Until recently I thought of her as being an ISFp, but she and I started hanging out again and I realized that the only reason I thought that was because I was pissed off at her for letting her husband tell her that she's not allowed to see me. I attributed this "weakness" to being IxFp because of the behavior of some INFps I knew. Now that I know a lot more about socionics than I did when I first typed her and have hung out with her recently ISFp seemed to make a lot less sense for her than it seemed to before.

She recently read the ISFp description and said, "well, the parts that don't sound like me sound like someone i want to be (the social part especially).. the one you sent me earlier- http://www.socionics.com/prof/isfj.htm sounds a lot more like me.." (that double period this drives me crazy... the INTj I was with does that too).

For some reason it's difficult to describe her. I think it may be partially because she's been so unwell for so much of her life. I'll give it a shot though.

IxFx seems certain.

In high school she was a "good student" and spent hours on homework and projects. She is very bright... scored the highest possible score, 99, on the asvab. Not type related... anyways... She was always an overachiever. A good example of this was when she was a fulltime college student and in the reserves (the one weekend a month thing) and worked 44 hours a week as an assistant manager at Walgreens (she was 19 when she got that promotion... the youngest person anyone had heard of in that position). She generally makes a good impression on those around her for being very responsible.

She was the "good kid" in the family. My parents described her as a people-pleaser and gentle. When my parents found out that she slept with her ESTj boyfriend they grounded her for like 6 months or a year or something, and she didn't even try to fight it. What my parents didn't know though was that she was quite a little druggie. She quit though when she joined the military and hasn't started back up sense.

She doesn't really have much of a "style" as far as clothes and hair and stuff goes. Sad to say she got most of her "style" from copying me. At work she dresses professionally (though perhaps a bit more casually than others in her position), and away from work she dresses comfortably. It's not uncommon for her to wear slightly provocative clothing (again, she got that from me ). She doesn't usually put much effort into her hair or makeup, though she does sometimes. She's always looked up to me quite a bit and tried to be like me. It made me mad when we were little kids. My parents would say, "Imitation is the highest form of flattery" and I'd say, "She stole my idea!"

She originally wanted to be a forensic psychiatrist (something like what the main character from Red Dragon does), but when her fiance tried to kill her I talked her into coming to live with me, and then she left UW Madison and started taking classes at a local technical college. Last I heard she wanted to be an accountant.

She's generally rather quiet, expressionless, and almost sullen, but when she's around me we usually laugh a lot. Peter and I went to my parents house last night and I kicked my sister and parents' asses in poker. Peter says we have our own language or talk in code or something like that. She makes a lot of references to past experiences and jokes. I do too when we're together. She's very funny.

Not sure what else to say atm.