilities.Her creativity sees nothing as predetermined. Therefore it is especially important that she find work in which her gifts are revealed.
    3. – Regime, duty, regulations, accountability, all disarm her. Finds it difficult to be inscribed in any framework. Works exclusively based on her mood, is better able to focus on ‘big picture’ work than to be occupied by thorough study.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Considering your other questionable substantiations of your self-typing, i'm inclined to infer that you dont really know what the hell you're talking about.
    lollll


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    From the little you've mentioned above, I am inclined to go with ILI for you
    lolllllllllllllllll


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Ability to use logic aint got nothing to do with it.
    actually, it does; you wouldn't know, you're not IEE


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Yes, IEE's do have a brain!!
    lol, nobody's disputing that


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    It's hard to get other people's types right until you get your own type right. Reinin dichotomies can be understood in many different ways; I personally find it difficult to apply them because I myself can identify with seemingly opposing categories. Judging by your gross misinterpretation of what the "serious" dichotomy is in your own self-typing, i can safely say that you are likely misusing the reinin dichotomies. Typing by type descriptions can be flawed because type descriptions are written from the point of view of the author. Socionics is all about point of view and taking in information from the outside in different ways. Relying on type descriptions written by your identical tends to be more helpful than descriptions written by other types, but again, there can be a world of difference between how one interprets what is being described in written form, and the actual manifestations in a person. Typing by intertype relations actually requires that you be correctly typed. VI by one 2D photo shot is not reliable.
    you're an idiot

  31. #31
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pretty sure she's Fi-IEE, probably so-first

  32. #32
    Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    All about dat heart, no trouble.
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    1,472
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I think Ellen is a pretty text book IEE by most standards. She one of those typings that a lot of people see the archetype in and agree on, which is rare in a world of theory and opinion.

    Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

    In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

    When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

    So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

    InvisibruJim

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ha! Ellen is SEE.




  34. #34
    Idiot Iris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    Ha! Ellen is SEE.




    She does have a certain chill quality that can be associated with SEEs.


    However (from Wikisocion) Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.

    Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition Ni types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.


    They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators.

    Typical Ne quadrahumor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.

    These two videos are excellent examples of juxtapotion of seemingly unrelated phenomena.

    Ellen is clearly Ne valuing. The types that value Ne are ILE, IEE, EII, LII, SEI, SLI, ESE, LSE.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation
    .


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    She does have a certain chill quality that can be associated with SEEs.
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    However (from Wikisocion) Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.

    Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition Ni types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.


    They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators.

    Typical Ne quadrahumor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.

    These two videos are excellent examples of juxtapotion of seemingly unrelated phenomena.

    Ellen is clearly Ne valuing. The types that value Ne are ILE, IEE, EII, LII, SEI, SLI, ESE, LSE.
    What's so unusual about vacuuming and serving pizza?

  36. #36
    Idiot Iris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    Yes

    What's so unusual about vacuuming and serving pizza?
    At the Oscars?
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation
    .


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

  37. #37
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Yeah I think Ellen is a pretty text book IEE by most standards.
    what is a "textbook IEE"?


    Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    She one of those typings that a lot of people see the archetype in and agree on, which is rare in a world of theory and opinion.
    what is the "IEE archetype"?


    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    However (from Wikisocion) Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.
    Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition Ni types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.
    They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators.
    Typical Ne quadrahumor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.
    fuck that noize, here's Filatova:
    Ne – Program function. For the IEE it is most important to find, to see, to comprehend the new possibility where there previously never was one. Her attention is always riveted towards the unique and unusual. She’s stimulated by new ideas and is willing to receive information from any sources. This can lead her to unexpected scientific discoveries, museum exhibitions, non-traditional methods of entertainment and medicine, journeys, meeting with new people…

    Her interest flashes rapidly, like that of a child at the sight of a new toy, but as soon as the object of entertainment loses its novelty she becomes uninterested, her interest vanishes rapidly and she hurries to be charmed by a new possibility. Because of her fresh views and openness to new things IEE often possesses a set of abilities and talents. It pleases her to test herself in different fields – many representatives of this psycho-type design well, can be easily trained for sports and in musical instruments, fascinated by psychology, theatre, cinematography, and art. They test their abilities in the moment, write verses, and are ingenious storytellers.

    As a rule IEE is very penetrating: she can easily predict what it is possible to expect in the future from another individual, especially if she is sufficiently familiar with him/her. As no other she knows how to inspire, to reveal the abilities and talents of others, to manifest support towards others to realize themselves. In people she values kindness, uniqueness and talent. Envy is alien to her – her creative nature allows her to see many possible avenues worth following. Even in old age she’s always ready to learn new things.
    1. – For the IEE it is most important to find and comprehend the most important and most interesting – to find, to see, to comprehend new possibilities where there previously was none. From a set of variants is capable of selecting the most controversial and promising in the long-term. Loves to dream and fantasize, can sufficiently forecast the course of events.

  38. #38
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    Ha! Ellen is SEE.]
    this is SEE:


  39. #39

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    At the Oscars?
    It's brilliant, isn't it?!

  40. #40
    Idiot Iris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I started a new thread for Nicole Curtis
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation
    .


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •