View Poll Results: What type am I?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTj

    0 0%
  • ESTj

    0 0%
  • ISFj

    0 0%
  • ESFj

    0 0%
  • ISFp

    0 0%
  • ISTp

    0 0%
  • ESFp

    0 0%
  • ESTp

    0 0%
  • INFp

    0 0%
  • ENFp

    0 0%
  • INFj

    0 0%
  • ENFj

    0 0%
  • INTp

    0 0%
  • ENTp

    0 0%
  • INTj

    0 0%
  • ENTj

    0 0%
  • Alpha Quadra

    0 0%
  • Beta Quadra

    0 0%
  • Gamma Quadra

    0 0%
  • Delta Quadra

    0 0%
  • 116 100.00%
Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: What type am I?

  1. #1
    Creepy-male

    Default What type am I?

    Just for curiosity.....

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ethical
    Ti > Te

    that's all I got so far
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ethical
    Ti > Te

    that's all I got so far
    lol I'd actually agree with that, but I'll wait and see what others say.

    I am curious to do this again after I've posted a little more on these boards.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agree with Joy. Leaning toward INFp.
    IEI subtype

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I'm sorta leaning towards Fe dominance at this point... but he could have creative Fe and just be a strong ethical subtype perhaps?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Undoubtly ENFp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    I'm not sure about that. I used to think so too.
    However reading his posts recently... I don't know?

    Or he might be a different sub-type, cuz something feels different.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  8. #8
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    I'm not sure about that. I used to think so too.
    However reading his posts recently... I don't know?
    Some of my close real life friends peg me as an INTj, so I really wouldn't be surprised if their were differing opinions on the matter.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    I'm not sure about that. I used to think so too.
    However reading his posts recently... I don't know?
    Some of my close real life friends peg me as an INTj, so I really wouldn't be surprised if their were differing opinions on the matter.
    So... what do you think your type is?
    INTp
    sx/sp

  10. #10
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    I'm not sure about that. I used to think so too.
    However reading his posts recently... I don't know?
    Some of my close real life friends peg me as an INTj, so I really wouldn't be surprised if their were differing opinions on the matter.
    So... what do you think your type is?
    I think it changes with circumstances personally

    I think ISTp and ISFp > ESFp and ESTp

    I think Intuitive > Sensing

    I think >
    I think > > >

    I think I have very little xSxj
    but alot of my judgments are made intuitively

    I could see myself INTj-INFj when I am slightly uncomfortable and need structure.

    and ENFp, ENTp when I am comfortable around people

    ISTp and ISFp when I am comfortable and by myself.

    I think I act a little ENTj at work lol
    and INTp when studying

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    example being in engineering (my major)

    I purely do it for the ISTp like craft of making stuff
    but I go about engineering problems and stuff in an INTj way to accomplish ends

    When I study stuff I am either INTp peicing together the theory with judging or I am ENTp thinking of possible utilizations and inventions with my imagination.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    I'm not sure about that. I used to think so too.
    However reading his posts recently... I don't know?
    Some of my close real life friends peg me as an INTj, so I really wouldn't be surprised if their were differing opinions on the matter.
    So... what do you think your type is?
    I think it changes with circumstances personally

    I think ISTp and ISFp > ESFp and ESTp

    I think Intuitive > Sensing

    I think >
    I think > > >

    I think I have very little xSxj
    but alot of my judgments are made intuitively

    I could see myself INTj-INFj when I am slightly uncomfortable and need structure.

    and ENFp, ENTp when I am comfortable around people

    ISTp and ISFp when I am comfortable and by myself.

    I think I act a little ENTj at work lol
    and INTp when studying

    I dunno, I'm not that good at typing people.
    However, I think I see
    Let's see what the others say.
    I'm curious too.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  12. #12
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    I'm not sure about that. I used to think so too.
    However reading his posts recently... I don't know?
    Some of my close real life friends peg me as an INTj, so I really wouldn't be surprised if their were differing opinions on the matter.
    So... what do you think your type is?
    I think it changes with circumstances personally

    I think ISTp and ISFp > ESFp and ESTp

    I think Intuitive > Sensing

    I think >
    I think > > >

    I think I have very little xSxj
    but alot of my judgments are made intuitively

    I could see myself INTj-INFj when I am slightly uncomfortable and need structure.

    and ENFp, ENTp when I am comfortable around people

    ISTp and ISFp when I am comfortable and by myself.

    I think I act a little ENTj at work lol
    and INTp when studying

    I dunno, I'm not that good at typing people.
    However, I think I see
    Let's see what the others say.
    I'm curious too.
    yea thats kind of why I made the poll, cause I really can't narrow it down....

