Thread: why SLE/ESTp might be bad at sex?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default why SLE/ESTp might be bad at sex?

Can anyone suggest to me some ideas why an ESTP might be bad at sex. I have 2 in mind and they're both big tall guys, veeeeery strong, overweight, and showing more emotional vulnerability than ESTPs characteristically do (talking about feelings of shyness or how they've been hurt in the past). It's like they lost their mojo or something.
    female ISTj, sensory subtype

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because they're fat.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Because they're fat.
    Yeah.

The less fit, the worse at sex is a given person. Whatever his/her type is.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Because they're fat.
    Yeah.

it's not like sex is like running a marathon. There is a point at which fat mass just gets in the way, but at any other moment, there is no such correlation. At least I can't imagine. It's important to feel good, not do gymnastics.

I think those ESTps have indeed lost their mojo. Or maybe they're ESFp or some other type which worries more about these things and finds it harder to relax and just have a good time. Maybe it's like with the ISFps that I knew who didn't look like other ISFps and I was worried and made a thread and I later typed them ENFps. :wink:
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Because they're fat.
    Yeah.

it's not like sex is like running a marathon. There is a point at which fat mass just gets in the way, but at any other moment, there is no such correlation.
    bs. the added flexibility is always a nice addendum for keeping the rythm. But you're free not to believe me
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had sex with fat guys (my husband is overweight). I've had sex with very physically fit guys. I've had sex with guys who are too skinny. It doesn't make any difference. I'd think a guy would have to be very very fat before it would.

It could certainly impact their confidence though, which could make them worse in bed.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a SLE who's lost his claws. prolly going through a rough time like depression or something. maybe they met another SLE who has demolished them emotionally. anyway, it's not because they're fat that they are bad at sex. it prolly has something to do with poor self-confidence and/or bad physical shape. 'cause you gotta remember: it's not because somebody's got a few extra pounds that they're unhealthy. if they don't eat well and are physically inactive then they are unfit for a worthy joyride. poor shame!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ta guys. We are not talking obese. These are 6"2"/185cm-ish beefy ex professional footballers, who have now gone somewhat to fat. They are still very physically capable, one has been a shearer for many years (a back breaking job involving holding up 80kg/160 pound sheep), one is a professional heavyweight boxer (though not in training atm).

Speaking from past experience one's self confidence is gone long before a point of being physically impaired by overweight. Feelings of shame take away performance way more than being out of shape. Perhaps this particularly affects ESTP who seem to care so much about the impression they make and feel that nobody can really love them? I was posting this here as with so many ESTPs around somebody might have been through a similar problem that could give more insight or confirmation.

It's important to feel good, not do gymnastics.
    Exactly, and that's what's missing, that yummy feeling of physical connection that in my mind, ESTPs are usually good at.

I appreciate the heads up about mistyping but I'm sure about their type. ESTP is one of the types I know best & find easy to spot. I mentioned describing their feelings but they do it in a totally dispassionate way. What F is going to get a rush out of bashing someone's face in in front of a hostile crowd
    female ISTj, sensory subtype