Thread: Yes, I am debating with myself again ENTp or ENFj?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yes, I am debating with myself again ... ENTp or ENFj?

I do not want to start taking over rocky's thread with talking about myself again, so I created this new thread.

So, I am interested in the things that people have observed about me that make them think I am ENTp and not actually ENFj or some other kooky feeler type.

Some of the things that have already been mentioned ...

My deconstructing of an entire system resulting in a complex socionics typology tests that even I have not totally figured out yet. I honestly have no clue why it is able to work at all let alone the face that it has actually been very precise in spite of other typology test.

The detailed 30 pages or so of my personal life I typed in 4 hours on my birthday that discussed every aspect of my life and what has gone wrong and why I am the way that I am. All in result of a bout of depression I received when a girl who I liked perfered another guy over me and it got rubbed in my face. The main focus was why I have been failing with girls and why I can not seem to ever be able to form solid relationships with anyone who is not already an immediate family member unless I have an incredible lot in common with someone.

My "roiling" hidden agenda ... Pedro-the-lion, please explain? I think that is in reference to the abuse that I have received to some of my functions.

My indecisiveness ... apparently I have a tendency to change my mind "in-flight" and speculate various things before settling with something.

I have talked with my mother about the physical descriptions, and she seems to think that ENFj describes me more than ENTp. The physical description of ENFj fits me like a glove, even down to being suspecious of my wardrobe, bad color mathing combinations ... I even look like I am in a hurry when I am not, like all the time almost.

But, like Pedro-the-lion has said, I could look very ENFj in result of my hidden agenda and the abuse to my functions. I would agree that
    I might actually "mimick" alot of for safety sake and because it is an outlit of shelter for me to avoid getting hurt.

And in all honesty, I have been horrible with girls ... I am probably more likely to sleep with a girl before I would be able to have a relationship with her. I do not want it to work that way, but I keep getting trapped in that cycle wasting my life on things that do not profit me and do not know how to get out. I need alot of help I guess.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A real good example of one of the girls is found right here ... if I keep finding more like this, I am going nowhere with girls ...

oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=450

I should learn not to shoot my mouth off as much either ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem ENFj anymore than a ENFp with a strong hidden agenda seems ENTj your inability to control the function makes it clear you do not have it as a strength.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    You don't seem ENFj anymore than a ENFp with a strong hidden agenda seems ENTj your inability to control the function makes it clear you do not have it as a strength.
    I suppose you are right, but for some reason I do not know why the ENFj physical description fits me so well and the ENTp one does not.

But, I suppose like I said before I could be mimicking alot of ENFj behaviour out of fear when it is not really my strength. And you are right, I can not control my emotions and I can get my feelings hurt for odd unpredictable reasons. Maybe that is why I pretend?

Well, maybe the pretending is part of the problem. But, it could be psychological and I have no clue how I am being perceived most of the time. It is a hard thing to deal with.

Creepy-

ENFJ with intuitive subtype