Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43

Thread: Very important experiment: conjoined-twins

  1. #1
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Very important experiment: conjoined-twins

    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  2. #2
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  3. #3
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  4. #4
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that they have different types: left is ENFJ I think, right is ISFJ I think.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  5. #5
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    argh! things with two heads creap me out...

  6. #6
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If these girls share part of their body and still have separate types, then in my opinion type originates in the parts that htye don't share, upper part of the bdy in this case, IMO.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  7. #7
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well wouldn't type by definition originate in the brain?

    All identical twins share the same genetic code, regardless of whether they're conjoined.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  8. #8
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As a general remark: It would suck to be conjoined with your conflictor.

    Anyways if they have different types it would be sucky for socionics. Hardly genetic then. Of course we don't know their types so hard to be sure.

  9. #9
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Types could be biological but not genetic. It could be related to hormone release while the fetus is developing or something.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  10. #10
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Types could be biological but not genetic. It could be related to hormone release while the fetus is developing or something.
    Well if it is (mostly) not genetic that would be interesting since it would be possible to affect the development of the type after fertilization.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wouldn't it suck to be the straight guy if your conjoined twin were gay.

  12. #12
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    wouldn't it suck to be the straight guy if your conjoined twin were gay.
    Or vice versa I suppose.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    wouldn't it suck to be the straight guy if your conjoined twin were gay.
    Or vice versa I suppose.
    valid point.

  14. #14
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    do you think conjoined twins have alot of sex? I just can't see it happening... sorry...

    (If I wasn't so scared of finding an answer I'd google this )

  15. #15
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    wouldn't it suck to be the straight guy if your conjoined twin were gay.
    Or vice versa I suppose.
    valid point.
    Somehow I think it would suck more for the straight guy...in case of men that is.

    Anyways arranging your sexual life in that situation would be interesting...

    I also wonder which of them controls the hands and feet...they only seem to have two of those.

  16. #16
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    wouldn't it suck to be the straight guy if your conjoined twin were gay.
    Or vice versa I suppose.
    valid point.
    Somehow I think it would suck more for the straight guy...in case of men that is.

    Anyways arranging your sexual life in that situation would be interesting...

    I also wonder which of them controls the hands and feet...they only seem to have two of those.
    my head is swimming with inappropriate comments after reading this post

  17. #17

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    wouldn't it suck to be the straight guy if your conjoined twin were gay.
    Or vice versa I suppose.
    valid point.
    Somehow I think it would suck more for the straight guy...in case of men that is.

    Anyways arranging your sexual life in that situation would be interesting...

    I also wonder which of them controls the hands and feet...they only seem to have two of those.
    my head is swimming with inappropriate comments after reading this post

    hahahahahahahaha, no shit.

  18. #18
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok so the famous Siamese Twins were married to twin sisters I think - at least sisters - and they had kids. So I guess they always had a foursome going is all I can guess.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  19. #19
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    good lord why did I google this? I will not be posting links... but let's just say... "yeah! there's everykind of porn on the internets... "

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    rofl

  21. #21
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    good lord why did I google this? I will not be posting links... but let's just say... "yeah! there's everykind of porn on the internets... "
    hahahaha
    <3 Bionicgoat
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    good lord why did I google this? I will not be posting links... but let's just say... "yeah! there's everykind of porn on the internets... "
    LOL! I wonder if your inbox is flooded with PMs from curious members for those links.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  23. #23
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lmao This thread is much more than I hoped for when I started reading.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  24. #24
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Yes- we should all be proud of what this thread has accomplished for the conjoined twin cause...

    (back to the original topic, I wonder if there's any data for conjoined twins taking the MBTI.... )

    /edit I just did a real quick search and found about nothing except a stupid Uncyclopedia article on MBTI being written by two conjoined twins and a Jung beetle... (Uncyclopedia is retarded... if you're going to be doing something like that at least have a functioning sense of humor for God's sake! stupid!)

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ((I know cracka's comment was made to be funny, but if I may interject)

    Somehow I think it would suck more for the straight guy...in case of men that is.
    ??????? Why? Could you please elaborate? People really only think that way because of ignorance. Homophobia is correlated with homosexual attraction anyway. So I imagine one of the conjoined twins would be indifferent and perhaps slightly uncomfortable while the other one really enjoyed it.

    Really what's to fear? If the straight man was comfortable with his sexuality and knew just who he was, why would they worry about it? They just wouldn't be that turned on, psycholoically speaking. It's certainly nothing to get hysterical about, however. Unless they're afraid they'd enjoy it perhaps?

