Thread: Story of My Dual Experience

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Story of My Dual Experience

So I finally decided to try out this duality thing myself. I knew one for some time who was a friend of a friend and I told her about the whole socionics thing and our potential relation. She was also curious as was I what it would be like to kiss your dual. At first things were ordinary, communication was very clear and energizing. We went out at night to the local scenic area and had a few beers. Our discussion fell in the area of personal intrests and family life. As our beers started to run low, we began to feel some tension because we both knew the kiss was yet to be performed however initiating it was more difficult than either of us imagined. It felt as if it were some kind of vital contract that required long term commitment. Tensions ran so high that during the silly giggling I felt myself snarling slightly due to such a high level of emotions. Eventually she turned away then looked back and the kiss was delivered. After this it was as if something happened and we got very close, I felt very awake and more sensing and feeling. Her ESFJ friend later told me that I was "glowing". We then went for a ride and enjoyed some music and the views. Later we pulled over to a scenic view area and kissed some more. At that point things got very interesting. We were attracted like magnets and couldnt let go of each other. Eye conatct was very personal and intimate. It was as if we could see into each other's soul. Her eyes were amazing. We once again began to giggle because of the lackof control we had and the new mutual feeling that neither of us had ever experienced. She told me that she had never felt so much emotion from anyone before. Yeah, so thats my dual experience. It was pretty amazing how meaningful it was.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel happy about you
    Will you see her again?

It was as if we could see into each other's soul.
    Very accurate comparison Anyone else noticed something like this?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats! Sounds like a good night!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you are sure you havn't taken any drugs or smoked some poisonous mushrooms at that evening? Maybe a little bit too much beer ? :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drugs consumed: 3 units of beer, 2 units of nicotine (twards the end)
    -Slava

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's one unit of beer? How many fluid ounces?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to my friends, she is not attractive at all. She is over 6' and irish. I am 5'6". I am deff ENTP but a specific subtype, and shes a specific subtype as well. Her face reminds me of the girl from donnie darko and i remind me of donnie darko (if u ever saw the movie, if not try googling it). At one point we were really sexually attracted and we couldnt like separate and kept laughing because of the natural forces that we never felt before. She told me that she had never felt so attarcted to anyone before (and im not considered good looking). She really wanted to go at it too. It was like nothing else ive ever experienced. Ive had many meaningless hookups and sexual encounters with girls of other types and nothing compared to this.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man, slava, I'm considered 'good looking' and I can't pull something like that off so easily... I think. I'll try this though... a good pickup line. Try her ESFj friend next, see how explosive it is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It funny how when I'm with my duality, I end up being the prude. probably cause of my satisfaction with the potential for sensing pleasures. It was pretty scary how well she could read me. She wa slike in my head. Any slight expression or facial tick would be interpreted. When eye contact was made, there was no way I could be even slightly dishonest. She could even read what I was thinking about by my moods, and knew exacrtly which isssues needed to be address to release the tension.

I was forced to be totally open, which was sorta new and initially difficult for such a T person like me. But when I was forced to be open I later felt like I became part of society rather than an observer. It made socionics seem so beautiful and powerful to me, it suddenly became much more than a system that I knew.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We aren't physically and intellectually and ethnically matched well and she has a child. but now I had a sample of duality and I like it . I need to find myself one thats shorter than 5'6", preferably jewish to make my parents happy, frickin traditions (), and she shouldnt have a baby. Her concious functions also have to be just as strong as my unconcious, otherwise I feel slighty used and not fulfilled. Its not as fun when ur subconcious is more powerful than ur duals ego, cause then u dont feel totally leveled and secure. And on top of it they can read this feeling from me.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WADDLES W

All the more reason to go for the ESFj, maybe you'll see fireworks :wink:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Slava, what you have described may be a placebo effect.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The feelings and the bursts of passion between us were to syncronized I think to be placebo. And the whole glowing thing and spiritual awakening was pretty intense. I didn't feel any of that initially only after the high stress situation with the kiss. What would be the difference ebtween placebo and the real thing?
    -Slava

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    The feelings and the bursts of passion between us were to syncronized I think to be placebo. And the whole glowing thing and spiritual awakening was pretty intense. I didn't feel any of that initially only after the high stress situation with the kiss. What would be the difference ebtween placebo and the real thing?
    If you really fancy a girl and she really fancies you, then what you have described would probably happen regardless of type.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sticking with my perception on this one thats how sure I am. I've messed with other types before and this was different.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree with the placebo theory, except they touched. The touching of any sort brings a sensation (being an ISTP I think I maybe more sensitive to it?). Ive mentioned this on other threads before...

Like driving a ferrari 200km/h. Thats how it felt to touch her. It was like time was frozen for a second and I took my hand off, because I knew she was taken. Or perhaps we ISTPs are truly scared to love. Its hard to be the aggressor as an ISTP male.

Anyways the point is the physical contact couldve brought more to the whole expierience. LOL in a few months hes gonna be on socionicsdating.com looking for more ISFPs! jking...

Slava, very cool experiment though. Im glad Im good at VI, at least that narrows it down for me finding someone though. I swear to God only an ISTP male can be with an ENFP.... its very hard for anyone else to really understand an ISTP.

Dont mean to hijack this thread.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }