TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A lovely INFj

http://www.samanthasmith.info/

This site is dedicated to life and memory of Samantha Smith as well as to the work of the Samantha Smith Foundation.

In December 1982 Samantha Smith, a 10-year-old girl from Manchester, Me., wrote to Soviet President Yuri Andropov to ask if he was going to wage a nuclear war against the U.S. She toured the USSR at his invitation the following July and as a result, became first a media celebrity and then a television actress. Samantha died on a rainy August night in 1985 when the commercial plane she was in crashed killing all aboard.

This site contains photographs from Samantha's book, articles from Soviet, US and other press, photographs from books about Samantha as well as links to other resources on the web.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw some video of her on one of those webpages ... what a sweet girl!