    I believe I am in the ego block though somewhere

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are definitely not a Te type and it's unlikely that you're a Fi type. I thought ENFp in the past, but it doesn't make sense anymore.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    You are definitely not a Te type
    Explain. He seems to definitely have a Ti polr to me, and a Ne dominant function.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #15
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A Ti PoLR is a possibility, but he is definitely not a Te type.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  16. #16
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    A Ti PoLR is a possibility, but he is definitely not a Te type.
    Oh, not Te dominant or creative function, I agree.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  17. #17
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I think Ti>Te, with Te PoLR rather than Ti PoLR. Ti as hidden agenda. Ne > Ni I think. ISFp or, failing that, INFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  18. #18
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sounds good... failing that, ESFj or ENFj
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  19. #19
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Actually I think Ti>Te, with Te PoLR rather than Ti PoLR. Ti as hidden agenda. Ne > Ni I think. ISFp or, failing that, INFp.
    Nope, please. Look at the reactions when I criticize Ti (logic!)

    And look at the ideas and stuff. NO Ni dominant to date ever posted so much trying to make something new out of socionics (because it's definitely not what they do), but rather that's what I've seen ENTps and ENFps doing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    First he did that, then he's trying to make something new. And the IxFps are SHY about their understanding of things. That's why they have Ti HA. Otherwise they would be resistant to any explnation from ExTps, and that's precisely what HaveLucidDreamz does: being resistant.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  22. #22
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    First he did that, then he's trying to make something new. And the IxFps are SHY about their understanding of things. That's why they have Ti HA. Otherwise they would be resistant to any explnation from ExTps, and that's precisely what HaveLucidDreamz does: being resistant.
    Is it really like this that IXFp - EXTp duality is supposed to work? I think it's more about the IXFp needing to EXTp to help them understand and refine the Ti concepts they already value, not to replace them with the EXTp's. If the IXFp and the EXTp have conflicting Ti concepts, they will have problems in that area just like two INTjs or two ISTjs.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  23. #23
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    First he did that, then he's trying to make something new. And the IxFps are SHY about their understanding of things. That's why they have Ti HA. Otherwise they would be resistant to any explnation from ExTps, and that's precisely what HaveLucidDreamz does: being resistant.
    Is it really like this that IXFp - EXTp duality is supposed to work?
    Yes
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  24. #24
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Yes
    You don't see any value in the "conflicting Ti" point I raised?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  25. #25
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Yes
    You don't see any value in the "conflicting Ti" point I raised?
    Yeah, ok, but I think that:

    If two Ti dominants having different ideas have the same conflict as a Ti creative and a Ti HA having different ideas, then it follows that the relations should be the same between them, no? Because if the relations are completementary, then the parties in duality should at least be perceptive to the advice in a realm in which they do not feel confident, whereas be stubborn in a realm in which they do feel confident.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  26. #26
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.

    this is a pretty haughty judgment, I simply disagree with the fact that a socionics type is fixed which is a problem with a basic premise of all this.

    Second I don't explain things in full sometimes, because when I do its hyperanalytical and usually no one responds, so when I tend to cut corner people assume I'm saying something I am not.

    However every topic I've laid out a full analysis it seems to go rather well.

  27. #27
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    First he did that, then he's trying to make something new. And the IxFps are SHY about their understanding of things. That's why they have Ti HA. Otherwise they would be resistant to any explnation from ExTps, and that's precisely what HaveLucidDreamz does: being resistant.
    1. I am not shy about my understanding of socionics, I don't know where you got that from, I just hate to be told by others "you don't know what your talking about", cause well I usually think before I open my mouth and tend to know what I am talking about.

    2. I don't like ESTp's as the main thing, because well they are always talk talk talk, at least certain ESTp's.... and I find they are usually 95% talk and 5% action or knowledge, and with no reserves telling people what to do (being very direct). Don't take offense to that one FDG, I am refering to someone outside of this forum in particular.

  28. #28
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We're not talking about specific things (like if types changed) here, we're talking about the whole concept. Model A, functions, ect. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have this idea that Socionics is personality type theory.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  29. #29
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    We're not talking about specific things (like if types changed) here, we're talking about the whole concept. Model A, functions, ect. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have this idea that Socionics is personality type theory.
    Well I understand Model A, I understand that their is 8 different psyche slots and 8 different functions that fit into these and they all play a role as to how a person's temparment is.

    temparment is seperate from personality because temparment is consider to be inset from birth and is a general tendancy to act a certain way. Where as personality is the manifestation of the temparment. I think if I were to be technical this would be a "temparment" theory, but personality type theory fits more intuitive with the english language.....

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/personality

    b. the organized pattern of behavioral characteristics of the individual

    correct me if I am wrong but does that not fit well to the idea of model, an organized pattern of functions within a psyche model ?

    so well if this is wrong please explain.....

    I get into trouble for assuming things which don't fit "nicely" in model A, but I feel make sense outside of model A. Hence why I am creating a new model.

  30. #30
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oic

    (I wouldn't call socionics types temperament or personality types, btw, because "temperament" is too broad and "personality" is too specific.)

    Anyways, I voted Alpha.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  31. #31
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Undoubtly ENFp
    Same here.

  32. #32
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    oic

    (I wouldn't call socionics types temperament or personality types, btw, because "temperament" is too broad and "personality" is too specific.)

    Anyways, I voted Alpha.
    well I don't know what you'de call it but I'd be interested in hearing where I am wrong, if you'de be interested in pointing it out.

  33. #33
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Joy - why don't you think he's Fi?

    I have no specific feelings but I get a bit of a Delta vibe. And I think Te > Ti because he said VI is "mystical shit" which is what I don't like about a lot of Ti talk.

    This is not a very strong opinion though.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  34. #34
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    First he did that, then he's trying to make something new. And the IxFps are SHY about their understanding of things. That's why they have Ti HA. Otherwise they would be resistant to any explnation from ExTps, and that's precisely what HaveLucidDreamz does: being resistant.
    1. I am not shy about my understanding of socionics, I don't know where you got that from, I just hate to be told by others "you don't know what your talking about", cause well I usually think before I open my mouth and tend to know what I am talking about.
    Re-read my sentence, sigh. I wasn't taking about you obviously. IxFps are shy about their understanding of things. You are not an IxFp. This means that I do not necessarily think that you are shy about your understanding of things. K?


    2. I don't like ESTp's as the main thing, because well they are always talk talk talk, at least certain ESTp's.... and I find they are usually 95% talk and 5% action or knowledge
    No offence, but 95 percent talk and 5 percent action? You could say that we tend to mess things up by acting too fast or too brash, or that we don't know what we're doing, but you probably have mystyped some ESFjs for ESTps, because uhmm, actually, "laconicness" is cited as one of the charateristics of ESTp as a type, and all the descriptions say "this type prefers to act rather than to speak". So, You might say "95 percent action and 5 percent knowledge", but otherwise, you're wrong.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  35. #35
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I haven't seen a lack of Fi... more like displays of Fe. I've seen no Ti or Te. That said, I'm going to bow out of this debate now. I don't have much to go on here, and much of my opinion on this particular matter is impartial. As time goes by I'm sure I'll form new opinions on his type, but not until I have more to go on.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  36. #36
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He's not trying to make something new, he's assuming he understands things that he doesn't.
    First he did that, then he's trying to make something new. And the IxFps are SHY about their understanding of things. That's why they have Ti HA. Otherwise they would be resistant to any explnation from ExTps, and that's precisely what HaveLucidDreamz does: being resistant.
    1. I am not shy about my understanding of socionics, I don't know where you got that from, I just hate to be told by others "you don't know what your talking about", cause well I usually think before I open my mouth and tend to know what I am talking about.
    Re-read my sentence, sigh. I wasn't taking about you obviously. IxFps are shy about their understanding of things. You are not an IxFp. This means that I do not necessarily think that you are shy about your understanding of things. K?


    2. I don't like ESTp's as the main thing, because well they are always talk talk talk, at least certain ESTp's.... and I find they are usually 95% talk and 5% action or knowledge
    No offence, but 95 percent talk and 5 percent action? You could say that we tend to mess things up by acting too fast or too brash, or that we don't know what we're doing, but you probably have mystyped some ESFjs for ESTps, because uhmm, actually, "laconicness" is cited as one of the charateristics of ESTp as a type, and all the descriptions say "this type prefers to act rather than to speak". So, You might say "95 percent action and 5 percent knowledge", but otherwise, you're wrong.
    1. Well you didn't explicited say you weren't pegging me as IxFp so I misunderstood that, my bad.

    2. Well I don't know about your case, and I don't nessicarily mean socionics. The ESTp I typed was definitally an MBTI or Keirsey ESTp. He tend to act, but his action are all based around people and talk. He doesn't produce alot of results but instead tends to try to promote his way to get what he wants, and acts on impulse. Also he is analytical like and uses it to understand the social scene a very thing. So well I have said more or less this fits nicely into Socionics. Ummm, but by 'action' I don't mean purely doing something, but I mean accomplishing things and 'getting the job done'. He tends to just talk talk talk, go to parties, flaunt himself as being super-great. However he really doesn't do much else. If he wanted to lets say go to the beach for the weekend. Instead of get everything together call people up and get it started, he may instead convince a close friend to drive him on an impulse. Then talk his way to get what he needs, much like a con-artist or "smooth operator" type. This doesn't nessicarily mean he con's but I could see the guy doing it and rather well. He acts boldy and direct without hesitation but its all around people and its all talk to get them to do things for him. He himself actually is rather lazy and just takes in pleasures, if he wants to get something done its like his immediate thought is "I must persaude this person to do something for me, or strike a deal with them".

  37. #37
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh yeah, okay, I can see that easily in some ESTps I know.

    Besides, for the point 1)...

    Undoubtly ENFp
    :wink:
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  38. #38
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Oh yeah, okay, I can see that easily in some ESTps I know.

    Besides, for the point 1)...

    Undoubtly ENFp
    :wink:
    lol if you say so

  39. #39
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Oh yeah, okay, I can see that easily in some ESTps I know.

    Besides, for the point 1)...

    Undoubtly ENFp
    :wink:
    lol if you say so
    What I meant was, that I had already expressed that I thought you were not IxFp :wink:
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  40. #40
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Oh yeah, okay, I can see that easily in some ESTps I know.

    Besides, for the point 1)...

    Undoubtly ENFp
    :wink:
    lol if you say so
    What I meant was, that I had already expressed that I thought you were not IxFp :wink:
    Yea yea well I didn't know if you were changing your opinion or not...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •