Thread: style photos

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default style photos

So are you going to show us a picture of you in your dress * puts tongue back in*

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i find a good one i will, :wink: ha

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diana, thanks for the picture. I thought poofy bangs had to do something with poof.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    Diana, thanks for the picture. I thought poofy bangs had to do something with poof.
    "Something to do with poof"? What other kind of 'poof' is there?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for the style conscious. heh. can you say mullet?? mullet mullet mullet.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I like to buy cheap clothes that are of a good material but without any particular design, and then color and decorate them by myself. I think everybody should try because the result is very good and adds a touch of originality to the ordinary everyday clothing style.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Personally I like to buy cheap clothes that are of a good material but without any particular design, and then color and decorate them by myself. I think everybody should try because the result is very good and adds a touch of originality to the ordinary everyday clothing style.
    How do you color them and what sort of decoration do you make? Can you give examples?

Topaz

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    How do you color them and what sort of decoration do you make? Can you give examples?
    I usually color them with a pen for fabric for the main design/picture, which guarantees that the color doesn't go away after washing, and other markers for fabrics for the parts which have to be colored without paying particular attention to detail. An example (i did the part in black, the sweatshirt costed me 10 euros):

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's awesome, FDG. It looks like neurons! I don't know anybody else who does that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually people give me clothes and I take them, and think it's great and free. I always look decent in my clothing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG Im impressed! Wow! Im inspired Thanks for the pic.

Topaz

Haha, wow. That's a pretty funny (and kind of accurate) observation. I know an adult ENFp, and they're pretty much stuck in the 80's. I know that's more than a decade, but they're pretty old school.
    INFjerk

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know exactly what is going on with the new/recent fashion trends

the issue is, i'm not always willing to follow it

Let's take equestrian boots that were dominating the catwalks for this season ( and recently have taken over the streets - click on link for example)

http://fabsugar.com/42395

Well, i like them, but i started wearing them back in fall 2002. now, these are old for me...

See, now that's a problem for me. I bought mine in 2002, and since they're great and good quality, i wore them til winter '05.

...and if i am an enfp and understand type correctly, i don't think enfps are stuck in any particular decade - especially since not all of us leave in midwest america

i'll leave it at that for now gang

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until this morning... I was thinking he died with a felafel was a guy...lol Then you mentioned a b/f or something and i was like, wha?!?!

It's somewhat amazing though, there's still a small amount of people on here that I have never really figured out as being either female or male...lol Not that I sit here and try every day but it's just something that's usually rather easy to notice... Sorry, i'm thinkin out loud again..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Until this morning... I was thinking he died with a felafel was a guy...lol Then you mentioned a b/f or something and i was like, wha?!?!

It's somewhat amazing though, there's still a small amount of people on here that I have never really figured out as being either female or male...lol Not that I sit here and try every day but it's just something that's usually rather easy to notice... Sorry, i'm thinkin out loud again..
    me too How was I supposed to know that "He" is not a "He"?

Well now that Ive read about HDWF wearing equestrian riding boots I suppose I was mistaken. Sorry Falafel, but it is part your fault.
    Im a guy by the way Have a cookie.

Topaz

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well now that Ive read about HDWF wearing equestrian riding boots I suppose I was mistaken. Sorry Falafel, but it is part your fault.
    it's a good movie though, have you seen it? i recommend it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel

I had no idea there was a movie with that name. Whats it about?

Topaz

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel

I had no idea there was a movie with that name. Whats it about?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0172543/
    it's a pretty good one too