Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Youtube and myspace

same chick 3 different videos:

one

two

three

esfp?

no clue... you tell me? she is in the same line as the one mystic posted a long time ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqzjElFSeZQ

istp

isfj

oogle away! no men! motherfucking N type women always trying to "equalize" things

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think the last girl is ISFj. Maybe ISFp?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an interview of the last girl.....

Casey of Caseyscam.com
    Written by RTZ

Yup, it's THE Casey from Caseyscam.com! You've seen her pictures, you've heard about her webcam, and now read her first ever online interview at R-Toyz!

Bio:

Height: 5'
    Date of birth: April 2nd
    Place of birth: Akron, Ohio
    Current residence: Stow, Ohio
    Nationality/ethnicity: Caucasian
    Boxers or briefs or nothing at all: Boxerbriefs
    Turn ons: Tall dark, European men!
    Turn offs: Cigarrette smokers!

Interview with RTZ:

RTZ: Thanks for giving us a chance to feature you btw

Casey: Oh no problem

RTZ: You're pretty popular in the philippines

Casey: Yeah I have heard that

RTZ: From whom?

Casey: Other people who live there have emailed me and told me that

RTZ: Don't you get tired of the attention?

Casey: Well it depends... I don't get much attention in person, nobody has recognized me yet and I've had the site for 2 years ... so not really. I do get concerned with my pictures all over the internet though, for example girls pretending to be me on Friendster and MySpace.com, that worries me because people that I know who don't know about my site visit those sites...

RTZ: Thats interesting though...people dont recognize you in person?

Casey: One person has recognized me. I am a part of a car club, Team Celica and I think he recognized me from that. I felt bad because...I was at the grocery store with my grandfather and this guy came up to me. He asked me if I drove a silver celica. I told the guy no I have a white one and he said I saw you on a website and I cut him off because my grandpa was standing right there

RTZ: So you're really into cars too huh?
    Casey: Yea

RTZ: How do like the celica?

Casey: I love it

RTZ: Any plans to hook it up?

Casey: I have a few modifications done to it right now, I had plans for more...but I thought about it and decided it would be more responsible of me to spend my money on other things

RTZ: So guys like me who are into cars are irresponsible?

Casey: Lol, it depends . I am moving next month. I also want to pay off my car by July

RTZ: Whats a common misconception about you?

Casey: Well I'm not sure what the biggest misconception is, have you read things about me?

RTZ: Honestly nothing of substance, the stuff on friendster and myspace are obviously bullshit

Casey: Well yea

RTZ: So I can get nothing there

Casey: But you've never come across people talking about me in forums?

RTZ: I do but mostly they talk about your webcam shows or asking about nude pics

Casey: I have read things about me in other forums , some people say hurtful things about me that aren't true, and just hurtful things

RTZ: What's the thing that bugs you?

Casey: Well, I don't know. People think that I am slutty, but I'm not... my boyfriend actually teases me for being "prude". I've only been with and had 2 boyfriends in my entire life

RTZ: What made you start the website?
    Casey: Well I could tell you honestly but I don't know if people would hate me for it lol

RTZ: So its an I could tell you but I would have to kill afterwards sort of thing huh?

Casey: haha, well Honestly, I had moved out of my parent's home and I lived with my bf at the time (now ex-bf), and after a while I was having money problems... my friend Matt (who is now my webmaster) ran a few websites, and asked me if I'd be interested in doing a non-nude paysite. I said sure, because I really needed the money at the time, and I had my own private website before where I took pictures anyway!

RTZ: You're into photography or do you just love taking pics of yourself?

Casey: I love photography, but I dont consider my website photography exactly because it's not

RTZ: You're not the artsy type right?

Casey: Not really...I can take some really nice pictures though you should see some of my pictures I took in japan, they are amazing

RTZ: How'd you like japan?

