Thread: How to help SLE/ESTp picking fights for attention?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to help SLE/ESTp picking fights for attention?

Zhukov (ESTP)

Marshal is terminal (sensory)
    (Napadayushchiy - from the Eng. forward)

Sharp, demonstrative, attacking style of behavior. It is expressive, expansive to the aggressiveness. It oshchushchayet well itself in the emergency and emergencies, sharply it is included in conflicts, it can press in order to rapidly introduce order. If it occurs not in the matters, it can provoke conflict in order to then take initiative in its hands. Emotional and sociable, will go around by the attention not of one person of opposite floor. Women also display initiative in the acquaintances with the men, it is sinewy, mobile, frequently thin, has well developed taste, epicure. In the mode it approaches refinement and prestige.

Say an estp is out of control with anger and hatred, picking fights with everyone for some attention and recognition. Say he lost touch with reality and is floating about what he believes should be reality. Can't someone help him? What if a small part of it is directed at you?
    INFP

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTP (se subtype)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    Zhukov (ESTP)

Sharp, demonstrative, attacking style of behavior. It is expressive, expansive to the aggressiveness. It oshchushchayet well itself in the emergency and emergencies, sharply it is included in conflicts, it can press in order to rapidly introduce order. If it occurs not in the matters, it can provoke conflict in order to then take initiative in its hands. Emotional and sociable, will go around by the attention not of one person of opposite floor. Women also display initiative in the acquaintances with the men, it is sinewy, mobile, frequently thin, has well developed taste, epicure. In the mode it approaches refinement and prestige.

Say an estp is out of control with anger and hatred, picking fights with everyone for some attention and recognition. Say he lost touch with reality and is floating about what he believes should be reality. Can't someone help him? What if a small part of it is directed at you?
    unfortunately, i believe only time will help an estp in this frame of mind. or someone powerful in his or her life who he looks up to (a rare person indeed), who could be a person of influence. estp's are very stubborn in their belief that they are the best and most right.

if a small part of it is directed at you, i've learned to not say anything and give lots of space. when things unfold, the facts become obvious. then don't rub their nose in it, let them come to you.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    Zhukov (ESTP)

unfortunately, i believe only time will help an estp in this frame of mind. or someone powerful in his or her life who he looks up to (a rare person indeed), who could be a person of influence. estp's are very stubborn in their belief that they are the best and most right.

if a small part of it is directed at you, i've learned to not say anything and give lots of space. when things unfold, the facts become obvious. then don't rub their nose in it, let them come to you.
    Yep!
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooops.

INFP

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    estp's are very stubborn in their belief that they are the best and most right.
    No no no. It's not a belief, it's reality!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But he attacked me so I had to attack back.
    INFP

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's good that you didn't let him steamroll over you, and I'm sure once he's calmed down, he'll like that too.

They're usually quick to anger, quick to cool....unless they brood about it.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to gain respect. I decide if a girl is worth to be pursued by seeing if she can outwit me.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit