Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eleanor Kate "Elly" Jackson - La Roux

I think Ne base at the very least. I really like her
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-female

Default Eleanor Kate "Elly" Jackson

I'm wondering because I think she VIs a lot like Anne Elizabeth Moore, and Nanashi, if Nanashi became Super Androgynous Style! Nanashi

Creepy-female

To be clear, I have not watched any of her videos. I do not know her personality. It was the similarity here that was apparent to me, although I'm open to the idea that it might just be the quality of the brown eyes, and that they do not VI similarly.

Creepy-female

Comparing them this closely though, I kind of feel there is a field function quality (read: subjective fields, not objective objects). Kam suggested ENTp, I throw that to you as the new best possible suggestion

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah.

Lately I've been judging people by their one-word description in the theory. INFps are romantic. It makes objective sense. Ever since I could remember, I've always liked cartoons and shows about romance. I would watch pepe lepe cartoons like 150 times in a row, before I got bored of them. And I still could never get bored really just kinda neutrally happy.

So INFps are the Romantics. Romantic sailor moon faaag you totally know me honey. And INTps are the Critics. Yes, this girl looks like she's criticizing everybody and everything. What's interesting though is that being critical doesn't necessarily have to be 'mean' or sociopathic and she proves this. She's obviously criticizing you but she's not really being cruel about it. She still looks sweet and innocent in many ways. It's just her INTp way. INTps are the Critics. Everything about her aura is screaming that.

Just like, everything about your aura is screaming being political (mediating) with people.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Yeah.

Lately I've been judging people by their one-word description in the theory. INFps are romantic. It makes objective sense. Ever since I could remember, I've always liked cartoons and shows about romance. I would watch pepe lepe cartoons like 150 times in a row, before I got bored of them. And I still could never get bored really just kinda neutrally happy.

So INFps are the Romantics. Romantic sailor moon faaag you totally know me honey. And INTps are the Critics. Yes, this girl looks like she's criticizing everybody and everything. What's interesting though is that being critical doesn't necessarily have to be 'mean' or sociopathic and she proves this. She's obviously criticizing you but she's not really being cruel about it. She still looks sweet and innocent in many ways. It's just her INTp way. INTps are the Critics. Everything about her aura is screaming that.

Just like, everything about your aura is screaming being political (mediating) with people.
    Interesting! Yes, you totally know what I mean. It's like she's not aware that she's being critical. Like when she smiles, it's with her whole face - like she's totally caught off guard. It reminds me of what Nanashi showed me about the types and different smiles.

Whereas when ESFps like me smile, there's like some awareness there of how we're coming across. Same with you and INFps, but it comes across in a different way. INFps smiles are sort of like a cross between "I am zoinked on sleeping pills" and "I have this great joke I'm not telling you".

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

INFps are sleepy. Love happens when you stop trying. Meaning reveals itself to us in the vacuum of nothingness. You have to let go and detach to find meaning. INFps are like the pure essences of this.

So we are like beams of pure love but to the outside world it's like we're nothing. "Just get a fucking real job. Be more efficient and business-like. Just try a little harder PLEASE. Man up. Stop writing poems and stories. Stop being so goddamn emotionally honest about every little butterfly flap that marks our hearts and just...learn to be more short with people."

I don't think it's a weakness though. It's just who we are. And then the Se is pretty much the static, tactile essence of everything else, in a non-judgemental way. It is everything physical and concrete and the balancing to what we need. It just knows when we need to be throat fucked, or something.

I don't mean to de-rail. Carry on with your INTp love. <3.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Yeah.

I don't know dude. I used to imagine I was a top gun pilot or a race car driver or a great general or a expert sword-master or whatever...I like the romantic ideal theme, but I doubt it makes sense for me to be IEI. I think you're being too selfish with wanting that to be IEI, to be honest.

If you want to look at extremes, fine, but there is no reason why an INTp can't enjoy romance. They are probably more likely to be closet romantics and not feel safe externalizing that. That's me anyway.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Elly Jackson is ENTp. Her face is much too expressive for an Fe PoLR type. She is definitely not strong at Fe by any means, but you can see her attempt it. I also see her as kind of laid back, and not at all seeking Se.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYkbC...eature=related

I feel this video really captures her temperament.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sauce.
    Last edited by 717495; 09-09-2012 at 08:39 AM.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before I knew this thread existed my initial thought was that Elly was INTp, from VI. She does not have an overbearing presence, which I am very sensitive to for Se types, but it could be someone favoring their Fi in an Se Fi combination. She reminds me a little of Scarlett Johannson, whom I think has been typed ESFp. I considered ENFp/INFj too. It is hard to tell without seeing her interact with others. I can't find a good video, and Kam's link doesn't work.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at the filatova portraits again; INTp fits imo.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I've said elsewhere, she's basically a clone of one of my best female friends who is ILI as well as a clone of a few others ILIs I've come across.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    Before I knew this thread existed my initial thought was that Elly was INTp, from VI. She does not have an overbearing presence, which I am very sensitive to for Se types, but it could be someone favoring their Fi in an Se Fi combination. She reminds me a little of Scarlett Johannson, whom I think has been typed ESFp. I considered ENFp/INFj too. It is hard to tell without seeing her interact with others. I can't find a good video, and Kam's link doesn't work.
    Off topic: Hi you!
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Creepy-female

Hey Ms. K! Miss having you around.

On topic, Jackson is INTp. I AM VENERATED

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

sli