Casey: I loved it... it was my third time going, and it was great seeing my family

RTZ: So you're half japanese and not some other nationality that I've been reading about online, there were even rumors that you were half Filipino

Casey: No I'm not half, I'm only a quarter japanese, my mom is half and was born there. a lot of people think I am filipino, but I'm not

RTZ: When will we be seeing you on MTV cribs? I bet you make tons of money and you can afford a 10-storey house or something

Casey: No that is a misconception right there lol

RTZ: Aw c'mon you can't be poor and penniless.

Casey: A friend of mine told my members in my chatroom after I left think that I'm this big spender and make a lot of money. I make decent money, more than most people my age, but I'm not rich

RTZ: Damn...I was about to ask you for christmas present

Casey: lol

RTZ: How do your members treat you?

Casey: It depends. A lot lately I have been receiving a lot of support from a number of my members, which I love but sometimes I get rude ones. I put up a couple wishlists for christmas and people asked me if they bought me something off of my VS list if they would get something in return like pictures which hurt my feelings, because its a Gift. and I didn't tell them, but the only things that I will be getting for xmas this year are things from my members.

RTZ: You should charge them more

Casey: Well, we did raise the price I think twice, to weed out some members

RTZ: God are they that shallow? They buy you expensive underwear in exchange for pics? lol

Casey: Well the way they see it, they are already giving me money. which I can understand. I do wear some items for the site though and I do need people to keep buying me things (shirts, etc) because I have ran out of things to wear for the website

RTZ: If I sent you a potato sack to wear, would you wear it? That would shock people.

Casey: Hahahha!

RTZ: Since we're on that topic of clothes. Set the record straight about those "nude" pics. Have you seen those?
    Casey: Yes. First of all...SOME are real, but they were taken when I was 16. The only ones that are real are a couple of topless ones. All others are not me. It really bothers me that people spread them, they were "leaked" out right before I started CaseysCam.

RTZ: Those are illegal then

Casey: Yes they are

RTZ: So you think we can make money by pointing these people out to the authorities? Let's split the money

Casey: Lol no, because then we have to prove that I was 16 and 17 in them which I can but honestly it's just too much work. If people are dumb enough to think they are recent, let them think that. My body doesn't look like that anymore, and you can tell in my face that I was younger.

RTZ: So you got hotter?

Casey: No, I just look different

RTZ: Aw man...I was hoping for "hotter" lol. Ok enough with the flirting. Do you go to school?

Casey: lol yeah

RTZ: So what do you want to be when you grow up?
    Casey: A veterinarian

RTZ: What's something the world doesnt know about you Casey?

Casey: Hmmm well I am actually very self-conscious. People don't believe it because of my website, but I am. My boyfriend gets very mad at me about it, all the time.

RTZ: Whats a typical day like for you?
    Casey: Well it depends on the day. Right now I don't have a regular schedule but usually I get up, and go to my externship come home, shower, eat dinner and relax... work on the website, call my boyfriend and go to bed.

RTZ: Nothing out of the ordinary huh?

Casey: Not really, I used to go to the gym twice a day but I got thrown off track when I went overseas and haven't got back on since

RTZ: So dont make me spank you just to get your butt back in the gym

Casey: Haha

RTZ: So I assume you're on a diet or are you one of those eat-all-you-can-but-still-be-hot types?

Casey: Not really, I have great metabolism. Last winter I was very chubby but now I just eat in moderation. As long as I don't overeat when I eat meals I am fine. I can eat ice cream and junk food as long as its not ALL the time and ALL I eat. I haven't gained too much weight since I stopped giong to the gym I'm probably about 95 lbs right now but when I was going to the gym I was 89 lbs.

RTZ: OMG you're heavy

Casey: Haha, I know!

RTZ: Shame on you...but you still look good
    Casey: lol yeah I'm not real chubby like before

RTZ: Pack one more pound and you'll lose all of your fans

Casey: Haha well last year I was 107 , the most i've ever weighed in my life and people still liked me even though I couldn't fit in my jeans anymore LOL!

RTZ: With the type of people who check out your site, I guess they wouldn't mind that if you couldn't get into your jeans.
    Casey: lol

RTZ: What do you do in a webcam show BTW? You obviously dont just sit there in front of the cam right?

Casey: Yes, most of the time. lol Because by the time I have a camchat late at night I'm exhausted If I'm feeling good then I show more, but usually we just chat in the chatroom and usually theres around 30+ members chatting.

RTZ: So what do you guys chat about?

Casey: Anything, really...

RTZ: Have you tried import modelling? I suggest you do

Casey: Well, I auditioned at HIN in Cleveland, but I haven't heard anything back from them... so for now, I model with friend's cars

RTZ: Oh those bastards!

Casey: I would love to do it. My favorite model is Mercedes Terrell, she is gorgeous

RTZ: Yeah and she ain't filled with silicone

Casey: Yeah. She also has an exotic look and she doesn't dress as "skanky" as most import models

RTZ: For the record...yours are real right?

Casey: Yes why?

RTZ: They're really spectacular

Casey: Oh lol thanks I don't think they look fake ...l hope they don't

RTZ: You'd think they're fake at first, coz they are just such an absolutely lovely pair

Casey: Hahaha, thanks

RTZ: Enough with flirting. So where do you want to go from Caseyscam? Will you keep on doing it or move up to bigger things?

Casey: Well I don't plan on taking it any further. I'd love to do some import modelling or something, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

RTZ: So would you like to say anything to your fans at r-toyz?

Casey: Well I would like to say thank you very much for the support.

Photos Courtesy of Casey and Caseyscam.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting. not bad for a guess tho

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possibly a very good thread
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default one of my favorite myspace websites

Claire_E's myspace account
    her videoblogs
    I don't know her personally, but I admire her creative pursuits such as the websites she created and choice of songs. I think she is an IXFp. Not sure whether she is a Sensor or an Intuitive. What do you think?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRvtAAXTIlg

Some hints:

* He notices the camera and gets dead serious.
    * Moves his eyes constantly.
    * Plays with his hands and the phone.
    * Swallows frequently.
    * Doesn't breath often and it makes him to speak faster and in bursts.
    * Has an unconcious smile reflex, which he attempts to use to ease the tension.

The last makes me to think his Fe is unconcious, so Alpha NT or Delta NF. Most likely ENFp.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII.
    asd

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open Source Mobile. Cool
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type this guy

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Some hints:

* Swallows frequently.
    Based on this? He gets nervous during interviews. How could that possibly be type related?

Anyways, INTj.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like UDP imo.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Some hints:

* Swallows frequently.
    Based on this? He gets nervous during interviews. How could that possibly be type related?

Anyways, INTj.
    Of course anybody can get nervous, it's not the only thing I noticed. For example, he seems to have a good track of the words, because he answers immediatly after something is stated (I see ENFp lagging due to emphasis on intonation and such instead of plain words; suggests logical).

However, the way nerves, or emotions in general, manifest is type related. It's difficult to explain it with words, because I remember gestures as "short clips", but I can type based on gestures that are shared among members of a type. For example, ISFj usually make what I could call "long faces"; a somewhat despotic gesture.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not why you'd think a logical type is more likely to answer immediately. Gestures and expressions can be type related, but what you described sounded simply like nervousness.

Anyways, INTj.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Youtube personalities

here are a few more and their self-proclaimed types (presumably they have all taken mbti type tests, humanmetrics, similarminds, etc.)

ENTJ

INTP

INFJ

INFP
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

entp
    xnfx maybe intp MAYBE he seems ethical
    infp or isfp
    last guy sucks too bad to be typed
    asd

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone seems to be correctly typed except the guy in the first video. ENTp imo.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ the first guy is scary.

