Thread: Physical touch importance in Duality

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Physical touch importance in Duality

As an ISTP maybe I am more physically intune with this, but I am sure someone else has felt it. When youve touched your dual do you feel a 'high'? An energetic buzz? I know I do and it feels like I can lift a car from what I remember. It must be the energy exchange that makes these relationships so addictive.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean and there is in many regards a technical explanation.

The dual seeking function is the weak area your role function attempts to draw from. so for me I "push" (Role) in order to receive an information response of (D.S.). Then this response is (simply put) organized and processed via , coming to weak emotional conclusion which needs from other people to verify these weak conclusions and support them.

So when I give a weak push of to my dual, they consciously absorb this information. This can be seen physically. And such actions certainly are physiological. When a weak hopes for a confirmation, a strong answers. It is about questions and answers. happens in mannerisms and touch as much as words.

In duality your dual consciously corrects your weaker behaviors, essentially not "teaching", but giving you the response you desire consciously. It corrects your doubts, consciously offering resistance. It is confirming. It is like a response to a stupid question.

When I have touched my Semi-dual I have noticed the sensual response, but the emotional response is not there, rather the "this is illogical" response... but in that, of course, is the weak conscious which is as childish as I am .

But in duality you give to one another strong "Corrective" charges to your Weak conscious blocks.

Basically fulfilling your unquenched thirsts without you having to do any work.

But I will say, I had a dual girl I followed around alot my senior year in highschool. She had an eating dissorder so she had alot of problems with touching and so forth. The few times we did touch I felt alot of warmth.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Touching your dual

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    As an ISTP maybe I am more physically intune with this, but I am sure someone else has felt it. When youve touched your dual do you feel a 'high'? An energetic buzz? I know I do and it feels like I can lift a car from what I remember. It must be the energy exchange that makes these relationships so addictive.
    Is this the case regardless of whether your dual is male or female?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    This is true for anybody you are in love or infatuated with, I don't think that it has to be your dual.
    I agree (excluding platonic love).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    This is true for anybody you are in love or infatuated with, I don't think that it has to be your dual.
    I agree (excluding platonic love).
    Heck, even I agree. I definitely wouldn't want to feel anything special touching a male ESFp.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, I would like to argue back as I have felt this burst of energy only after I have met an .
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive ONLY felt this sensation when touching a dual. The piercing eyes thing doesnt work, only with physical touching. Its like you want to stay in that moment forever. I have been in love/infatuated (I dont believe in love without duality but thats a whole other bag of worms that Id rather not open), but when touching her it wasnt the same feeling. It wasnt a the same sensation, its so hard to describe. Maybe because I am so intune with the physical I could feel it?

I dunno, but it was only there with an ENFP's touch.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I felt the same way around an ESFj once, but I think you guy are putting to much imagination into this anyways ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its just the 6th function doing it. I'm ENTp and only does that for me. When I pick up my cat or look at her eyes I also get that and she senses it too and purrs (I think she would be ENFj based on behavior and interactions with known type people).
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps a poll mightve been better... it seems like about a 50 50 split here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If its any consolation Ice, I know exactly what you mean, although I wont go into details. I have experienced it to a similar degree with an activity but thats not as consistent.

Topaz