TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's whatever type which would tell his entire nation that he is a master at golf. :wink:
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what type he is, but he doesn't look ENFj. Actually, he looks like an introvert who leads by forcing whatever is outside to conform to what's inside...if that makes any sense at all.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think ENTp, but INTj is also possible.

His position, and even his actions, as dictator are irrelevant for typing since he just inherited his daddy's position and system.

What may be useful for typing him is this - -

- he is a movie nut, has a huge library of movies. He even kidnapped a South Korean moviemaking couple to make films for him in North Korea. They stayed there several years, gradually gained his trust, and they escaped the first time he let them leave the country. Apparently Kim had actually come to believe that they were happy now in North Korea.

- he almost never travels and when he did - to go to Moscow - he actually went by train -- that is, across China and Siberia. It's probably longer than crossing the US coast-to-coast twice. He's terrified of flying, he never did in his entire life.

- a Russian interpreter who traveled with him on the train said in an interview that Kim can be very easy-going to talk to on a personal level, and enjoys discussing world affairs, but had some odd ideas such as regarding the extent of the HIV/Aids crisis in Africa etc. He enjoys extremely expensive, even extravagant, food and drink.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've typed him INFj. In general he looked more introverted to me. INTj seems also possible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say INTj.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
    I've typed him INFj. In general he looked more introverted to me. INTj seems also possible.
    Welcome Dear Leader.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a nut isn't particularly type related, though alphas might have a greater tendency to spend a lot of time on interests without consideration of practical application and profit. On the other hand forcing someone isn't particularly / (though being a dictator might make a certain amount of seem "normal").

Secondly having a phobia for flight isn't type related. An ENTp scared of flying wouldn't choose to fly either. In a / contra / context you could just as well argue that an / wouldn't want to waste his time, though even this is likely to be just as true for a /considering the rather extreme case.

Thirdly both a / and a / could enjoy luxury, albeit perhaps for different reasons. Discussing world events could be more likely to be preferred by a / though -it fits my experience thus far anyway- but I guess with him being a leader of a nation and all.

Finally I really think more material on Kim Jong Il should be taken into consideration if there is to be more than fruitless speculation.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    There is more material taken in consideration, it's not necessary to copy everything we know in the thread here.

And anyway, do you have an opinion on his type, or not?
    I havn't. And If your conclusions where based on more than Expats anecdotes then I really can't argue with you. I largely based my argument on what I saw as less specific traits than you seemed to think.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request