Thread: VI this girl~

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this girl~

VI this girl. In the first two pix, she's the one in a green top.
    http://-splendiferous.blogspot.com/
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj?

Does that girl live in a foreign country? If so, why is she posting in English?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    ENFj?

She lives in Singapore. English is the first language here.

ENFj might work. She's definitely Fe>Fi
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She certainly looks ENFj to me in the pictures. Writes like one, too.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err, I don't know why I assumed that the girl in the picture is the owner of the blog.

Hmm...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj?

Everyone here uses English as their first language.

I think she is ISFp, based on VI and her blog. From her blog entries, I can see that she is relationship-oriented and easily finds joy in the little things in life that most other types usually fail to notice. She seems to be someone who is easily satisfied by short term goals, based on the wishlist she had. The style of her writing conveys and the contents are about activities which involves . She wrote about her daily activities as they were and do not give too much thought in them. Her hobbies such as baking are usually what Sensors enjoy doing, and since she had plans to sell the muffins she made with her bf, I assumed that she must be adept in baking them. She can be a moody person and the ISFps I know IRL get moody easily. And from the first photo of her blog, I assumed that she is a biomedical engineering student. ISFps are interested in Biology, and I guessed that could be the reason why she chose this course in the first place.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    ENFj?

Everyone here uses English as their first language.

I think she is ISFp, based on VI and her blog. From her blog entries, I can see that she is relationship-oriented and easily finds joy in the little things in life that most other types usually fail to notice. She seems to be someone who is easily satisfied by short term goals, based on the wishlist she had. The style of her writing conveys and the contents are about activities which involves . She wrote about her daily activities as they were and do not give too much thought in them. Her hobbies such as baking are usually what Sensors enjoy doing, and since she had plans to sell the muffins she made with her bf, I assumed that she must be adept in baking them. She can be a moody person and the ISFps I know IRL get moody easily. And from the first photo of her blog, I assumed that she is a biomedical engineering student. ISFps are interested in Biology, and I guessed that could be the reason why she chose this course in the first place.
    Nice analysis. I can see the Si. She's careful in her dressing, her diet, and ALWAYS makes sure her nails are in tip top condition.
    Anyway, she's taking IT (Information Technology - specializes in Bio Informatics)
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see ISFP. People sometimes gravitate to professions that are polar opposite of their type because deep inside they feel a lack of certain skills. So you get and types going for jobs that would often be more suited for and types. I know one ISTP that is always going for jobs in sales. I think he feels inside "If I can do well at sales then I must be getting better at my people skills." This is esp. so if the money is in certain professions. Then everybody is going after it regardless of type.
    I see a softness and an easy going conservativeness about her, and her website is hecka girly. SiFe IMO.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    I see ISFP. People sometimes gravitate to professions that are polar opposite of their type because deep inside they feel a lack of certain skills. So you get and types going for jobs that would often be more suited for and types.
    Ti HA is the culprit here. An ISFp friend of mine claimed that math was her best subject. Go figure...