Although I know a prof which is ENTj that has a similar demeanor.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First guy - not ENTj, perhaps ENFj
    Second guy - perhaps INTp
    Third guy - perhaps INFj
    Fourth guy - INFp
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah; the first guy is not LIE. ILE looks likely to me, but it could be almost anything. the last guy is a complete nutcase.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These all are very unsettling.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    These all are very unsettling.
    i was wondering how you'd react to the INFp! hah. it seems like you'd be thinking, "OH GOD."
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well something in me wanted to die when that music started playing. And then it did. When he said "synchronocity" (sic). Also it went into convulsions every time he pointed to words that weren't there. (FWIW, he reminds me of Adam Sandler for some reason.)

Still... it wasn't as bad as that first guy, who looked like he wanted to eat me.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idiot in the first video mistyping himself is hilarious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    The idiot in the first video mistyping himself is hilarious.
    i know, this is why i posted this one. (; i think i laughed so hard i snorted?

i have generally the same opinions as Expat. i think if you wanted to really make a case off of typing off such little information, the only ones who come off as "perhaps ____" and "perhaps ____" are the ones who are marked INFj and INTp. i may see heathie's case for that guy being an ethical type. i do think the INFj comes off as INFj.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied

i think i laughed so hard i snorted?
    quick! man the time machine! it is the only way!
    asd

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the last two are correct. #2 seems ENTp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im the last guy, the iNFp that Heath says sucks. To each his own ( though you all do sound a bit negative). Yes I had to take the test in college for one of my psychology classes and I took the test again I posted out on that youtube post. To whoever wrote he reminds me of Adam Sandler, I get that alot, I take that as a compliment--Adam Sandler is an awesome guy--so thanks. The song in the background is a song I wrote when I was fifteen and its one of the few I had to post on this new Mac I got (hence the annoying no text when I was trying to post text in the video--I couldn't figure it out). Interesting site you got around here, thanks for helping me find it(5 links ??). Much love, and less negativity, but again to each his own.

-Kevin

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kpharloff
    Im the last guy, the INFP that Heath says sucks.
    Welcome to our den of iniquity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a funny incident I'm not sure if it is true or not though...

Anyways...

I think the two last videos show well INFj vs INFp difference. Assuming that the third guy is INFj which I have no reason to doubt. Fi vs Fe difference is also there.

The first guy was very funny imho. I liked his sense of humor. But a little bit scary I admit

The second guy doesn't strike me as INTp necessarily. I don't know. Perhaps ENTj or a Te-subtype INTp? Or ENTp. Something is just a bit out of place.

This is why I don't want to put videos of myself in the net for long periods of time

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kpharloff
    Im the last guy, the INFP that Heath says sucks.
    yay for duality.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha. Well, you probably do suck. But I think, given the incredible distance between our lives, that we can both live happy and free of mental burden despite what we say of one another. If it makes you feel better, you can tell me I suck and I'll be okay with it. We can even stir up a little e-drama. I'll totally vlog and talk about how much a dull burden you are to everyone who interacts with you. And you can call me a pointless jerk.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    ha. Well, you probably do suck. But I think, given the incredible distance between our lives, that we can both live happy and free of mental burden despite what we say of one another. If it makes you feel better, you can tell me I suck and I'll be okay with it. We can even stir up a little e-drama. I'll totally vlog and talk about how much a dull burden you are to everyone who interacts with you. And you can call me a pointless jerk.
    lol, this sounds like an awesome idea
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Heath, I am not into that and as I said before, to each his own--do as you wish. I clicked on my test scores links again and it says I'm an iNFp-The Idealist Healer. My apologies for typing INFP, and also my thanks to those who posted this to show me the differences.
    Much love,

Kevin

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This ENTp

which subtype is he? I recognize his kind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

entp-ti beyond any shadow of a doubt

he's so attractive!!!
    entp-ti 6w7

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO CUTE.. LOL! Yes, definitely Ne.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne dominant, that's for sure.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow. my face was all up inned.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned