View Poll Results: Pick the one that most closely fits your idea of Joy's type.

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gamma

0 0%
  • Gamma extrovert

0 0%
  • Gamma NT

0 0%
  • Gamma or Delta

0 0%
  • IxTp

0 0%
  • ISTp

0 0%
  • INTp

0 0%
  • Delta

0 0%
  • ENTj

0 0%
  • ESFp

0 0%
  • other

0 0%
  • 116 100.00%

Thread: aw what the hell

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default aw what the hell

It's been a while.

I'm at a point where I don't really care what my type is, but I'm vaguely curious as to where people are at right now with this.

Just to be perfectly clear (since this seems to have been a past misunderstanding), I'm not asking you what type I am. I'm telling you to tell me what type you think I am.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yes, I know you've all seen me 1000 times... here's a couple of VI pics anyways:

SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp, although I'd VI you as alpha-SF.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm convinced you are Gamma.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted SeFi
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

I've always thought ESFp... but then it really doesn't matter. Whatever type you think you are is what you should go by as your the only one inside your head.

Just to be perfectly clear (since this seems to have been a past misunderstanding), I'm not asking you what type I am. I'm telling you to tell me what type you think I am.
    wtf

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    wtf
    my sentiments exactly
    SEE

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    wtf
    my sentiments exactly
    maybe it's just because I've been getting baked since I woke up this morning but I don't get how these statements are different from eachother...

(A) I'm not asking you what type I am.
    (B) I'm telling you to tell me what type you think I am.

isn't B pretty much doing what you say your not doing in A?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A implies that the person KNOWS her type.
    B implies that the person has an OPINION.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A implies that I'm asking them for an answer because I want to know what I should think think.

B implies that I'm not going to take their opinion as anything more than another person's opinion, and it won't influence my opinion on the matter.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

oh OK... I'll pretend like I'm capable of understanding that

(serriously though I do understand now... I just didn't realise that some people actually think they know what type Joy is )

Creepy-bg

way to be clear Joy!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(serriously though I do understand now... I just didn't realise that some people actually think they know what type Joy is )
    lmao

To be totally honest, at this particular point in time I am content to say

Te > Ti
    Ni > Ne
    Se > Si
    and I prefer Fi > Fe

and leave it at that.

I don't fit any type exactly. Ti is boring and I only use it when I have to, for the most part (unless I'm really into something). I don't know what to say about Si. Fe is my least favorite function to use or have used by those around me. I have no complaints about Ne other than that it's not really stimulating.

I like the idea of being an ESFp because I like to think that I'm strong like Naruto (lol). IxTps are undoubtedly the coolest types. According to Stratiyevskaya's descriptions and the dichotomies, ENTj fits me best. Trying to delve into the matter any deeper than that would be, at best, an excercise in futility.

None of this will matter in the least in 20 years (or even 2 years). I don't need some type theory to tell me who I am, my strenghts and weaknesses are, what I want out of life, and who I get along with. Knowing my type offers no benefit.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you refer to dislike for Fe Joy? An actual Fe-behaviour that you dislike. Just curious, not with the intention to jump at you, but with the intention to see whether we associate the same patterns to Fe.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dislike being around people who concern themselves over my mood and the mood of those around me. I dislike it when I'm interacting with someone and (s)he reacts to what I say with emotion and facial expressions as a means of communicating with me (just SAY what you want to communicate damnit, don't expect me to play along with your charade). I dislike it when people I'm interacting with try to read my emotions so they know how I feel about what (s)he is saying or what's going on (if there's something I want them to know, I'll tell them). I dislike being expected to be responsible for the moods of others (they should worry about that for themselves). I dislike being expected to participate in the emotional atmosphere in a group, such as at a Christmas celebration. I dislike being expected to concern myself with social rules of behavior (it irritates me that that type of thing seems to matter so much to a lot of people and more so that they feel the need to drag others into it). I very much dislike being expected to behave in a certain way or associate myself with specific roles because it is what my environment expects of me.

I am aware of all of these things, but they make me feel very put on the spot and uncomfortable, and sometimes even quite resentful. I do what I can not to piss people off most of the time, but sometimes it's not enough and it's irritating that I should even have to concern myself over that type of crap in the first place.
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fully relate to what Joy has written above.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The things I described in that post are the reason that I have a hard time seeing Fe an an unconscious function for me. ESFps may be attracted to a lack of it, but are they constantly aware and annoyed by it like I described? The ESFps I've known haven't seemed to feel like it at all. They seemed pretty unaware of the Fe around them for the most part. When they are aware of it, they don't seem to see it as so much of a bother. They're just like "whatever" or they use it to their advantage.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think i remember mysticsonic saying that he felt like was "excessive." that would be my own opinion on . like, you tell an ESFj type about some very tiny minor difficulty you've had ("i don't think i made 100% on that quiz.") and you get an "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!" like you're totally doomed and incapable of recovering after one bad grade. that has always sort of "shocked" me?

it's the whole idea that you are swatting a fly with a sledgehammer.

i could see you as ESFp over the oft-suggested ESFj any day of the week. i think you have a healthy amount of selfishness, which is something i probably can't say for ESFjs.

one way of looking at it is, could you really see joy as an INTj's dual (lol!)

i don't think what you wrote about entirely contradicts being ESFp, either. i think that might be precisely why ESFp/INTj conflict with eachother, aside from alpha NT's being bendier and a lot more fluid with regards to their feelings on . although i am prone to think it is pretty lame to expect other people to look after your (impersonal "you" here) mood and cater to you in a sort of way.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei