Thread: How about this little test! Does it work?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How about this little test! Does it work?

Here is a short test for finding out your Socionics type. It works like all those four question tests in the internet. You just have to choose one from each pair and in the end you will have four choices. Put them together for type acronym, like ESTp or INFj. This test is not ment to give you any certain results and it's just ment to entertain you. How ever it might give you some accuracy.

E When you are in work, for reaching best fitness for it, you need to run several tasks in present.

or

I When you work, you concentrate on one task and you like to perform it qualitfully.

S You work here and now and you like to pay attention to info you gather with your sences for being realistic. You don't like to decide relieng on your past experience,what you trust the most.

or

N You work best when you have to solve tasks, which require brainstorming and new solutions. You don't think everithing through step by step, which tires you and often your productions need improvisation ,when they are put into work.

T You work best when your work brings profit to your organisation overall and you see your working collective as wholness ,not different people. You also concider important the chanche of being elevated in the future and how well payd your job is.

or

F You like to work for makeing people to feel good. You see different people, not collective and this makes you good councellor at workplace, but bad at makeing deciocions for the whole group as you see every person being different individual and this makes it hard for you do decide, whats best for all.

p You rely on your mood, when you need to work. Sometimes you have great mood for work and sometimes you don't. This makes it hard for you do to routine and monotonous work as you don't like to work when others demand, but when you feel you are in the right mood for your job to finish it. You also might not work stable, but with blast of energy, which helps you to end your task.

or

j You plan your work ahead and you don't like if someone destracts you from finishing it. You can work well in stable chart, working from exact time to exact time in certain days. There's no problem for you to tune into mood of working. You also like to visualize how your day will be and when and how you will do what.

Now, that you have finished the test, you can look at the resulst in the quadrable section. If you like the resulst, tell others about the test! All the comments are welcomed.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry for all those spelling mistakes I made and I appologize if people don't always understand the meaning of the sentences as I am not native English speaker.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It still works for me. Nice and simple. Still got ISFP
    ISFP, SEI

S You work here and now and you like to pay attention to info you gather with your sences for being realistic. You don't like to decide relieng on your past experience,what you trust the most.
    Actually, I thought sensors, especially , rely heavily on their past experience. Did I misunderstand that sentence?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually , I made a mistake and there should be in Sensing section that you rely on your past experience,when makeing the decicion. How ever JD didn't to problem from the mistake and she is , so perhaps the whole matter is not so simple. I wish that some ISXp would explain the thing.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    Actually , I made a mistake and there should be in Sensing section that you rely on your past experience,when makeing the decicion. How ever JD didn't to problem from the mistake and she is , so perhaps the whole matter is not so simple. I wish that some ISXp would explain the thing.
    I meant in volcab difficultys. THe volcab wasn't to hard or the dirrections wasn't to difficult to understand for me anyways. Pretty much get XSFP.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I actually get ISTP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would still get ISFP.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see:

E When you are in work, for reaching best fitness for it, you need to run several tasks in present.

or

I When you work, you concentrate on one task and you like to perform it qualitfully.
    This question seems to measure more EP and IJ than strictly E and I. I'll answer I

2. N
    3. T
    4. J

So, INTJ... it doesn't work because of the first question.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extroversion means expanding energy and introversion means conserving energy. Extroverts usually expand their field of action. F.e ENTj's businesses tend to grow into large enterprizes. Introverts make the system better, but they don't concider it so needfull to expand. INTj f.e want's to make the system more perfect, so it's energy goes for working what is all ready there, but not into projects for the large expantion. Also extroverts work on many fields and they mix up the knowledge. Introverts usually stick into one field what they know and they tend to get into more deeper in their sphere. Hope that this explained something.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    Extroversion means expanding energy and introversion means conserving energy. Extroverts usually expand their field of action. F.e ENTj's businesses tend to grow into large enterprizes. Introverts make the system better, but they don't concider it so needfull to expand. INTj f.e want's to make the system more perfect, so it's energy goes for working what is all ready there, but not into projects for the large expantion. Also extroverts work on many fields and they mix up the knowledge. Introverts usually stick into one field what they know and they tend to get into more deeper in their sphere. Hope that this explained something.
    You are defining more "EP" than "E"... As an ENTj this definition doesn't really apply to me. I like "mix up" knowledge, etc. but when I'm doing work I like to concentrate on one task, do it fully and finish it, before moving on to the other. I would consider this a "J" thing.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eidos, you are right.
    Semiotical process