View Poll Results: Which do you find most likely?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diana is INFj

    0 0%
  • Diana is ISFj

    0 0%
  • 115 100.00%
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Me

  1. #1
    Creepy-Diana

    Default Me

    .
    Last edited by tereg; 05-07-2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Edited by user request

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All it takes is one look at those pictures.

    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think you have kids and responsibilities which does not an isfj make

  4. #4
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    i think you have kids and responsibilities which does not an isfj make
    Pedro can you explain that?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think she is sort of "toned down" compared to other infjs on the forum which people are mistaking for S behavior

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    i think she is sort of "toned down" compared to other infjs on the forum which people are mistaking for S behavior


    imo, they're way toned down next to her
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how so? fever for example seems to be more "on the go" like her posts seem more high energy craziness

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    how so? fever for example seems to be more "on the go" like her posts seem more high energy craziness
    exactly (no offense fever <3)

    When I scan threads, most of the posts made by Ne types simply don't register for some reason. Obviously, there are many exceptions, depending on the post and the thread, but Ne types are the least likely to catch or hold my attention, here or irl.

    Diana stimulates me in a way that Ne types don't. And no, that's not the only reason I think she's ISFj. I've seen signs of a Ne PoLR in private conversations (I won't expect anyone to take my work for it though), and I've never seen anything even resembling a Se PoLR in her.

    Remeber the Se PoLR thread that was split off of the ENFj thread? I was wondering if any INxjs would show up and support Diana's argument... the only INxj to show up was fever, and all she said was that she likes to dance. I kept wanting to say, "Diana, the reason you don't relate to this PoLR is because it's not your PoLR..." I sorta wanted her to say it though lol.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no i mean how are they toned down next to her? mea for example seems "toned down" and also infj but not necessarily moreso than diana

  10. #10
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by science as magic
    no i mean how are they toned down next to her? mea for example seems "toned down" and also infj but not necessarily moreso than diana
    they seemed "toned down" to me cause I generally don't even notice them (<3 the INFjs though)
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  11. #11
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with Pedro. She has great responsibilities and her Fi is guiding her in those, but that doesn't maker her ISFj.

    Also, we in Delta <3 Diana too. I don't feel like I have a relation of supervision with her in the slightest. Not at all. Doesn't seem possible. So your feeling that the two of you should be duals is similar to my feeling that the two of us are mirrors.

    If we're going to work on "feelings", Joy, she feels so much like me I'd almost think she's an ENFp. If I was getting an Se vibe off her, I'd be cringing when I read her posts.

    Though your and my feelings aren't as valuable for this as Diana's are. Does she think she has Ne? Or Se? I voted INFj but if she really feels otherwise I'll believe her.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  12. #12
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Also, we in Delta <3 Diana too. I don't feel like I have a relation of supervision with her in the slightest. Not at all. Doesn't seem possible. So your feeling that the two of you should be duals is similar to my feeling that the two of us are mirrors.
    It is not uncommon for Gamma and Delta to <3 each other.

    I think Diana is ISFj ethical subtype, but the dividing line from INFj ethical subtype is thin.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  13. #13
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm voting INFj.

    I've never been able to have the kinds of conversations I've had with Diana...with an ISFj. I've never been able to play the kinds of games in chat that I have with Diana....with an ISFj. I have never felt as if Diana was missing out on some important/blatant possibility. I've never felt as if I had to explain some missed implication to her. She's always been pretty quick to grasp what I'm talking about...when I talk with her one on one. And I mean....showing that she understands it, by taking it one step further then I had stated...or mentioning how it applies in her own life. I've not yet met an ISFj who does that even half as smoothly as Diana does.

    I also see a lot of similarities between Diana and my mother. Alot in my initial reservedness of discussing something possibly "shocking"....but upon finally taking the plunge discovering that she's not judging me. I also see similarities in that, both have been in situations in which they were caretakers of someone close to them. And yet, not really identifying themselves with being a caretaker. And pursuing their own interest/hobby as soon as they are not needed as much. (yes, I'm sure that lots of types/people could fit into this last part...I don't know how to put into words what I'm referring to though. something to do with an ISFj would be proud of it, or declare it to the world, or refer to it as a duty they should do, or expect recognition for it, etc.)

    Also, I find it odd that people would make comments about how much Diana resembles some of the INTjs, or INTjs making comments about how it seems that Diana and them share a lot of ways of looking at things. Though, I suppose....that it could be possible that an INTj would say that about an ISFj...considering that ENFp and ESTp are able to share a few attitudes. (But I've yet to see someone imply that an ENFp might be an ESTp. or vice versa.)

    anyhoot, that's my 2 pennies worth

    when it comes down to it, Diana is the only who knows for sure if something applies to her or not. what I fear most is that she's begun this under misleading interpretations of a couple of functions, etc

    edited to add: wasn't the result of her previous "what's my type" while in hiding....wasn't the result Delta???
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  14. #14
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  15. #15
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    I'm voting INFj.

