Thread: Lee Byung Hun

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lee Byung Hun

I'm curious about his type. He is a Korean actor, and when I saw him in dramas, movies and exclusive interviews, I knew I want to marry him Or someone like him one day.

Hobbies: Swimming, Taekwondo, Ski boarding, Arm wrestling, Travelling
    Education: Major in French Literature; Masters in Theater and Cinematography

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ep or ej

maybe....but it's almost impossibel to type him always posing for the camera

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel
    maybe....but it's almost impossibel to type him always posing for the camera
    Hmmm...maybe the following videos will help a bit.

singing the english song "Just The Way You Are"

LBH at Roppongi

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks like the asian version of my estp enemy
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's very pretty and looks nice. I want to claim him for Delta. But I don't know what type he is

I like his smile.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    He's very pretty and looks nice. I want to claim him for Delta. But I don't know what type he is

I like his smile.
    He could be ENFp...but ESTj is unlikely imho.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His expressions and the way he carries himself kind of remind me of Jude Law in a way, and Jude Law is ENFp (at least I think so and socioniko.net has him listed that way).
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    he looks like the asian version of my estp enemy
    An identical enemy? Looks like Lee Byung Hun (LBH).....hmmm.....your enemy must be very hot then.

I like his smile.
    I want to claim him for Delta too!

LBH is known for acting as EXTjs in nearly all his shows so far. I understand why FDG felt that he might be an ENFp. He seems to appear rather relaxed and even playful infront of the camera during the press conference (the second video).

However, I have also considered the following

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel
    it's almost impossibel to type him always posing for the camera
    Even though he has a nice smile, I feel that it seemed a little forced sometimes, especially from the fifth photo showing him waving to the crowd. To a certain extent, his wide smile might appear to be a little power-crazy, indicating that he is enjoying the fame and success he is having now. I feel that ENFps have more modest smiles. Take the first video (where he sings) for example. He appeared to smile strategically at certain points in the song and he was standing rather upright while singing, seemed a little uncomfortable and kept looking over at the pianist (prolly to keep up with the beat) , which is rather uncommon among ENFps, who are more likely to smile spontaneously.

I did suspect that he’s an ESTj, since when ESTjs interact with strangers (taking the press conference and interview as an example), they are polite, educated, and well-mannered, observing the norms of etiquette. His choice of clothes also appears to be quite classical or/and executive in style, and I don’t find them extravagant whatsoever and he doesn’t wear accessories and stuff.

Moreover, his VI appears to be a quintessential ESTj.

What do you think?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quintessential ESTj, mhhhm, I wouldn't say so judging by the ones I know, but I am not the best at identifying ESTjs

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quintessential ESTj, mhhhm, I wouldn't say so judging by the ones I know, but I am not the best at identifying ESTjs
    same. I mixed them up with ENTj sometimes.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK - here's a youtube clip. He is speaking English in a little bit, if that helps English speakers.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGNDWm7zDps
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL this is funny. http://youtube.com/watch?v=A0RoFjTAq44

He does remind me of Jude Law. Big huge open smile.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL this is funny. http://youtube.com/watch?v=A0RoFjTAq44

He does remind me of Jude Law. Big huge open smile.
    Most east asian ads are really exaggerating.

OK - here's a youtube clip. He is speaking English in a little bit, if that helps English speakers.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGNDWm7zDps
    Maybe he's ENFp. There's a sign of cheekiness in his eyes and smile.

I see that LBH has finally won over Slacker Mom. :wink:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

I'm going to have to rent a few foreign-language pics it seems
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

I'm going to have to rent a few foreign-language pics it seems
    Just in case u are interested in watching shows acted by him, I recommend the drama serial Beautiful Days which was the first korean drama I watched that was acted by him that won me over. He's internationally known for a film he acted - Joint Security Area.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    My sister likes to watch those Korean dramas.
    That's one of my guilty pleasures too.

Anyway, I found a description from http://www.socionics.com/prof/entj.htm and thought maybe Lee Byung Hun is ENTj

ENTjs often have full lips and a characteristic salesman like smile. Their bone structures normally give them their square shape figures. Their faces too are often square in shape and the facial structure itself often has many small details. Their eyes are constantly darting about rarely remaining on one object for any period of time. ENTjs typically tend to have a bouncing gait. The more hyperactive they are the more noticeable this becomes.

ENTjs like expensive, good quality clothes, however they can find it difficult to effectively combine their wardrobe. This is especially noticeable in ENTj males. They are very attracted to bright colour combinations and may combine two or three styles together. However, their aesthetic understanding is not usually very well developed and therefore they may find difficult to work where aesthetics play an important role. ENTjs often wear the same clothes for long periods giving the impression that they have just come back from a long trip and haven't had time to change.
    ENTjs like to joke and play tricks on others. When talking about matters of a sexual nature, they often employ double entendres in a humorous manner. ENTjs have tendency to lace their jokes with sarcasm and irony. During conversation they may suddenly interrupt the speaker with comments that others find very funny, whereas the speaker can feel embarrassed. ENTjs talk a lot, and with their ability to create double meaning humour, they are not rare among comedians.

ENTjs find it very easy to start conversations with anybody, anywhere. They are very open to new proposals, however they always investigate the practicality of any theory. They quickly realise the potential of new ideas, and are often the first people to apply them practically. They are open to all novelties and always try to use them in their own activities. ENTjs are quite responsible people and like to be in command. They have no trouble giving orders and like to give plenty of advice.

ENTjs are very enthusiastic when starting new projects sometimes becoming so passionate that they can forget about everything else. They normally start small, gradually working their way up to bigger things. They can work very hard and extremely quickly, often working on many tasks simultaneously. ENTjs like to figure out and try many things. They are not the sort of people who blindly believe in phenomena that cannot be proved, for example UFOs, telekinesis and ESP. They are often very curious and dynamic people often experiencing a great variety of occupations during their lifetimes. They are always experimenting and sometimes get involved in projects that others started but couldn't finish.

In everyday life ENTjs can be careless making it very easy for them to get into hot water. Sometimes they can even show delinquency, bullying and aggressive behaviour. They are very quick tempered often trying to solve their problem with their fists first. ENTjs are very optimistic and they love life. When they are in dangerous situations, they mobilise all their recourses very quickly and effectively. ENTjs like travel and adventure, especially where love is concerned. They also pay great attention to their physiques.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished watching the show IRIS, starring him.

I also thought he is sizzling hot.

But be that as it may, unfortunately, he VI's ESTp to me. (well, fortunately, for the beta NFs out there, i guess) --if i'm right that is. I'm not the best at VI'ing gammas. Not ruling out the possibility of ENTj.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    But be that as it may, unfortunately, he VI's ESTp to me.
    He looks as introvert and does not give bully impression common for ESTP.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    He looks as introvert and does not give bully impression common for ESTP.
    Would you say LSI then?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx