Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [UPDATED] i made an Enneagram quiz

EDIT:
    that link is outdated. i have made an updated version on another site
    https://ivlv.me/iL8sz

i know it looks kind of sketchy but it was the best free quiz-maker I could find.

i also know that this quiz may look redundant but the way I intrepreted each number is different than common rhetoric. or maybe you just wanted to see me get your type incorrect. but i hope you enjoy.

UPDATE: clarified some of the questions. changed a few as well
    Last edited by anotherperson; 05-14-2023 at 05:58 PM. Reason: oudated link

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 7 - The Adventurer
    ]Loves to take advantage of life. Sensation seeking, hates to feel bored. Hates negativity and avoids it. Easily excited and cheered up. Interpersonal style is jovial and sunny. Fantasy-prone, and these fantasies are often surreal. May have a too simplistic view of the world. Fun-loving.

Healthy 7 - The optimist
    Knows how to have a good time. Encourages using imagination as a tool. Full of wacky ideas, but these ideas are realisable and safe.

Unhealthy 7 - The Child
    Is only concerned about personal enjoyment. Refuses to think beyond the scope they have already set. fantasies are unhinged and get in the way of real-world obligations.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 4 - The Maverick
    focuses on maintaning a positive self -image. drawn to self expression, empathetic despite aloof outer nature. Often construes life events as a story. Sees inspiration from the physical world. Livelier around close friends. Often indulges in intense fantasies, creative, and nonconformist.

Healthy 4 - The Free-Spirit

Doesn't allow anyones negativity to rub off on them. Able to see in unique ways and is in tune with the emotions of others. Allows other people's ideas into their lives as well, and shares their own unique ideas likewise.

Unhealthy 4 - The Avoidant

Resorts to internal fantasies to meet gratification. Neglects personal responsibilities. Locks others out. Dissociated from the real world, and contemptous of "commoners".

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many new English slangs
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, there should be an undo button and a middle button between true and false

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Too many new English slangs
    sorry. i am part of the younger crowd.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, there should be an undo button and a middle button between true and false
    a middle button would mess up the scoring system badly. I tried it and it scoring system devolved into reckless abandon.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've finally let go of thinking I'm a 5 but that's what I got on the quiz, just like most quizzes I've done in the past.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    I've finally let go of thinking I'm a 5 but that's what I got on the quiz, just like most quizzes I've done in the past.
    you shouldnt take it to mean the same. the five i imagine in my mind is not the same one as other tests. mine is more active, prone to miscalculation, and less nerdy. maybe i could make the desciptions more detailed though

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    you shouldnt take it to mean the same. the five i imagine in my mind is not the same one as other tests. mine is more active, prone to miscalculation, and less nerdy. maybe i could make the desciptions more detailed though
    Yeah I can see that, like a woke 5 or something, that's something I could probably go with if I decided to go against "core" enneagram. Or maybe the actual descriptions of enneagram are just misleading, the way it links basic fears and desires with behavior.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 1 - The Theoretician
    makes theories about how one should live their life. Ascribes by a philosophy and doesnt sway from it, even when pressured. Colder interpersonal style, uninterested in the "frivilious affairs" of their compatriots. Sometimes presstures them into subscribing to their philosophy. Has fewer friends than more 'agreeable' types. Not a victim of peer pressure. Thoughts are deep, analytical, and strictly controlled. A staid person, usually trustoworthy.

Healthy 1 - The Profundist

Make theories that get widespread attention. Gives others a sense of purpose, an excellent teacher. Does not conform to inner rules so much as to shrink ones life.

Unhealthy 1 - The Repressor

Gets lost in philosophical thought. Feels resentment from those deemed unethical, frivilous, or unintelligent. Leads a dull and stressful life. Seen as obnoxious to others.

---------

Overall a pretty interesting test with good questions, but it seems a bit too subjetive in its construction.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got 8

[COLOR=rgba(var(--font-color), 1)]Type 8 - The Judiciary[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(var(--font-color), 1)]Assertive, strong, uncompromising. Feels the need to be treated fairly. Is tactical, logical. Observes and responds to power structures. Often physically able as well. Doesn't allow themself to get hornswoggled. May be percieved as overly legalistic or confrontational. Is merry so long as is treated fairly, angry when shortchanged.

Healthy 8 - The Advocate
    Sees injustice and tactfully calls it out. Unafraid of potential backlash or disapproval. Stick up for their own rights and the rights of others. An effective and fair leader.

Unhealthy 8 - The Negativist
    Feels constantly usurped by others. Often resorts to somewhat sadistic fantasies or vengeance as gratification. Unnuanced, sees only war.

[/COLOR]

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 4 - The Maverick
    focuses on maintaning a positive self -image. drawn to self expression, empathetic despite aloof outer nature. Often construes life events as a story. Sees inspiration from the physical world. Livelier around close friends. Often indulges in intense fantasies, creative, and nonconformist.

Healthy 4 - The Free-Spirit

Doesn't allow anyones negativity to rub off on them. Able to see in unique ways and is in tune with the emotions of others. Allows other people's ideas into their lives as well, and shares their own unique ideas likewise.

Unhealthy 4 - The Avoidant

Resorts to internal fantasies to meet gratification. Neglects personal responsibilities. Locks others out. Dissociated from the real world, and contemptous of "commoners".
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Item disabled

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Item disabled
    sorry for late reply. the test had very low submission per month count (25). i made a new version that allows 100 per month. i will probably make a follow-up thread in the future with the new link (i'm building a website) but you can have the link early. https://ivlv.me/iL8sz (same # of questions, but a few have been changed)

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@anotherperson

Is it possible you can make the quiz list the most likely enneagrams? Usually there are 2-3 that people match up with the most. I got 8 which is line with most enneagram tests I take, though I believe myself to be 4. Though I can be 5 in growth, I find it doubtful.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-14-2023 at 06:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Type 1. Its not far off, since I'm an integrated 4.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that link is dead, but im not sure. i thought about it but then decided it created too much ambiguity and lack of confidence. furhtermore, i dont know how the scoring causes the liklieness to appear (dont want all of them saying 0 percent). the new link is here: and some of the questions are different.
    https://ivlv.me/iL8sz