8. Why are ENTPs so sexy?

j/k!!

Creepy-

Are there ISFp types on this board?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch out for not typeing ISFJ subtype into ISFp subtype,caurse the first one is also quiet and friendly and it acts politely. The difference might be in their appearance as ISFJ is usually fatter and ISFP looks slim.

Now , from of my experience, ISFp tends to worrie about how it's plans will carrie out. It would be good idea to say for ISFP that it is capable, that you trust into it and you will not leave it when things get complicated. It is also good idea to tell them what talents they have got and that they should try to realize them. ISFp loves to talk with somebody about the great prospect for the future they as a couple or group have.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be glad to answer

1. What advice would you give to INTjs?
    Really depends on what situation. More likely INTJ's give me advise then I give them. I usually was able to get them to cool down before they yell or fight someone there mad at.

2. If you could change anything about INTjs what would you change?
    lol. To not be so pushy :wink:.
    3. Can you explain how you think? I mean how DO you process things? What do you think about? What makes you happy/depressed?
    First question. I try to view people, world, life as being positive not negative, When it comes to making descions for my future I try to use past experience, if for others I try to view how I felt and consider their feelings to.

Well for the third question for what makes me happy is there peace around my life. If my friends and family are happy. Animals. Feeling welcome in. Depress when my parents are fighting. Always fights at school. Not feeling needed or welcomed. Hard Life pretty much.

4. What makes you enjoy a conversation? If you are quiet what does that mean?
    Most conversations I have of what we both agree on. Go to the extereme sometimes. For the second question I usualy am listening, pretty much reserving.

5. If someone makes you mad how can they reconcile with you?
    Be nice to me after they make me mad. It let me know I easily can forgive them. Also just like most people need an apology, but do it in a nice calm tone or else I won't think your serious your apologizing to me (which I won't let the person know I haven't forgive the person but could tell by my expression).
    6. Do you think there is a lot of misunderstanding between quiet INTjs and quiet ISFps?
    Depends. I haven't meet a quiet INTJ's. Most I don't think we have very many misunderstandings unless it comes to science and math.
    7. What is your favorite thing about INTjs?
    lol. Willing to fight back but in a joking way not seriously . Half the time I can outsmart INTJ's :wink:, when I do the way they react I would take the risk to pick on them somemore (females INTJ's can be scared very easily, Males I can sneak behind them to try to scare them but there harder to scare.) . They accept me for who I am.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same as JD depend on what situation.

haha. Be alittle more positive with people, I guess .

3. Can you explain how you think? I mean how DO you process things? What do you think about? What makes you happy/depressed?
    Well also same as JD I try to view everything in a positive way. I consider people feelings. First time I solve problem I always find the hardest way to do it and find out there's an easier and faster way to solve the problem after I'm done. I'm a bad note taker when it comes to reserving information in writing.

What makes me happy is that the world around me is happy in good mood. Animals especialy cats make me happy. Nature, It really make me not so depressed when my ISTP brother is not in a mean mood but happy mood . Depressed my parents happy. People putting me down and others I know. People in fighting mood at school that make lessons seem longer. Um. planning career and pleasing my dad with a career. Basically life .

4. What makes you enjoy a conversation? If you are quiet what does that mean? Well I don't really know what makes me enjoy conversations I guess when it not such a huge debate. When I am quiet usually mean either I'm reserving, or I want to talk but I'm too shy/scared to so pretty have the other person let me know when I could talk.
    Similar to JD but I kinda expect an apology. I don't like give the person a hard time (except sometime my brothers). I do take it personal alot. If they don't want forgiveness from me then I'll just won't talk to them for awhile :wink: . Like JD they can tell what mood I'm in by my expressions.

6. Do you think there is a lot of misunderstanding between quiet INTjs and quiet ISFps?
    With an INTJ I know. It pretty funny we have alot of different beliefs or opinions but were still really good friends.
    Let me think :wink: . They keep me company. The way they view people. OR reaction to getting pick on is pretty funny I guess.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There one I got for all INTJ's.

What you're fav. things about ISFP's and what are somethings you would change about ISFP's? OR should I start a new topic for INTJ's ?

INTJ's crack me up. But can also be very moody.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21

Now , from of my experience, ISFp tends to worrie about how it's plans will carrie out. It would be good idea to say for ISFP that it is capable, that you trust into it and you will not leave it when things get complicated. It is also good idea to tell them what talents they have got and that they should try to realize them. ISFp loves to talk with somebody about the great prospect for the future they as a couple or group have.
    I agree with you there.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    Same as JD depend on what situation.

haha. Be alittle more positive with people, I guess .

Well also same as JD I try to view everything in a positive way. I consider people feelings. First time I solve problem I always find the hardest way to do it and find out there's an easier and faster way to solve the problem after I'm done. I'm a bad note taker when it comes to reserving information in writing.

What makes me happy is that the world around me is happy in good mood. Animals especialy cats make me happy. Nature, It really make me not so depressed when my ISTP brother is not in a mean mood but happy mood . Depressed my parents happy. People putting me down and others I know. People in fighting mood at school that make lessons seem longer. Um. planning career and pleasing my dad with a career. Basically life .

4. What makes you enjoy a conversation? If you are quiet what does that mean? Well I don't really know what makes me enjoy conversations I guess when it not such a huge debate. When I am quiet usually mean either I'm reserving, or I want to talk but I'm too shy/scared to so pretty have the other person let me know when I could talk.
    Similar to JD but I kinda expect an apology. I don't like give the person a hard time (except sometime my brothers). I do take it personal alot. If they don't want forgiveness from me then I'll just won't talk to them for awhile :wink: . Like JD they can tell what mood I'm in by my expressions.

With an INTJ I know. It pretty funny we have alot of different beliefs or opinions but were still really good friends.
    Let me think :wink: . They keep me company. The way they view people. OR reaction to getting pick on is pretty funny I guess.
    omg, i have an ISTP brother!
    he's usually pretty mean to me :/
    but there have been a few times when he's been randomly nice to me and we can actually talk a little bit
    wait.. are you a girl?
    ISFp; SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jelly grass
    omg, i have an ISTP brother!
    he's usually pretty mean to me :/
    but there have been a few times when he's been randomly nice to me and we can actually talk a little bit
    wait.. are you a girl?
    yes
    ISFP, SEI