    And if one conjoined twin is gay and the other straight, I'd imagine the straight person would have to learn to live with it anyway. (and vice-versa) So no, I just don't see him freaking out. Straight men only act like that when they don't have much knowledge about homosexuality or if they're really a bit gay themselves. As Rush Limbaugh would say 'study after study has proven this!'

    In a case like that I think they should sleep with both genders, so both of them would be happy and 'take one for the team' so to speak. ;D It's only fair...we're all probably bisexual anyway. I just get really annoyed at people who act like their privates would fall off if they happen to have sex with the gender they don't think they're attracted to, and it's usually both straight and gay men that put themselves in those roles.

  26. #26
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would think it would be uncomfortable regardless of gender specifics.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  27. #27
    he died with a felafel
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    326
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dio, your thread just made my evening

    greetings to bionicgoat - don't you think we're identicals? thankfully, not twins - check out my icon :wink:

    @slacker mom - i might agree with you on the hormonal influence on one's type

  28. #28

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLeo123083
    ((I know cracka's comment was made to be funny, but if I may interject)

    Somehow I think it would suck more for the straight guy...in case of men that is.
    ??????? Why? Could you please elaborate? People really only think that way because of ignorance. Homophobia is correlated with homosexual attraction anyway. So I imagine one of the conjoined twins would be indifferent and perhaps slightly uncomfortable while the other one really enjoyed it.

    Really what's to fear? If the straight man was comfortable with his sexuality and knew just who he was, why would they worry about it? They just wouldn't be that turned on, psycholoically speaking. It's certainly nothing to get hysterical about, however. Unless they're afraid they'd enjoy it perhaps?

    And if one conjoined twin is gay and the other straight, I'd imagine the straight person would have to learn to live with it anyway. (and vice-versa) So no, I just don't see him freaking out. Straight men only act like that when they don't have much knowledge about homosexuality or if they're really a bit gay themselves. As Rush Limbaugh would say 'study after study has proven this!'

    In a case like that I think they should sleep with both genders, so both of them would be happy and 'take one for the team' so to speak. ;D It's only fair...we're all probably bisexual anyway. I just get really annoyed at people who act like their privates would fall off if they happen to have sex with the gender they don't think they're attracted to, and it's usually both straight and gay men that put themselves in those roles.
    my comment wasn't homophobic, it wasn't speaking bad about homosexuals at all. Or at least not meant to be anyway. You read WAAAAAY too far into my comment.
    To clearly put it:
    "Somehow I think it would suck more for the straight guy...in case of men that is."
    =
    A straight man is gonna get a dick in the ass. <- that's it, no hidden meaning, no bashing of anything...
    Whether he likes it or not, that's his thing...but speaking for myself here... I don't think I'd enjoy it. Do I have proof of this, nope... do I need any to give my opinion...no. That's about as much elaboration as i'd like to go into on that subject. Sorry if you were offended as this was not what I intended with my original post.

  29. #29
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why would being conjoined to someone who is gay and has sex mean the straight conjoined twin would participate in gay sex? It just means he'd witness it.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    why would being conjoined to someone who is gay and has sex mean the straight conjoined twin would participate in gay sex? It just means he'd witness it.
    obviously he was referring to sex with the gay guy

  31. #31
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why would he have sex with a gay guy? The assumption was that if conjoined twins could be different types, that one twin could be straight and one could be gay. Why would the straight one have gay sex with anyone?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  32. #32
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is perhaps the most inane conversation I've ever had. And that's saying a lot.

    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    why would being conjoined to someone who is gay and has sex mean the straight conjoined twin would participate in gay sex? It just means he'd witness it.
    depends on how they were joined I guess. as to how much the other conjoined person would feel of what's going on with the other. Since I know nothing of this kind of situation i'll just shut up about it.

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    This is perhaps the most inane conversation I've ever had. And that's saying a lot.

    I fully agree. *runs away from this topic*

  34. #34
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aaaaaah I see. Well I think in most cases conjoined twins have different hearts and stomachs and what-not so I'd think they'd generally have (for the most part) separate torsos. Though those girls were pretty darn connected.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i would continue to argue this point, but... eh...

  36. #36

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Though those girls were pretty darn connected.
    When writing my first reply this was what I was thinking of.

    I do think this conversation is ironic after reading the title of it. Very Important...

  37. #37
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  38. #38
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    THe question is this: ARE they the same type or different types? I am not sure.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This has to be the funniest [and most least intentional] destruction of a sincere thread I have ever seen on this forum yet.

    He asked a serious question ... let's get off of the bizaare crap ... Geeze.

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THE BEARD HEARD HIS MOVEMENT AND MADE AN ATTACK RUN BUT DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTACK HIM

    viva palestina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •