3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bill Cosby

Any ideas?

quotes:

Immortality is a long shot, I admit. But somebody has to be first.

For college seniors there should be a week of being allowed to cry. Just break down and cry because you are scared and don't know what's next.

When I say, I don't care what white people think, I mean that.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior.

If you speak your mind and if it is true what you're saying, then I think the integrity of what you're saying carries through.

You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.

The main goal of the future is to stop violence. The world is addicted to it.

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal.

That married couples can live together day after day is a miracle that the Vatican has overlooked.

As I have discovered by examining my past, I started out as a child. Coincidentally, so did my brother. My mother did not put all her eggs in one basket, so to speak: she gave me a younger brother named Russell, who taught me what was meant by 'survival of the fittest.'

Did you ever see the customers in health - food stores? They are pale, skinny people who look half - dead. In a steak house, you see robust, ruddy people. They're dying, of course, but they look terrific.

Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.

Last edited by silke; 06-20-2017 at 09:14 AM. Reason: updated links
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...