Thread: books and articles burried on my hard-drive

Creepy-bg

Default books and articles burried on my hard-drive

2 socionics books - semiliterate machine translations. Some parts I put forth the effort to clean up, other parts not so much. Probably a few gibberish words here and there but in general reading them won't cause too bad of a headache.

Sorry, illustrations aren't translated... deal with it.

Filatova- Art of understanding itself and surrounding
    Subordinate Function

Creepy-bg

some random articles all in one html file. Some of it reads decent, some of it doesn't.

/edit actually after looking this over it's kind of bad in some parts. untranslated gibberish words here and there like babelfish... whatever, it's here if you want to check it out.

Contents

Model of an information metabolism
    Aushra Augustinavichjute, 04.1980

The comment to typology JUnga And introduction in an information metabolism
    Aushra Augustinavichjute, 12.1982

Two vertatsii
    Aushra Augustinavichjute, 1996

Hypothesis of universality of the TIM-CODE

Specification of Model A

Subtypes

Model And

Socionic diagnostics of stages of development of the persona

About diagnostics and the decision of some psychological problems

Socionics functions

Information field and mental functions

Aspects

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bionic this is great stuff, I am looking at it right now,

thank you for your effort.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

no problem... actually I'm kinda pissed because I haven't been able to find the one's I actually put effort into. I must have put them on a weird drive that I took out or burned them to a cd that I lost. These were done when I first started "training" my translators user dictionary to recognize socionics jargon. The books were later on in that process. I think the latest one here is the subordinate function one. You can tell when you read it that the translations were starting to fall in place. I mean it's still kinda awkward but really not too bad. If I can find the one's I lost I'll post them here.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use to have a fully machine translated copy of an entire book by Filatova somewhere. I wish I could find that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: books and articles burried on my hard-drive

By any chance you would not happen to know where the Russian origionals are, would you?

Also, if you know of any professionally done German translations of this, that would be even better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    2 socionics books - semiliterate machine translations. Some parts I put forth the effort to clean up, other parts not so much. Probably a few gibberish words here and there but in general reading them won't cause too bad of a headache.

Sorry, illustrations aren't translated... deal with it.

Filatova- Art of understanding itself and surrounding
    Subordinate Function
    this book is amazing, i'm trying to study for my social psych exam but it all seems irrelevant cause now i have hours of procrastination material that willfully sighs and beckons tastefully from the corner of my view... even if it did brutally rape my poor print cartridge, thanks!
    INFp-Ni

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    By any chance you would not happen to know where the Russian origionals are, would you?

Also, if you know of any professionally done German translations of this, that would be even better.
    I'm not totally sure but I think I got them from...
    http://daer.narod.ru/

Here's one I'm halfway finished working with on erotic attitudes and quadra spirit. The parts that are nearly finished are posted, the rest will be added when I get to it.

http://members.cox.net/bionicgoat/qu...c%20spirit.htm

I'm going for quality on this one... reads very easy. So far it examines the erotic programs by quadra, the next part to translate analyses each individual dyad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... After 3 chapters, I'm still not quite sure what the "subordinate function" is, other than that it's unconscious?
    Need clarification.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... After 3 chapters, I'm still not quite sure what the "subordinate function" is, other than that it's unconscious?
    Need clarification.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Need clarification.
    heh I don't know either... you got further into reading that one than I ever did

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Need clarification.
    heh I don't know either... you got further into reading that one than I ever did