    I've never been able to have the kinds of conversations I've had with Diana...with an ISFj. I've never been able to play the kinds of games in chat that I have with Diana....with an ISFj. I have never felt as if Diana was missing out on some important/blatant possibility. I've never felt as if I had to explain some missed implication to her. She's always been pretty quick to grasp what I'm talking about...when I talk with her one on one. And I mean....showing that she understands it, by taking it one step further then I had stated...or mentioning how it applies in her own life. I've not yet met an ISFj who does that even half as smoothly as Diana does.

    I also see a lot of similarities between Diana and my mother. Alot in my initial reservedness of discussing something possibly "shocking"....but upon finally taking the plunge discovering that she's not judging me. I also see similarities in that, both have been in situations in which they were caretakers of someone close to them. And yet, not really identifying themselves with being a caretaker. And pursuing their own interest/hobby as soon as they are not needed as much. (yes, I'm sure that lots of types/people could fit into this last part...I don't know how to put into words what I'm referring to though. something to do with an ISFj would be proud of it, or declare it to the world, or refer to it as a duty they should do, or expect recognition for it, etc.)

    Also, I find it odd that people would make comments about how much Diana resembles some of the INTjs, or INTjs making comments about how it seems that Diana and them share a lot of ways of looking at things. Though, I suppose....that it could be possible that an INTj would say that about an ISFj...considering that ENFp and ESTp are able to share a few attitudes. (But I've yet to see someone imply that an ENFp might be an ESTp. or vice versa.)

    anyhoot, that's my 2 pennies worth

    when it comes down to it, Diana is the only who knows for sure if something applies to her or not. what I fear most is that she's begun this under misleading interpretations of a couple of functions, etc

    edited to add: wasn't the result of her previous "what's my type" while in hiding....wasn't the result Delta???
    Yeowch. Obviously, you need better ISFjs in your life, ann.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  16. #16
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Yeowch. Obviously, you need better ISFjs in your life, ann.
    well, one thing to keep in mind is the differences between an NeFi and an FiSe.... There ARE going to be differences in communication styles, in the information they each prefer to discuss, etc. The kinds of "games" I like to play are the kinds that NFs enjoy. Lots of subtle irony and focus on implications of something so minor as....blue hair. I'm not saying that FiSe don't have their own sense of humor, but their's a bit more directed toward "reality" than mine is. One of the problems though..is that there seems to be a need to explain our jokes to each other. I've never run into that with Diana.

    Also, my mother is married to an ISFj. I admit, he's not a very bright one, so I have to take that into consideration as well. But in his mind, he worked a good job, took good financial care of his family and step family, was downright proud if an "important" piece of mail was in his sorting bin (like sorting a letter going to the Queen of England), and when he retired, he felt he had done his duty....and was done. It almost seems that...life for him ended when his job ended. I'm sad to say that, in all honesty. He was eager to please, but alas, he wasn't aware that he was doing anything not quite right unless it was mentioned to him. And when he finally seemed to understand and had been given all the proof that there was something better he could do (he would ask what he could do to improve things).....he seemed unable to follow through...and within a week to a month or so....he'd have virtually forgotten that there was anything not quite right in his homelife. Now, I do not believe that all ISFjs are like that last part. But, that pride in fulfilling his duties to his country, his church, and his family, and the personal pride in his work as a mail sorter....all fit in with what I've noticed of other ISFjs. They take personal pride in being a caregiver, of being a supporter, of being the one to take care of their family/friends. Diana has not....expressed...pride ...in her caring for her husband. She hasn't expressed personal satisfaction in the sacrifices and hard work she put into taking care of him and her family. My mom has never expressed pride in her having taken care of his mother after his mother had a stroke. My mother never expressed pride in being a nurse. My mom hasn't expressed pride in the fact that now her husband's capabilities are diminished, and she is once again being a caregiver. She does it....she hasn't complained about it (to me at least)...it just seems to be...i dunno...all i can think is the feeling of "it's there, i do it"..but i don't need nor desire recognition for it. (maybe she does desire it, i dunno, it's just never felt that way, she doesn't even like talking about it much)

    so, i'm not sure why the comment about needing to meet better ISFjs.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  17. #17
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    so, i'm not sure why the comment about needing to meet better ISFjs.
    Ah, it wasn't in relation to Diana specifically (who doesn't seem very ISFj to me either), just with respect to the negative impression you seem to have of them... Taking to PM to avoid offtopicness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  18. #18
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  19. #19
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •